Suryabhaan
Gayatri
Kripa

Bose Family
Damini
Prithvi

Edited by happe - 18 years ago
Posted: 18 years ago
very coooooool! Write the next part sooooooooooooooooooooon!
Happoo, I never had the patience and time to read any of our wonderful fan-fictions...But I think I will read this...But you have to post them without missing...Promise???

Raksha😳

Part 1

Sun has risen as well as India. Mumbai city is in swift and people are getting ready to go to jobs. Most people are getting out of their houses to go to work, the roads are busy and the city is in rush.

Khanna House

Maids are working early in the morning; if one is making breakfast then other is opening curtains to let sunlight come thru the windows of the house.

Khanna House is lavishing mansion, two stories yet only three people living in the house along with few maids and butlers. Naina and Dilip, owners of Khanna Hotel Chain are coming downstairs, all dressed up, to have breakfast.

Naina and Dilip at dinning table

Naina: Maria (one of the maids) please usse utha kar aana, aaj uski meeting hai aur wo abhi tak sau raha hoga

Maria: yes madam

Maria goes up the stairs and takes a left and goes in front of the room and knocks on the door.

No answer. Then she opens the door and now we see someone lying on the bed. Darkness surrounds the room. A man is shown lying one the bed and he is sleeping peaceful.

Maria makes her way inside, opens the curtains and sun light beams into room and sharp rays of sun light hit his face and we can see that light is hurting his eyes. He brings pillow in front of his face to avoid the light. Just when the pillow shields his eyes from the light, well guess what his alarm goes on and he just has no other choice to wake up.

Guy: ufff je alarm, abhi bajna tha

Maria: sir aap uth gaye, Madam ne mujhe aap ko uthane ke liye beja tha, aaj aap ki meeting hai

Guy: Maria darling, subah subah tum ne meeting ka naam kyon liya

Maria: sorry sir

Guy: its okay Darling

Maria: aap jaldi se tyaar ho kar neeche aa jayein

Guy: baas ek gaante main aata hoon

Maria: sir ek ganta?

Guy: maria darling, hum Angad Khanna ki baat kar rahe hai

Maria: of course sir, hum sab jaante hain ke aap ko tyaar hone mein ek gaanta lagta hai

Guy: sir nahin Maria, Angad kaha karo, kitni baar bola hai tume

Maria: sorry sir, par aap ko main sir keh kar hi bulaoongi

Guy: as you wish Maria Darling

Angad is only son of Naina and Dilip. He is not a rock star. His family has several hotels around India. He is very caring person and totally believes in love. He is very sensitive and respects his parents a lot. He shares good relationship with everyone. He is very successful businessman. He is waiting for a perfect girl to come in his life. Lot of proposals has come to his family for his marriage but he doesn't find that charm in any girl. He knows whom he is waiting for and he knows for sure that he will meet her one-day.

I tried to avoid putting too many characters as you all know I forget my characters like Ekta. 😆

This story is very simple. Only about Kripa-Angad-Prithvi but Prithvi will be missing for most of the time. hehehehe

I'll try to post the next part in some time. Working on it right now. 😃
get goin happe...cant wait for the next part........
that was really nice happe, can't wait for the next part
Hahahaha I am still writing the next part. Abhi story start bhi nahin ki, aur main pehle se changes la rahi hoon. hehehehe 😆

pls post next part!

like it that angad not rock star - makes it more real.

love

maya

wow happe....very interesting story...i lov eit....plz continue next part...

~sweta~