vijay thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Babli4ever thumbnail

thank you soo much vijay for ackowleding the problem

cutelovelygirl thumbnail

No Vijay I have not faced such problem

I wonder the amount of the traffic comin in and going out is too much

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Thanks Vijay for posting this. Friends, as we all know we are growing exponentially and we are trying our level best to keep up with the pace. As you can see by the stats given by Vijay, the forums popularity is on the rise and so are the members coming to the forum. To keep the forum still interesting and maintain a good speed we are doing some optimizations likes web-caching, disabling signatures, off-loading graphics to another server etc.. These are temporary solutions as we work towards upgrading servers.  

We hope we have your continued support with us while we do these optimizations and upgrades.

sg2005 thumbnail

Hi!

sorry but even I've been facing this problem. After posting a new post it did not show for about 1/2 an hour. As Im totally new to this forum, I didn't realise what was wrong and in the mean time posted my topic 3 times. want to apologise if it caused inconvenience... but didn't mean to spam. Also , I've posted a reply aroung 1/2 hour ago but still don't see it... Hope this works out soon. too scared to spam again so haven't tried reposting. Thanks for clarifying.

Priya

JinK thumbnail
I haven't been facing this problem... but sometimes, whenever I reply to a topic, and click the "Post Reply" button, it seems to freeze for a few minutes, then the page refreshes, with my answer on it. It's not a really big problem, but somewhat annoying.

Thanks for pointing it out Vijay!😛
Sehar_Sheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i hvnt face this prb yet😆

thx 4 posting vijay😃

Edited by rajeev_fan - 18 years ago
hibiscus thumbnail
😕 Hi Friends, As i am new to this forum - i also face this problem today and post reply same things twice... i am  a bit of a novice in comp.... Thanks Vijay for telling us about it .. U and ur team are doing a great job..Thank you verry much👏
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Originally posted by: JinK

I haven't been facing this problem... but sometimes, whenever I reply to a topic, and click the "Post Reply" button, it seems to freeze for a few minutes, then the page refreshes, with my answer on it. It's not a really big problem, but somewhat annoying.

Thanks for pointing it out Vijay!😛

Same thing  Jink. Btw I think some new members are facing the problem.  
beauty_angel thumbnail

I had faced this problem when i was new not anymore hope never happens again.

Take care

Aqsa

'_'