friend_125 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Video
Lo Res Milkmiracle 120x90
(6:05 min, 3,4 MB)

Hi Res Milkmiracle 320x240
(6:05 min, 12,5 MB)

Windows Media Player required
(Codec Windows Media 9 Screen will be downloaded automatically from Microsofts web site, if not installed already with your Media Player version.
Please have a little patience.)

Many liters of milk dissappeared through this tiny Ganesh murthi in Mumbai. Note the sluice around the stone and the towel beneath the statue (and the cricital gazes of the witnesses). A unperceived draining of the milk is impossible. Source: India Today, 26.5.1995

Milk dissappearing into a Shiva statue (India Today, Sep 26 1995).

There are many sceptics and scientists who have tried to explain what happened on September 21, 1995 in terms of science. Some have repeatedly said that this so-called "Milk Miracle" was caused by something as simple as capillary action. Some have tried to attribute it to a case of "global scale mass hallucination or hysteria". To them, I would like to say this - there are many things that we just cannot explain with our present levels of science and technology. Perhaps, we will need to look into our souls and discover the secret spiritual powers that we all have before we can fully explain such phenomena. Also, there is one simple question which has always come to my mind as far as the Milk Miracle goes. It is a question that is simple, but scientists who are of the view that it was just capillary action, need to answer it: Why is it that for the thousands of years before September 21, 1995 and the six and a half years after has this miracle not repeated itself? If it was attributed to capillary action alone, then this should take place today as well. But it doesn't. If you try to feed a Ganesh idol with milk today, it will not absorb it. Please explain this first and then doubt later.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friend_125 thumbnail
HELLO friends.
this incident happened a few years ago a several times . it was really amazinly shocking. i tried myself also ,it really happened that the ganeshji statue was drinking milk n litres.... and such incidents happens on some particular same day all over the world.... i mean if its not a god,s miracle then why does it not heppens of different days in whole world.......
no scientist has been able to answer this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Nightmares- thumbnail
in the vidoe it said that there were scientific explainations, but i do not believe this because if it was scientific why is it not happening now?? and why hasnt it happened in the past!! try and explain that!!
god is great, even my mother and father experienced this
TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thx a lot for the video and articles!
Yep it happened in Suriname also, on the map there are crosses on 2 place in south america, but they mentioned Guyana only, GUyana is on the east side of suriname! It also happened over here!!!

I saw it happening in fron of my eyes, but we had togo to the mandirs, it didn't happen at home!!!
AashiQ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Here in The Netherlands tooo 😃