wild idea-wildest fiction

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
here is a very wild idea of tan, what if dumbledore was a slytherin? comeon guys open your creative mind and expound bounds of imagination  guessing how he wud have acted by bringing the best out of a slytherin-how wud he have controlled voldemort and how wud his character be shaped-how valiant, noble , shrewd , secure,politically correct, experimentalist wud he have been, what wud have been his attitude towards harry(mind it that he is still harry's well wisher). what slytherin streaks wud have shown in him except for parceltongue?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitin_dave thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great idea!!!!
I think that if dumbby had been a Slytherin, then he would have made the house of slytherin a better place n then there would have been no Voldy (jus Tom) n there would not have been a boy-who-lived!
-Aastha
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey gud idea...but sumhow i cant thnk d;dore in slytherins......but its true dat deres no expaination of d;dores childooh or his yrs in hogwarts....i wud like 2 no dem....
LeadNitrate thumbnail
ya but suppose with voldy and harry there still ddore is a slytherin , i mean exactly how soft he wud have been? he is noted for his forgiveness and always provided the prodigals to turn a new leaf, how crude he had been? wud he have given snape a chace.
just out of the way i think his being a gryffindormake him slightly inclined towards gryfindoors , may be he wud have been more straight and a lil more strict with snape, who knows he cud have also invnted a counter curse to block partially avada kedavra