anne frank and others

Syeisha_Maini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys i'm really interested in reading books written by people who experienced holocaust do you guys think anee frank's diary is the best or do u recomment others! and could you also recommend other books doesn't hae to be on holocause, the book choud be like a diary (you know like the person writes what they went through)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syeisha_Maini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why isn't anyone answering
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

I've read that book...It was good... Not very interesting when i read it but i was probably too young....

Teens would like "Starring Sally J Freedman as herself" by Judy Blume... Teen love set in the war period... I liked it..

-Sam
cool_pooja thumbnail
I read it and it was beautifull novel however towards the end it was a little dry.. I havent came across any other dairy or work of fiction dat intresting however the story abt an author being in cell and the prison dairies he wrote during that time is good... But i cant remember the authors name! 😳
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i read anne frank few yrs ago..its good
im not sure bout otha books
cool_pooja thumbnail
There is another one someone was talking abt in the forum called It happened to nancy.. Here is the link to dat discussion:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=658479

Its also a real dairy and u mite like it.. 😳
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well I have read Anne Frank and it almost moved me to tears at the end! Its the only non fiction I have really enjoyed!
You can really connect with Anne Frank, you know! 😳
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
yea i have read that starring sally J myself its amazing... but agree with pooja d end IS dry 😃

there is another called sisterhood or sumthing... dunt remember d name but its sumthing to do with sisters only nd its PG-15 but its very good!!!

and anne frank is just as good but well i couldnt understand it as i read it when i was too young...

and another also i read it was a war series... set during the american civil war... will get you the name soon :-?
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I remember a book I read when I was researching on Holocausts this year. Its called 'Thanks to my mother'. Its memoirs of this young Jewish girl who is taken to Holocausts and has to go through horrors like death count, death march, etc. Its very moving.
marvelous.malks thumbnail

I find the story of Anne Frank so amusing..😛 I also want to read it.