Celebrity Fan Clubs

Remote Control - Day 1 - Salman Khan FC

Yosh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey guysss....Today, on Monday 18th June, The proud members of IF's official Salman Khan Fan Club welcome you to spend a day with us!

The most important part to our Fan Club is our members! And so here's an intro to our dedicated and enthusiastic Salman Fans:

1. First up we have Deep or as I prefer to call her, Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep πŸ˜† (~Deep~), who is one of our most treasured members (And most popular πŸ˜†, see two testimonials πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†):

Deep is a very adorable and charming girl. We had become friends almost the first time we met. We used to exchange emails on how to promote the SK fc. She is very enthusiastic and loves to quarrel on salman. Her inbox is full most of the time. So, you see how much she talks!πŸ˜† She is very delightful, loving and is very appealing to my ears. She has a very captivating nature and a good sense of humor. Its always a pleasure to argue with her..She never gives up. I like her spirit and love her fun filled pms. (Deep, if you are reading this, dont get flattered..πŸ˜›) (Written by Sammie)

Deep is a active member and LOVES SK.. will do anything for him.. she has watched all his movies and will never critise him πŸ˜† She loves chattin.. thats her main hobby.. shes a relaxed girl who never takes anything to heart.. you can joke and tease with her at ease.. She is a great friend and fabulous listener πŸ˜‰ (Written by Henna)

2. Next up we have Sammie (sammie12) who is the most mature member of our Fan Club:

Sammie/Simmo: She is my best friend! I am proud to be her friend. She is always so nice to me and others she helps someone if he or she needs something. She has a good heart. I love her funnyness!πŸ˜† She brings everyone to laugh. The typical thing about she is that she always post this emotion--->πŸ˜† in every post of her. I rarely see her not using this one--->πŸ˜† I love her avis and siggies whenever I always watch movies of Rani I remember her. Salman is for what she always fights with someone. Thats why we decided to be soutans!πŸ˜† For the further I wish her all the best, luck, health, wealth, love, happieness and sucsess! (Written by Geeta)

3. Here's introducing Amby (ambarinaaltaf) who has recently abandoned us πŸ˜†...But despite this we miss her lotsss and lotsss πŸ˜† and are eagerly waiting for her to come back:

Ambyyy...wow..there's a lot to say about her...i met her through one big Yahoo confoπŸ˜ƒ...Ambyy is one of the sweetest, cutest but evilest members on IF!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†. She has an awesome sense of humour and is a prankster. She is also the youngest member in the SK FC. She is a true SK fan and a very true and loyal friend...lovee you AmbyπŸ€—πŸ€—(Written by Leena)

4. Now's for Leena (Leenasmg) whom we lovingly call Lin who is our Fan Club's youngest member, I think πŸ˜•πŸ˜†, and undoubtedly the most annoying member (jk) πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†:

Leena: I am new to this fan club, so dont know much about anyone. But yes yosh told me something about her. So, here it goes.πŸ˜† She is a great Salman fan, so much so that Salman is her first priority. If there are any promos or songs or films being played of salman on television she runs to see it no matter where she is or what she is doing. This is what yosh told me.πŸ˜† I know she makes lovely siggies, so she is very talented. From her posts i can make out that she is very chilled out and a great person. (Written by Shefali)

5. Next heres introducing Geeta (Jaseeka)...Yes you heard write Geeta and not Jaseeka πŸ˜† as many mistakingly call her πŸ˜†:

Geetaaa...well..i've not know Geeta for very long...but i met her through the SK FC and through Sam and her CC!!πŸ˜ƒ She is very very sweet...i onlt came to know recently that she is actually older than meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†!! She is a Salman fan from heart and makes beautiful siggy's but won't accept it😳...and i haven't as of yet argued with her about Salman as i have with other members!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and so i shall end this by saying that Geeto is a gr888 friend!!πŸ˜›(Written by Leena)

6. I'm now very proud to present to you the latest edition to our Fan Club, Shefali (shefali_123):

Shefali! One of our most contributing members! She's the one who keeps us up to date with Salman, in terms of articles, videos, and pictures! Despite having joined us very recently she's become a cherished member of the Fan Club! We're yet to get her know properly but she's a sweet and caring person! (Written by Yosh)

7. And lastly, here's presenting the smartest, most awesome and stunning member of the Fan Club..And yes, you guessed right...That'd be myself πŸ˜†:

Yosh.. Hmm.. πŸ€” She's a prankster when she wants to πŸ˜† but also a great friend and person! πŸ€— She has an excellent skill in grilling people! So beware! jk.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Yosh has newly joined the FC, but has allready made a permanent place for herself there! She's a person you would want to have as your friend, helping you when you need it, and having fun allways! πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ A true RR fan as well as SK fan! πŸ˜› (Written by Deep)

Now moving on...Coming to the heart of the Fan Club...SALMAN KHANNNNNNNN! πŸ˜†! A complete Rock Star! We interviewed Members of the SK FC...To find out what they think of Salman and his FC?

Shefali says: "Why do I like Salman? Hmmmm its very difficult question.πŸ˜† Yeah ofcourse he looks hot, has a great body and everything a girl would like in a man and yes most importantly he is still single, so i still do have a chance. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is a great actor too. But what i like about him is his personality which comes through in his interviews in print or television. He tells whatever is in his heart. He has a great sense of humour and can make you laugh, even if you are in the worst of moods. One of the most important things which impresses me about him is his sincerity and no bull personality. He has a golden heart which peeps through every now and then through his charity work. he loves his family and friends and can sacrifice himself for them. And lastly he is a great friend one could ever wish for!

AS for his FC...Well because it the fan club of one of my most fav actors, thats the obvious reason ofcourse.πŸ˜† But what i found here were a bunch of the most sincere and loving salman fans who love him no matter what and are ready to stand by him. They are great people and salman will surely be proud to have them as fans if he ever knew. its a rocking place to be for fans of the most rocking khan in the world.πŸ˜ƒ

Well guys that was Shefali from India...And now moving on Germany, where are reporter is with out very own Geeta:

Geeta says:

I am his fan since my childhood! The first movie of him,which I saw was Hum aapke hain kaun and I loved him! Later I saw Judwaa and that was the first time where I found him hot😳 Now he gets hotter and hotter just saw the promos of Partner omgπŸ˜† I come to the Salman FC to share my thoughts about salman.We all in Salman FC love him. I want to get infos about salman I want to know him personaly better. We see him in films but thats not the real salman. I want to know how he is in real  life and that helps me when I visit the Salman khan FC. I like the fan club because everybody understand the other and we have mostly the same thoughts about him. We are friendly to each other. I like all my soutans in the FC. I visit the Fc also to know what are my soutans planning to get salman only for them.no just jokingπŸ˜†πŸ€£!

So guys....That's all from us today! What did you think? We'd love to hear your views on Salman, and our FC! We hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you all very soon! Once again thank you for flying with the Salman Khan Fan Club πŸ˜†! I would also like to take the opportunity to thank the Dev Team, IF for allowing us this awesome day! And also a big huggg to all the members of the SK FC for being so awesome, love you all! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Yosh!! Awesome Postt!! πŸ˜ƒ
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
wow, u guyz have a real cool fc! & awesome post! lol mrs.salmankhan should go give it a visit one day πŸ˜†
~Simmi~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ awesome post!! thankeeyou yoshoo..πŸ˜†

Geeta..lovely dear..thanks..missing ya!

Im proud of all SK FC members..they have so many nice things to say abt each other even though they are always fighting over salman as sautans in the fcπŸ˜†

~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i saw salman khan's name thatz why i came too see πŸ˜†
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow! what a cute post! i like the unique way you guys wrote about each other. great job!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yosh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mrs.SalmanKhan

wow, u guyz have a real cool fc! & awesome post! lol mrs.salmankhan should go give it a visit one day πŸ˜†

Ehem...Yes, we think it's about time you came to visit too πŸ˜†!

Yosh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammie12

πŸ‘ awesome post!! thankeeyou yoshoo..πŸ˜†

Geeta..lovely dear..thanks..missing ya!

Im proud of all SK FC members..they have so many nice things to say abt each other even though they are always fighting over salman as sautans in the fcπŸ˜†

Thank you Sammieeeeeeeee πŸ˜†!

Fighting..And us? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yeah...I think Deep has been very kind in writing what she did, especially after what I made her do πŸ˜†!

Edited by Yosh - 16 years ago
Yosh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jigglypuff726

wow! what a cute post! i like the unique way you guys wrote about each other. great job!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Aww...Thank You Leeeeeeeeeeeena!

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice post Yosh! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I'm just dropping by to see the post, before getting back to revising!

How come the FC is closed..? Anyone? πŸ˜†