Written Update June 18th

macksaini thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi guys
Today Durgesh Nandini hosted the show.

Dhanno first went to the Thodi si Zameen Thoda sa Aasman serials shooting. They showed how they do masti off screen. They are really serious when they do shooting but when director says cut they all start masti. they talke to all actors and actors said that we spend a lot of time here on the set so why dont just enjoy it. Smriti Irani said that she is quiet strict about all this masti and stuff. 😈 but she doesnt feel bad or anything about this masti.

Durgesh was also talking about herself. Durgesh has worked in Bengali films,Bhojpuri films, hindi films, and South Indian films. She said that she serial durgesh nandini because producer of durgesh nandini saw her in some hindi film and producer called her and took audition as she had been heroine for bhojpuri industry so it was easy for her to pass the audition and she passed the audition and got work in serial. 👏

Dhanno met actress Sarita Joshi. Ba from Ba Bahoo aur Baby. She said that she is working in serials from a long time. She thinks that you get popular by working in serials. She like her character of ba in the serial. She has got a lot of awards because of her acting (vaah). She said that people respect her a lot(i dont know why did she say that). 😕 She also said that please keep appreciating my work and please forgive me for anything you didn't like about me in the serial.

Some stars went to Siddhivinayaka Mandir(mumbai). Simran and Twinkle from ghar ki lakshmi betiyan and Aditya Narayan from Saregamapa. They all were there because Zee Cinema was showing a movie name bhakti ki shakti in Siddhivinayaka Mandir.

After this they showed section Kya Kehne Serials Ke.

Enjoy Guys.
I hope you guys like it.

Please e-mail dhanno at [email protected] 😊    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aditi- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
wowy jasleen gr8 update as always hun 👏