Celebrity Fan Clubs

Remote Control Day:2--ASH FANCLUB

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

⭐️***REMOTE CONTROL DAY***⭐️

Hi ev1,

Today is our turn to grab the remote...so here I m representing ASH n all the memz of ASH club...

The members of ASH FANCLLUB(fondly called as ASH Club) are called ASHAHOLIX…herez a brief intro of them..😳

Lima—Oh ya…shez the kindest girl I have ever seen here…Shez always up wid sum really gr8 pix of ASH…though all of them are already seen by me…lol😆…shez really very helpful n gives a lot of time to the club…Shez  a diehard fan of ASH  n can do anything to meet her..😳

Bitu—Bitu…hez the most dedicated member of ASH Club…though in the beginning he used to get a lot of pitai from me…but now hez always found here😆…eventhough hez so bz wid his office work…but jst to stay away from my pitaii danda he chks the club…hez really a very dedicated fan…😉

Shelly—goshh…shez another very sweet member here…but yh shez either bz wid the other sections or her xamz…n for that I m all the time ready to kill her..lol😆…no..shez a sweetheart n a very active member..👏

Laraib—Bak from xamz…lol..he was inactive here coz of his board xamz…Jst came bak wid a bang…hez another crazy fan of ASH…👏hez all the time talking abt ASH…n will die to meet her…hez sumtimes really naughty..lol…😃

Huzi—knock knock…from the day hez becum a viewbie he has becum the ghost of the club…he cumz n posts a msg n then vanishes…I always hav to pm him to get bak to the fc…My pitaii dandaa really works…huh…lol👏😆😉

Tabu—Shez another very active member of ASH Club…very sweet and kind..alwayz up wid sum very gud news n posts…I luv her…per dekho she luvz ASH…hehe..lol👏

Sumesh—hehe…u must hav not xpect this..but yh hez the one who opened the first ASH Club…due to which in the beginning I had a very bad fight wid him..coz I wanted to do so..lol…but later on..we became gud frnds…he was a really very dedicatred fasn of ASH..infact the most active member of the club…but due to sum reasons he had stopped cuming cuming here.😭.nai nai mujh se koi jhagra nai hua..lol…😆😳Sumesh sumtimes cumz n posts the best pix n news abt ASH…We'll always miss him here..😉

Ghungroo—Shez  really the ghungroo here😉…she makes her presence felt by otherz jst like ghungroos…lol…shez really sweet n another very very dedicated member of ASH Club…she was recently selected as the viewbie…yayyyy..👏

I m supposed to write sumthing abt me…oh ya…Can tell u guyz sumthing abt me too naa...afterall I m the craziest of all..I bet…n they all accept it too..lol..I m the honest,the craziest,the maddest n the biggest fan of ASH…😳😳😳

⭐️⭐️UPCOMING HAPPENINGS OF ASH CLUB…:-⭐️⭐️

Our club had many contests here...n they were all made successful by the active members here...n itz only bcoz of them that we hav completed this much fcs too..

Now itz time to tell u ppl abt the upcoming happenings of ASH Club…n yh u ppl are asked to participate in the contests…

*-Summers are here...so we'll be having a summer dress contest for ASH…the best dress will be selected by voting n then u'll all c ASH wearing that summer dress…that will go on for 3 weeks…

*-As u all know that our darling Aishwarya Rai is now Aishwarya Bachchan...n u all also know that her wedding was arranged in wht circumstances. due to which they couldn't make it a grand wedding…n left the reception for sum other time…so be4 the reception news cumz we'll be having a reception dress contest too…

⭐️⭐️AISHWARYA'S FORTHCUMING PROJECTS—⭐️⭐️

"Last Legion", an action-adventure film featuring Ben Kingsley of "Gandhi" fame and Colin Firth and set during the fall of the Roman empire, has Aishwarya as the female lead. The movie will be shot in Tunisia, Italy and Slovakia.

After Paul Berges' "Mistress Of Spices" and Jagmohan Mundhra's "Provoked" where she plays Indian characters, "Last Legion" will see her playing a character not binding her to her nationality.

Ash isn't allowed to speak about the costume drama, but it's reliably learnt that the movie has a $70 million budget.

''Jodhaa Akbar'' is a sixteenth century love story about a marriage of alliance that gave birth to true love between a great Mughal emperor, Akbar, and a
Rajput princess, Jodhaa.

Politically, success knew no bounds for Emperor Akbar. After having secured the Hindu Kush, he furthered his realm by conquest until his empire extended from Afghanistan to the Bay of Bengal, and from the Himalayas to the Godavari River. Through a shrewd blend of tolerance, generosity, and force, Akbar won the allegiance of the Rajputs, the most belligerent Hindus. But little did Akbar know that when he married Jodhaa, a fiery Rajput princess, in order to further strengthen his relations with the Rajputs, he would in turn be embarking upon a new journey - the journey of true love.

The daughter of King Bharmal of Amer, Jodhaa resented being reduced to a mere political pawn in this marriage of alliance, and Akbar's biggest challenge now did not merely lie in winning battles, but in winning the love of Jodhaa – a love hidden deep below resentment and extreme prejudice.

SARKAR 2-- Sarkar 2 which will carry forward the story of the Godfather-like political clan will now have Abhishek playing the messianic saviour of the downtrodden.

The Bachchan senior has confirmed that he would have comparatively less to do in the sequel to Sarkar. But knowing Ramu's passionate proclivity for the Big B's histrionics there's bound to be more of Amitabh than it would outwardly appear possible.

"I can't say right now how much scope the three main stars will have in Sarkar 2. But Amitji, Abhishek and Aishwarya are going to be seen in a light not cast before," revealed Ramu.

DHOOM3--ASH will agen be seen in D3...yayyy

I hope u guyz enjoyed reading this post....

Thnx to Lima for helping me out with the post n giving me ideas...Thnx limoo..😉

Thnx ev1,

Krazy ASHAHOLIX..

🤗

Edited by komalash - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian888 thumbnail
wOH
So today is our day

Ash rock and so do ash fan 👏

Our Sweet Aishwaraya Rai Bachchan 😛

She Is not only Beautifull From Oustide but more so she is from Inside 👏

Thats what make us her fan ...and she deserve this 👏

She is the brand ambasdor of Indian Flim Industry and she is carrying this job to the best way possible 😛

Her recoginsition in the Hollywood industry is a great Achivement 👏 👏

Ok I will Like to Say on Komal

She is our Lil Ash , thats what i call her , She is angel of our club and she is very passinate on Ash ,She is very sweet and caring person by nature 😛 Any one dare say anything against Ash and she will bounce on that person 😆 😆
dreamgrl thumbnail

thxxxxxx alot koomal sisi 4 such a lovely intro 4 all of us!!!!😳👏

******hugsssss******kiss*******

Our Ash roxxxxxxxxxxxx!👏

Her fc roxxxxxxxxxxxxxx as well!!!👏

ASH IS THE BEST

Edited by dreamgrl - 16 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow! lovely post yaar. though i'm not a fan of aishwarya, it's nice to know more about her upcoming projects & her crazy fans here at IF.😊

btw komal, you make some of the best siggies i've ever seen. that's a real compliment!😛

komalash thumbnail
Hey Ashaholix...thnx for liking the post...we rock...! 👏

Jigglypuff--srry dun know ur name...thnx for liking my sigz... 😳
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yep..komal..da posts roxxxXXxxXX....jus lyk ASH😃 Edited by tabu - 16 years ago
indian888 thumbnail
wohh limu kool pics

ash looking so beautifull

ash rock 👏

hey tabu ..how r u ... 😛
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wow kooollllll

ASH FC is sticky... 👏👏👏

awesome work Komal....U deserve a big clap... 👏👏👏
Thanks for nice words abt me there 😳
I must say Komal si teh craziest fan of ASH ever...she got abt 7 CDs of 500 MB each collection of ash's pic...
she really deserve a big clappp 👏

Yeah ASH roxxxxxxx ..she still looks so gorgeous & ravishing that we cant even imagine she is the one who got miss world tiltle 13 years ago...I think if she can participate now too(I know now she become Mrs. still) she will get that title back here which India is missing a for long time now !!! 👏 👏

ASH ROXXXXXXXXXXXx 👏

SHE IS BEAUTY WITH BRAINS👏👏👏
Edited by sumesh - 16 years ago
stargirl345 thumbnail
wow, gr8 advertising! 👏 will def. try to visit ur club... 😛

-Ruchika
komalash thumbnail

Thnx alot Sumesh and Ruchika...😳

I request each n every member of CFC to participate in the ASH Club's upcuming contests...They are simple n interesting...n itz alwayz fun selecting dresses for celebs..😉