Book Talk

Your Favorite Quote in….

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello guys and welcome all to our first ever discussion in our book talk forum!🤗

Im sure all of you have read many books, each book with a different message, which leaves a different impact on your mind. And incase you havnt read much books, read them ASAP bec after dogs books are man's best friends!😆

Today we want to ask you all which book has left you thinking about its message?? Which book has left an impact on your mind and has given you a moral of your life, which is in inspiration for you?

Which is your favourite link or Quote in a book?

Which book really inspired you to think differently, to live differently, to look at things differently?

Which book re-generated you and how?

Do visit your favourite forum to discuss more books with your feelow members :

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/230

Loads of love,

Book Talk Dev. Team

Edited by cool_pooja - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome discussion pooja! 👏

A book that certainly gave me so much to think about was To Kill A Mockingbird! and my fav quote from it is: "... in the secret courts of men's hearts, Tom was a dead man the moment Mayella opened her mouth and screamed"

It's so powerful and gives you so much to think about the meaning of the book and Harper Lee's msgs behind it! 😃
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Fabulous, Pooja!😊

The book that has impacted my life, is To Kill a Mockingbird, just like Kansha said

my favorite quote is:

Its a sin to Kill a Mockingbird. this quote basically explains that mockin birds don't really hatrm anyone in any way, and they just sing beautifully.

This book has showed me about the racism that went on during that period of time through the eyes of two white, innocent children.😳

Edited by indianhomey1992 - 16 years ago
there r so many of the books i have erad and many quotes i always have this habit of jottin down gr8 quotes or line s frm a book so its difficult to tell i feel every book has its own content and meaning so its a tough decision to make 😃
-Yuks- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This is a really awsome topic. I'm a bookworm and I love to read yaar.
To be very honest, my favourite novel so far is "Crown Duel" bu Sherwood Smith.
This novel has everything, action, adventure, fantasy and a bot of romance 😳 .
I can relate to it because the main character of the novel is very much like me. And some of her actions are similar to mine with similar concequences.
I don't have a specific quote from the novel, but the basic message is, "Don't look too hard or think too much, because your destination could be closer than you think"

Yuks
Edited by queenyuks - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: queenyuks

This is a really awsome topic. I'm a bookworm and I love to read yaar.
To be very honest, my favourite novel so far is "Crown Duel" bu Sherwood Smith.
This novel has everything, action, adventure, fantasy and a bot of romance 😳 .
I can relate to it because the main character of the novel is very much like me. And some of her actions are similar to mine with similar concequences.
I don't have a specific quote from the novel, but the basic message is, "Don't look too hard or think too much, because your destination could be closer than you think"

Yuks

I love that msg.. Its so meaningful..😳

bollycrazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indianhomey1992

This book has showed me about the racism that went on during that period of time through the eyes of two white, innocent children.😳

omg! rachuu isnt the way Lee has structured her book fantastic?! It reallyyy stresses the unfairness and prejudice! 😃 

ajeebhotum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollycrazy

omg! rachuu isnt the way Lee has structured her book fantastic?! It reallyyy stresses the unfairness and prejudice! 😃 

I knoww!😳 Its just fabulous! My fav. character is Boo, he is soo chweet! The book shows a diff perspective on racism.😳

bollycrazy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indianhomey1992

I knoww!😳 Its just fabulous! My fav. character is Boo, he is soo chweet! The book shows a diff perspective on racism.😳

ooh! my fav character is Scout! she's soooo innocent! 😳 

ajeebhotum thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bollycrazy

oh! my fav character is Scout! she's soooo innocent! 😳 

Yes I know, and she was also quiet a bit funny!😆 Have you watched the movie aswell?😛