WOnders of Pundit maharaj.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

1.                    I came all the way to this country leaving everything behind that I cared for. My country, my people, relatives. I came here all the way to make some money and do well in life. Everything was going good, I even started my own business. But, suddenly, things started going wrong. I am sure someone did something against me. Anything that I did, resulted in losses. The goods that I bought – were bad, the payments got stuck and I had to keep paying to my vendors. I just did not know what to do. Nothing seemed to be working. There was a strong negative influence in my life. I was doing all the pooja, but things were not changing. I always used to see the ads of pundits, but had never tried them. With a lot of skepticism, I called Pundit Maharaj. His voice gave me an instant relief. He sounded totally at peace. I told him about my problems and he asked me a couple of questions and then asked me what I wanted to do? I told him that I did not care to harm anybody. All I wanted was to get rid of this problem - to start living a normal life again. He said – DONE. I was surprised. Within a week's time, things started improving for me. Some of  my debtors came personally and made the payments. I sensed it then that Pundit ji was at work. Now, its been a month. I am planning to buy a new business, as I have a couple of partners ready to invest. Thank you Pundit ji for all the help.  Pundit number is  +44(0)7974445590

oh thats really sad of u that such wrong thinks happened to u .but anyways everything that ends well is all well..thanks for the no of panditji n also to make us know about ur story. 😊
thanx for sharing the intersting experience
thanks for posting ..

but is this any adv .. as he posted 2 post on about same topic and mention the cell no of some one .. i don't think this is allowed here ...
Well I don't think that was an advertisement... was it
Advertising is against IF rules
DANNYK...................please cud u or some1 else tell me what is the work of if-veteran member....tehre are many few n dont know whats their duty>>>>>>>??????