The Pundit maharaj who changed my life...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

1.                    I am working for a global corporation. I love my job. It pays me well and I love what I am doing. It is the best situation to be in. Recently, a new person joined my department. He just had some problem with me. I tried everything – from being friendly to him to ignoring him completely, but he would not budge. He just needed to make my life difficult. I came to know that he was talking behind my back and telling my colleagues and friends that I told bad things about them – things that I never said. Soon, there were enemies in my office. He was a favorite of my immediate boss and soon boss started ignoring me and sometimes even spoke rudely to me. I just did not know what to do or how to handle this situation. I tried talking to some of my friends in the office, and found out that he told them personal things against me. This was the appraisal time, and this politics of his could have costed me dear. After a lot of thinking, I decided to get outside help. I had seen ads of Pundit Maharaj many times, and he sounded credible to me. I spoke to him for a long time, when I called him first time. I felt as if I was talking to a friend, and I was not alone in the world. He told me the characteristics of this colleague of mine and even told me peculiar features of him, so I could identify my enemy. I was surprised at this, and my faith in Pundit Maharaj increased. I came to know last week, that this person has got a transfer in another department. He will be working from another office. I am happy that I got rid of him and that I don't have to see his face again. Thank you Pundit ji for being such a great friend.  Pundit number is +01144(0)7974445590

Posted: 16 years ago
n its nice that it helps u out,.