Should traffic rules globalized? - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

Great thought AnshuπŸ‘  But think of the way roads etc. are built for different countries.  Some drive right, some left, some have junctions, some have roundabouts like UK.  Aye yay yay!!πŸ˜†  Can you imagine the amount of money the nations would have to fork out to make our dreams true!!πŸ˜†  Lols....

Ok that was on a lighter note.  I will come back.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Originally posted by kabhi_21

Lol.... anshu.... Globalisation has its own benefits and flaws.... I agree that globalisation can not be applied to all subjects such as traffic rules.... because the infrastructure in different countries is made suitable to their traffic rules....

But Globalisation can be applied to places that gives mutual benefits at mutual costs and for everything else, countrywise policies are better way. Ex: The accounting standardisation in India is done based on International accounting standards to make the accounts of Indian companies more comparable with the accounts of some company in another country. 😊

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by V.T.

they need traffic rules in india more than 21 people can fit into a rikshaw πŸ˜† . i love the roads in india esp the one's that go through the woods and no one dares to drive. πŸ˜ƒ

i hate driving in houston traffic is the number one problem here

what if Indian standards of driving and traffic were globalized πŸ˜‰
🀣

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

what if Indian standards of driving and traffic were globalized πŸ˜‰
🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I wonder what would happened to this world..πŸ€”πŸ€£

Originally posted by s.priya

Oh ok. Sorry, morning rush scrambled the brains πŸ˜›

The other side of it is - Who will decide what is global policy.. because whats good for US is not good for us πŸ˜› , whats good for UK may not be good for France... so where do we get the concensus on what is "global"

lols appoint a United Nation's Safe life on road or something...I finally comes down to safe driving rules.

Thanks for response everyone.. answering here... If there are stop signs that mandates one has to stop irrespective of road / traffic OR school bus anywhere in world should be consider as a vehicle carrying angels of our lifes... isn't that beneficial and way to go for all...??

Originally posted by GUARDIAN ANGEL

Great thought AnshuπŸ‘  But think of the way roads etc. are built for different countries.  Some drive right, some left, some have junctions, some have roundabouts like UK.  Aye yay yay!!πŸ˜†  Can you imagine the amount of money the nations would have to fork out to make our dreams true!!πŸ˜†  Lols....

Ok that was on a lighter note.  I will come back.πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

Minali - road etc is different issues, lets get the right process and thinking in place later diversities or limitations can be tackled on case to case basisi.

Thanks again all, views here were enlightening....