Chit Chat

Let's introduce ourselves...

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys

I see a lot of new members on Chit chat... so I thought of making this post...so we all introduce ourselves... for the new members...and new members can introduce themselves...

and make sure u tell us y u love chit chat?

anyway I am Sapna...the sweetest person of chit chat... I love chit chat because I love bugging my friends... and I feel its a section where u can have as much fun as u want...

my sis is Anji...who is very evil... and bug me a lot... she is 6 yrs younger than me...par looks 10 yrs older than meπŸ˜†

my fav. victim is Naina and Sehrish... I love bugging them both...because they r the best victims anyone can ask for...if u don't believe me...try bugging them...waise to Naina is away par Sehrish is still hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

anyway enough about me...now ur turnπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hiya!!! I'm Rukhaya... I love Chit Chat section because it is so much fun!!! We have our own family here with Nug Papa and his many daughters, me being one of them πŸ˜ƒ Everyone here is wonderful!!!
-Pinky- thumbnail
hi this is pinky..sapna's ex supporter πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†actually, i m still her supporter kinda but i m rly hurt cuz she refused to use the siggy me n rishi made with so much sincerity
😭 thats what u get when try to be nice to to ppl
anyways i like chit-chat section..because its fun, n like rukhya said we r like a family. all my friends .in friends as well as new friends are here in this forum ...and the best part is u get to bug ppl πŸ˜‰ and yea its fun lolz n ppl here r hilarious!Edited by -Pinky- - 16 years ago
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

hi this is pinky..sapna's ex supporter πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†actually, i m still her supporter kinda but i m rly hurt cuz she refused to use the siggy me n rishi made with so much sincerity
😭 thats what u get when try to be nice to to ppl
anyways i like chit-chat section..because its fun, n like rukhya said we r like a family. all my friends .in friends as well as new friends are here in this forum ...and the best part is u get to bug ppl πŸ˜‰ and yea its fun lolz n ppl here r hilarious!

what? U r hurt? 😲

Pinky I say get back to ur job...before I find someone else

-Pinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

what? U r hurt? 😲

Pinky I say get back to ur job...before I find someone else

*frowns* fine 🀒 who shall we bug this time? πŸ€” let's pick someone's who's never been bugged before ..
~Anji~ thumbnail
Hello guys... 😊 i am Anji...Evil Sapna di's sis...and guys she is not telling the truth..i dont look older than her..i just act more older and mature thats all..i am 15 and i am Nug papa's lil laddo...i have recently stole Shahid kapoor from Sehrish...coz see the truth is that he never loved her...and anyways she has a kid with tony so she should just stay with him...btw her kid's name is Sehny...and i have a sweet niece who is Sapna di and John Abraham's daughter..her name is Josna and she is the cutiest thing ever...i love chit chat section coz i come her and steal ppl's hubbies...btw u guys r all invited to my wedding with Shahid Kapoor..its this Sat...
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Pinky-

*frowns* fine 🀒 who shall we bug this time? πŸ€” let's pick someone's who's never been bugged before ..

hmm...good...but who yaar?
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Hi. I am back.. I am Amna, and I am 15 almost 16.... 😳
-Pinky- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

hmm...good...but who yaar?

idk..thats y i asked u loll
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: CuteFairy91

Hi. I am back.. I am Amna, and I am 15 almost 16.... 😳

Yay...Amu my other supporter is back...missed u a lot yaar...Welcome back...waise just to let u know I got married a few tims while u were awayπŸ˜†