WARNING: All Members MUST Read!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Friends,

Is this a Sher-O-Shayri section or a Spamming Section?😕  Its high time you all co-operate and STOP spamming with one liners.

When someone posts a poem, we should give them feedbacks on their poems.  We should comment on their poetry.

Niceee, Awesome, etc isn't enough feedback.  is it? 

Some members visit this section once in a while and start replying to all topics with one liners, such as "nice, awesome".  And this is done just to increase a post count and this amounts to Spamming.  Spamming is not permitted on IF.

Please STOP spamming in this section.  Don't assume that no one will notice your spamming.  We have mods & viewbies for this section and we do keep a close watch on all posts.

Some of you have been warned through PMs but you chose not to listen.  From now on, all one liners posts will be trashed without notice and warnings will be issued.

Also, we have noticed that some members keep posting two liners poems everyday.  From now on we will decrease the poem limit to 2 poems/day.  You can post only two poems in a day.  If you would like to post more poems then please post them in one topic.  This will give others a chance to post too and will also help reduce spamming.

We have also noticed that some members are taking peoms from other sites but are not giving credit to the original source/author.  Please give a credit to the original author.  If a poem is written by you, then do mention that its written by you.  All poems without credits will be trashed without notice.

We hope you all co-operate with us.  Please help us keep our section neat and organized.😛 

Thank you,

SOS Development Team

what do u mean by spamming, and two liners?
Originally posted by veer-zaraa

what do u mean by spamming, and two liners?

What they mean, is to not create separate post for 2 line poems and to not reply to others poem by just saying "nice, awesome". That is spamming.
thank u for the info! 😊

-Lara 😊
thanx 4 the info will follow it
ok i got it but i hav posted nicen all in many topics n i cant edit all so now i wud be careful
oh ok.. tanx for sharing.. 😊
will keep in mind thanx alot i didnt know that before
will follow ur instruction
thanx
Posted: 15 years ago
ohh ok

now i got it

i will surrely do whateva said k

cheers
Posted: 15 years ago