Travel

Travel Destination You Will Always Love? - Page 2

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

the travel destination i will never get bored of eh? i've got two. Australia & Thailand.😃

i enjoyed my trip to australia in 2001 immensely. we stayed at a farmhouse in brisbane & it was such a cool place! i just loved staying so close to the mountains & mother nature. afterwhich the tour group went to gold coast where it was an entirely different world from the calm & soothing brisbane. gold coast was noisy & colourful but nonetheless thoroughly enjoyable.😃

thailand has to be the coolest asian country i've ever been too.👏 the people there are so friendly & nice! i went to chiangmai & i LOVED the place there. it's not like bangkok where it's mostly congested & polluted. chaingmai is a quaint sweet little city near the foot of a mountain. we visited the ratan factory, ribbon factory & even the jade factory. the roadside chicken rice was heavenly so was the steamboat cuisine. ahh.. i'd love go back to chiangmai every year if possible, but that cursed air sickness of mine..😭😭 arghh..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_doll thumbnail
Thailand for sure...
for many reasons..
cuz of people
shopping
food
u never get bored there...
mishty_d thumbnail
4 me its nainital in india
idont know abt switzerland or kashmir but 4 me its the only heaven on earth where u r surrounded by hills n water 😊
Siddhi_ thumbnail
i would never get bored of ...........                         INDIA

as i live in london but my country india Edited by sameerlover1 - 16 years ago
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i will never get bored of Paris!... 😳

well i went there 2 years back...but it was the most dearest trip ever!...the places, the sights, the people..everything is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee! 😳
Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
orlando,florida! i love this place, i have a lot of my family here and there is so much to do!
lonely thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
paris france and italy are the coolest places in the world i also love to go to uae its more like being in heaven 😃 i also love too visit pakistan and never get tired of it 😳
madsoul0226 thumbnail
i would never get tired of ITALY!!
there is so many different attitude in that country.
Rome is full of history and u never get tired of digging and searching and visiting all those mueasums.
then theere is florence where u can shop shop shop n shop.
and gosh, capri and all those islands there. a summer resort.
and pompeii. a real touchable view of life 2000yrs ago..

I dont think i ll ever get tired of Italy
=]
Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I lOve tO gO Simla 😉 ... (My hOmetOwn)...

And i am sure, that thOse peOple, whO visit Simla, will never fOrget that Place...
Its really Really Beautiful... 😳
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Absolutely! Shimla is place one would love to go back to again & again.. I could never tire of visiting Shimla! Its just sooo beautiful..

In India, besides Shimla, it would have to be Nainital, Kulu Manali, Mussorie, Ooty.. all such beautiful places. And ofcourse..Mumbai is home 😊

In Europe, Spain is a country I could never get tired of visiting.. 😊
Edited by Ektaj - 16 years ago