Remote Control Day 6 - 'Dulhann' Vidya FC

Posted: 16 years ago

hi everyone! We all at 'Dulhann' vidya's Fanclub warmly welcome you to our FC.πŸ€—

This FC is dedicated to 'Dulhann' vidya aka Divyanka Tripathi. The innocent & charming lead actress from the hit serial Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann.

Divyanka is 22 years old. She was born on 14 December 1984. A simple small town girl, divyanka first got a taste at fame when she won Ms Beautiful Skin at the Zee Teen Pageant, she also won the coveted Ms Bhopal title some time after.😳😳

Divyanka later took part in the Zee Cinestars Contest too. Coincidentally her BMTD co-star sharad malhotra aka sagar also took part in the contest.

Though divyanka didn't win the Zee Cinestars contest, she won the chance to play vidya in the Shakantulam Telefilms – Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann. πŸ˜ƒ

Incidentally, divyanka wasn't the first choice to play vidya. the role went to her anyway & divyanka does full justice to the role of vidya.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Diyanka has a very likeable personality. She is extremely down to earth & very friendly. one can't expect every star to be as sweet & unassuming as she is. Divyanka has appeared in countless interviews & she has become a household name but still you can't see any air of arrogance about her.

Divyanka also has a weakness for chocolates & Disney cartoons. she admitted in one interview that she would like to make kiddy Disney shows because she loves them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Divyanka is also somehow cursed with the gift of forgetfulness & clumsiness. there have been articles on how she hurt herself during the shooting of BMTD & yet this girl completes all her shots professionally without a single complaint. as far as her forgetfulness goes,

Divyanka has openly said that if she quarrels with a person today, she'll go up to them & talk to them happily the next day. such is the power of her memory. her candidness about her flaws make her even more adorable to her fans.πŸ˜ƒ

Divyanka doesn't have any other upcoming projects as she is fully occupied with shooting for Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann. She hopes to enter bollywood though but divyanka wants to do homely characters as she isn't fond of the idea of exposing.

We have a regular Picture Of The Day where a particular picture of divyanka will be put up & members usually discuss about it.

We are also having a caption contest. Details are available on pg 57 of our fanclub. once the FC gets more active, we are planning to have a siggie contest too.😊

Here's what some members have to say about why they adore divyanka.

Arun

I like Divya so much, for so many different reasons. Divya is so beautiful, so gorgeous and just so pretty. On top of that she is a great actress. I have watched BMTD, for only really one reason DIVYA. She is just the best, as far as I'm concerned. Having watched nearly all her interviews and her awards speech, I think it will be fair to say that she is not just a pretty face and instead a whole lot more. She is so down to earth, and has such good relations with all her co-actors, some better than others. Divya has one of the best smiles I have ever seen, whenever she smiles I smile.

As Vidya, I love her character, such a pure, innocent person and its just a shame she has so many problems in her life. I hate to see her cry, as it makes me sad, so realistic

I must thank the BMTD production house for picking Divya to play Vidya and also thank them for making Vidya such a likeable person.

Leena

I still cannot pinpoint the exact reason on why I love divyanka so much. I saw the promo of Banoo Mein Teri Dulhann & was taken by the sweet simplicity of the lead actress. as I continued watching the serial, I found that divyanka was the lead actress.

my love for her just grew & soon she became my most adored actresses ever. there's something about divyanka that makes me her fan. I don't know if it's her simple beauty, her outstanding features, her bubbly personality, her childlike nature or her fabulous acting.

divyanka strikes me as a sweet natured actress because her countless interviews have proved that no matter how popular she is, divyanka is really down to earth. all in all, I just love divyanka for everything she is & will be.

Reema

I think Divyanka is one of the most powerful actress' on television right now. She commits to each and every moment as Vidya and I often compare her to Kajol because like this legendary actress, Divyanka also lives her role as if she is Vidya.  Its hard to describe but you can clearly see the passion she has for her job through her expressions which in my opinion are so varied, especially compared to most other TV actress', this girl has great potential to be a bollywood star.

She has the complete package and needless to say that she is one of the most beautiful actress' on television if not the most beautiful.  I love her down to earth personality, she's so humble and she rocks basically.  With me, its always the actors/actress' who grow on me over time and this girl has definately done that....she kicks a$$!!! Love ju DIvya! πŸ€— oh and another thing....her eyes are so beautiful and I'm glad she uses them so brilliantly. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Noodles

Divyanka is my favorite actress for many reasons. It's her whole personality. Despite being so famous and a household name she is so modest. These days all the girls like to expose themselves but she never does. She has a very decent look and that makes her look so beautiful. I also like the way of talking she has. She always talks to people with so much respect.

It's really cute how she uses "hum" and "aap"  instead of how all the young people these days use "main" and "tum" πŸ˜†.  There are just so many things. It's hard to name. But I just have to say I think Divyanka is the sweetest actress ever. She has a huge talent, and deserves a lot.😊 Bravo Divyanka!πŸ‘

We hope you got to know more about our pyaari dulhann & her FC. New members are more than welcome to join our FC!πŸ˜ƒ

if you had the patience to go through the entire post, we'd like to also thank you for your time.😊

lots of love,

The 'Dulhann' Vidya FC

Edited by jigglypuff726 - 16 years ago
Leena what a lovely post. Divya would truely b happy with this, well done πŸ‘

Lovely paragraph too, so nice πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

OMG, those pics are so good, She looks brilliant in them, so beautiful 😳
Leena πŸ€—
Great job yaar if it wasn't my exams I would have sent my message too
I knew that she particpated on Cinestars didn't know about the chocolates and disney cartoons, wow can you believe it?
And my friends make fun of me for watching cartoons 😑 πŸ˜†
Great pics there, Divyanka looks very beautiful and very natural 😊
Divyanka fans enjoy this is our day!!
Great job yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘

awww.. thanks for liking my post guys!πŸ€— hope more members would come by here to show their support.

^^ I'm sure they will do, its quite early over in the UK, its 9 am. And in the US its still nite time, so don't worry yet

Its really well done πŸ‘
Leena don't worry I'm sure more people will join us, don't worry πŸ˜‰
Ok, well I think I'll tell everyone else who doesn;t know, that I absolutly love Divya, she is just the best.

U have to watch her interviews to understand just how cute and beautiful she is
^Arun she isn't only beautiful is also a very talented actress and down to earth, very sweet and bubbly...
Mujhe Arun ka fever hogaya hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nancy_89

^Arun she isn't only beautiful is also a very talented actress and down to earth, very sweet and bubbly...
Mujhe Arun ka fever hogaya hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

LOL yeah she is that too, sorry I sometimes forget about her other talents when I look at her, I'm over-awed by her beauty 😳. She is def a talented actress and is very down to earth, do u remember that speech she done at some awards ceremony about how her grandad, wanted her to b a boy??? Not many people say things like that, so openly. She is very bubbly, just watching her in her interviews, she just lifts my spirits and is able to put some excitment into me too

LOL HAHA πŸ˜†. Yeah Nancy it looks like u do, and I'm afriad u r 5 yrs to early for me to help u πŸ˜†, well if I get my grades I my try to treat u πŸ˜†v

Originally posted by atohani99

LOL yeah she is that too, sorry I sometimes forget about her other talents when I look at her, I'm over-awed by her beauty 😳. She is def a talented actress and is very down to earth, do u remember that speech she done at some awards ceremony about how her grandad, wanted her to b a boy??? Not many people say things like that, so openly. She is very bubbly, just watching her in her interviews, she just lifts my spirits and is able to put some excitment into me too

LOL yeh but you shouldn't only see her exterior, I thought you were different from other boysπŸ˜›.
Sorry to disappoint you but I don't think I saw that award functionπŸ˜• which ceremony was it? Unfortunately there are still people who think boys are best😑 her interviews rock and when she is hosting it she looks very natural...

LOL HAHA πŸ˜†. Yeah Nancy it looks like u do, and I'm afriad u r 5 yrs to early for me to help u πŸ˜†, well if I get my grades I my try to treat u πŸ˜†

LMAO wow I didn't understand it than it hit me lol you, med, treating me LOL so it will take 5 years so that you treat people like me? Mera kya hoga tabtak?🀣