Book Talk

Love Stories

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Im sure many of you read love stories, Mills and Boons, sweet dreams etc, book which only emphasis on romance.. Admit it u do..πŸ˜‰.. So i just wanted to know why do we get soo sad while reading dese stories? Dunt u wish that we have the same kind of boys n all..πŸ˜†.. Seriously i do dat someone wud get sooooo romantic wid me..πŸ˜†.. N wats ur all-time fav love story which u can read over and over again??

Mine is Kiss and Tell dunno the author but the story is really nice.. Its abt best friends and how they get jeolous when they see their best friend romancing wid someone else...Its sooo sweet.. And so natural.. Trust me, i have experienced it..😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
ok ill admit it
! i love romance and reading romance books... i read mills n boon for the heck of it but ill tell u Meg Cabot's mediator is adoraable romance story...

my type of romance si were it starts with both of them hate each other and then it grows to love!

in that category Falling for Him (mills n boon) is lovely 😳
cool_pooja thumbnail
I havnt tried meditator even through i have read other works of meg.. Whats the story? 😳
madsoul0226 thumbnail
i read many romance books.
and the reason i keep readin more is tht they give me this hope tht it might just happen to me. u no. girl fantasies. lol.
my fav so far is romantic venture.. forgot the authors name.. πŸ˜• thts sad. it such a long book but its worth it.
cool_pooja thumbnail
Same here.. It makes me wanna dream more.. πŸ˜† .. But my dreams came true... 😳 Even better then the romance books! πŸ˜ƒ
madsoul0226 thumbnail
haha nice..
i m still waiting lol
i have a feeling its ganna hit me on my face like a wall and i still wont know it hit me.
πŸ˜•

i m happy for u.
its so nice to have sum1 like tht πŸ˜ƒ Edited by madsoul0226 - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail
Yeah.. So do u prefer mills and boons, love stories or sweet dreams?? These three are the most famous ones here but i think love stories are best.. 😳
madsoul0226 thumbnail
love stories ofcourse.
they are sweet.
cool_pooja thumbnail
Yeah.. Even i prefer bec i can relate to dem more... The mills and boons have too much stuff in it which shudnt be dere, and sweet dreams aint dat romantic.. 😳 Is romantic venture love stories novel? 😳
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Sirius*Ysh~

ok ill admit it
! i love romance and reading romance books... i read mills n boon for the heck of it but ill tell u Meg Cabot's mediator is adoraable romance story...

my type of romance si were it starts with both of them hate each other and then it grows to love!

in that category Falling for Him (mills n boon) is lovely 😳

i luv mediator...awesome book, suze n jesseπŸ˜³πŸ˜›