Prashanth proves wife's bigamy

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Prashanth proves wife's bigamy

Finally Actor Prashanth has proved his wife Grihlakshmi as bigamy. The Chennai police interrogated her first husband Venu Prasad Narayanan yesterday and confirmed his first marriage with Grihlakshmi.

Venu Prasad, a Malayalee middle aged man came to Mambalam police station last evening and confessed all the facts involved in his marriage with Grihlakshmi.

Venu Prasad said, "When I was working in HCL, Grihlakshmi was studying in Stella Maris College. My sister is a very close friend of Grihlakshmi and her friends. Soon, I also became a close friend of her, and later the friendship turned into love. We dated several times from 1996 to 1998. Grihlakshmi was afraid that her family would never accept our love. Finally we decided to marry legally and the same was registered with the Sub Registrar office at Ambattur on 30th December 1998. My friend Sudhir and three others attended the marriage and signed in the witness column. Though we were married, we did not live together. We lived separately and had no sex. After this marriage, I went to Grihalakshmi's house and requested her parents for a formal marriage. But after seeing her status and her parent's behavior I realized that the marriage would never be possible. So, I decided to give up my love. We parted with mutual consent and continued our friendship till her marriage. Just two years before I got married with Lela, I briefed everything about my past relationship with Grihlakshmi to my wife before marriage. But she didn't bother about that and made my life more meaningful. But the recent developments in Grihalakshmi's married life has shocked me."

Since Grihlakshmi's marriage with Venu Prasad is registered one with government records, it is considered as a lawful relationship and it is valid even today. Now, both Grihlakshmi and Venu Prasad have
committed crime of bigamy against the Hindu Marriage act.

Now, everything has been cleared before the court and the case is totally under Prashanth's control. He has already applied for
divorce and is seeking to penalize her. He is also planning to move a petition against Grihlakshmi's lawyer for furnishing wrong information to the court against him.

Meanwhile, Grihlakshmi has moved a petition for anticipatory bail to avoid police arrest for her criminal activities involved in the marriage with Prashanth.

Source: http://entertainment.oneindia.in

The past weeks I have only seen him and Srikanth on the news about their scandal marriage.

Don't know whom to trust, but they should keep in mind that they do have a kid to think about before they throw each other's dirty laundries.

How could she marry him when she was married already..sick people 🤢
Prashanth poor guy is the victim here, good that he proved her bigamy. How could that woman marry him without telling the truth abt her first wedding. He atelast made an effort to reconcile with her but this time he was truely fooled. They both should take responsibility and he should take custody of his child purley for the reason that she cannot be trusted and also no alimony shouldbe given to her.Look at how clever she is , she took anticipatory bail in advance.
Oh dear! This is sooo Kasturi - only the names have been changed.

ufff.. these stars preach perfection to the audience in all their films but in real life, their lives are worse than the 17 levels of hell. irony ain't it?

Most of these stars give priority only to the status and social standings in their rich and famous society.

Later on if some news gets leaked out only then they realised that there are indeed dirts swept under the carpet.

Where is our rich indian culture heading to these days?? The sacred marriage vows has no grip anymore..😲

MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL....
My only concern here is the kid. What will
happen to him?? The child has a right to good
life, upbringing, love and all that is needed in
life - It hurts so much to know that children
are abused for no fault of theirs. If the marriage
was on the rocks from the beginning, why did
they bring in that kid in to this world???
what irresponsibility??? it really hurts.
Roja, I notice you have a special thing about kids!Kuzhandaiyum Deivamum Gunathaal ondru.... Rojavin manam pola!
You are right Ho. I just love kids and any form of
child abuse brings out the beast in me. I have even
got in to trouble defending children - pre-teen boys
smoking hurts me a lot. I once pulled out a cigarette
from a kid and gave him a bit of my mind - wonder what
parents do in such cases!!! If they can not bring up
children well and provide basic needs, they have no right
to bring in kids to this world - the kids never ask to be born!!!