Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
i watched this show some time ago and i have to say i totally loved it....fresh and original story line hehe....

my fav  was jae hee's character....it grows so well throughout the whole showw....and hes so halariouss....watch for his antics😆
pj04 thumbnail

@sweetsorrow: true !! .i think he looked hotter when he grows older and becomes DA .i absolutely loved it when he acted all cocky (i absolutely loved it when he said i was cool before but now i have become even cooler so you should keep my current photo or when she gazes longingly at him sleeping and he suddenly says do i look so much better now) i think what i loved about the show is that unlike other shows there was never a pride issue, there was also never an issue about trust once the chae rin issue was resolved . still the couple could not make it .

as far as jae hee goes, he did really well. i liked him so much more here than in witch amusement. his character truly grows admirably . inspite of his flaws , he makes the category of perfect guy. which is why i place him in my fav male characters.while in start among my fav characters. zhi shu is cold, prince shin is introvert and proud, domyouji is agressive and self centered, mung ryong starts as an admirable guy ....he is sensitive, cocky , kind , funny and simply innocent to the ways of the world. however he is most driven and faces the adversity and odds with most courage. on top of it his fighting scenes make him even more hot.

Edited by pj04 - 16 years ago
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
omg totally agree with u puja...i LOVED jae hee SO MUCH better in this show than Witch Amusement (which i never ended up finishing lol)...firstly Jae Hee looks so much better in Delightful Girl, he looks young, cool and even as a DA he looks dashing, with each new stage in his life, his look changes but his personality remains the same which i love...btw i love the transitions in this show....from highschool to college to adult world....was very interesting concept....i think Jae Hee's whole look was butchered in Witch Amusement, he looks weird with his haircut and lost alot of weight...his acting wasnt as good as Delightful Girl (im mainly talking about looks here but even the acting wasnt up to par).......personally, i like to forget about him in Witch Amusement and would like to think of it as a career blunder on his part, i want to remember his as the funny and cool guy in Delightful Girl...😃

btw for those of you who have seen My Girl...remember this couple??? hehe i thought it was halarious that the two shows coincided😆
pj04 thumbnail
omg that was hillarious how they end up fighting in front of the grandpa in last episode in my girl. chunhyang throws out her classic phrase " what a joke?" and mong ryong answers her back .
angel_10 thumbnail
Im going to watch it ASAP...but stupid speakers wont work ....my pc is goin WACKO!
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed watching this show...especially the transaction between high school..to college..to an adult..it was quite good..although this show had way too many misunderstanding between ppl it was like..gosh y do they come at the wrong time and stuff..overasll i enjoyed this show..i like jae hee in this show..and pooja some of those scenes u mentioned were really funny...

@ Khush: yeah i remember them that was funny 😆
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
i agree the misunderstandings were kinda over bearingg...and the main girl got on my nerves a little but thats alrite lol it was a gr8 watch overall....
ih8desippl thumbnail
the show delightful girl was good- but it had some minor errors. like all the misunderstandings and how that one ceo guy wouldn't leave choon-hyang alone, it really pissed me off!!! nontheless, i liked mong-ryang's character and how he matured throught the drama.