Fashion and Beauty

*.:::.* Discussion Of The Week *.:::*

*dels* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends!πŸ˜›

We are back with Discussion Of The Week!

Some conservative parents don't allow their daughters to wear jeans and top and tell them to wear sarees or something traditional. Now my question is, don't sarees reveal more than jeans and top? Sarees give sexier look than normal jeans and top. Then why do they tell them to wear sarees and not jeans and top?

Now my question is Should parents stop forcing their children to wear traditional clothes?

Should children be allowed to wear whatever they want?

Sometimes I feel that, some people wear clothes in which their parents think they are comfortable in but actually they are not. Is it the same case with you?

Do your parents force you to wear clothes that you don't want to?

We would like to know your opinion. So do share any thoughts that comes into your mind regarding this.😊

Cheers

Fashion & Beauty Dev Team

Edited by *dels* - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kggk_fan01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dels*

Hello Friends!πŸ˜›

Some conservative parents don't allow their daughters to wear jeans and top and tell them to wear sarees or something traditional. Now my question is, don't sarees reveal more than jeans and top? Sarees give sexier look than normal jeans and top. Then why do they tell them to wear sarees and not jeans and top?

Sarees dont necessarily give a sexier look. It depends on the person.

Now my question is Should parents stop forcing their children to wear traditional clothes?

Yes, a person should be able to wear whatever they want.

haha, I kind of just said that. But not whatever they want, there might be some limits.

Sometimes I feel that, some people wear clothes in which their parents think they are comfortable in but actually they are not. Is it the same case with you?

No, not with me. I wear jeans and im comfortable in them.

nope, I can wear my own clothes😳

We would like to know your opinion. So do share any thoughts that comes into your mind regarding this.😊

Cheers

nice topic!πŸ‘

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey Dels great DOTW yaar πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I will be back later πŸ˜‰
bollycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deluu! Great dotw yaar! πŸ‘ will be back! πŸ˜‰
~Simz~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Friends!πŸ˜›

I think it does depend upon how you wear a saree. For example take Tara (Saat Phere), Piya (kasamh Se)..You can call that sexy.....on the otherhand take Savitri (GKLB), Saloni (SP), Vidya (BMTD)..beautiful yet simple. Sarees either can be not revealing at all or it can reveal more than jeans and top.

yes...the parents should stop forcing the kids to wear traditional clothes.

Yes, they should...but there should be a limit.

No...I only wear clothes which r comfortable to me.

No, They allow me to wear what I want.

Great Thread.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by simran20 - 16 years ago
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello Friends!πŸ˜›

Thats exactly what Im saying!πŸ˜†

Yes!! I mean we should be able to wear what we want. Though I do understand how some parents are conserned because their daughters wear really reavealing clothes, but others, I think they should stop.

Well, if its REALLY revealing, then I guess the parents should take action, but if just a skirt, then, I think they have no right to tell us what to wear!

Well, my parents really don't tell me what to wear, but if they feel Im wearing something I shouldn;t they do tell me.

Not reall, they just let me wear what I want. Even if they did, I really wouldn't listen to themπŸ€”

Great discussion, Delma!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by indianhomey1992 - 16 years ago
.:Ashi:. thumbnail

Hello Friends!πŸ˜›

soooo true!! yes they def. reveal more. maybe their parents want them to remain within their culture and values...idk πŸ˜†

Yes, i think children shud be able to wear whatev they want...as long as there's a limit😳

yes, as long as there are limits....like if its wayyyy to revealing then no, but if its just jeans and regular clothing, like jeans, then children shud be allowed. πŸ˜ƒ

No, i wear what im comfortable in and what i like, and which my parents approve of. like jeans and a top or something casual and simpleπŸ˜›

hahah noπŸ˜†

Awesome topic, Dels!😳

xmanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yaaaaa, they should stop

yes, but they also should have a limit,
not to much revealing stuff.

no, i only wear clothes which r comfortable to me. 😳

nop, they don't force me.

great tread & lovely questions 😊

Cheers

tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Friends!πŸ˜›

yes the parents should stop cause ou got to love something to do it i love sawar kameez and jeans an dmy parents dont really force me into anything.

well yeah but they should still keep their parents point of in mind and dress the way that pleases you and thm.

my parent dont really say much about my clothes i wear what i feel is comfortable. 

Do your parents force you to wear clothes that you don't want to?nope i am lucky to have understanding parents.

Cheers

Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail

Hello Friends!πŸ˜›

I have no idea why..but then not all sarees reveal a lot. Some can be very simple yet gorgeous.

Yes!..We should have the freedom to wear whatever we want, of course if they're inappropriate clothes or if they reveal too much then yes the parents should try to convince their children into not wearing those types of clothes. Other than that i feel that we should be allowed to wear anything of our own choice.

Yes, but it should be kept appropriate and not too revealing.😊

Nope, I usually wear whatever i feel comfortable in.😊

Nope..I think they actually let me wear almost everything i have in my wardrobe right now.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Cheers

Great Topic for discussion Delms!😊

Edited by bubblezz - 16 years ago