Celebrity Fan Clubs

Join "The Dreamland on IF" -Bachchans FC!

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

πŸ˜ƒHello Hi and welcome to The Dreamland on CFC!πŸ˜ƒ

I am gonna introduce you to the biggest and the bestest fan Club you would ever have imagined---

⭐️HOLD YOUR BREATH---⭐️

Ok I guess its really sounding irksome---Bakwaas band aur kaam ki baat shuruπŸ˜›

First---Our dear members who are most active and make BFC-truly a paradise!

Fan_Of_Big_B aka Mike 

Mike is our blonde haired big brother who is the 'Photo King' of our Club. He is a die hard and dignified fan of Big B and has been our beloved and faithfull member from the day he joined our Dreamland. He is one of the most active members of the club who posts pics of he Bachchan family which you never ever might have seen. He is one of the reasons our Club just rocks! And he is alays an encouraging and appreciative member whom we all have come to love now!

Monika.Goel aka Monika/ Monix

Monika is our didi whom we lovingly call Monix di! She is our Photo Queen Number 1! She posts not just stills of our celebrities but filmshots and articles. She has been one of our very first members and has always remained in touch with the club posting all the time she can must out of her busy schedule as a videobie of a number of sections. She is one of the sources of the huge number of fabulous pics we have of the great B's! And she is always the first to start celebrations on anything special concerning the members or our Bachchans. And she is the proud winner "Craziest Fan Of Big B Contest" in IF!

Pachu 4 Abhi  aka Pachu

Pachu is our patniji of our Li'l B! She is a hard core fan of both the  rockin' father and son and has been one of first and foremost members-She was our First Fan Of the Week and has always been damn active. She goes ***Hailaaaa*** Over her Patiji and Sasurji and is a fabulous siggy/avi maker. We are proud that our dear sis is now a moderator and thus she is not as active as before but even then she drops in whenever she can and participates and helps us in all contests! And our Club cant be imagined without our *Haila*-wali Pachuuu (She inspired us all to use ***Hailaaa* now we are all loving her discovery-Discovery of Haila!)

Umi82990 aka Uma

Uma-Ummmmaaaah! Our founder of B's Fan club who is responsible for this magnificent club- She is our jaaan and she is responsible for organising all club contests, listing out all the members, arranging all creations on the Bachchans and initiating all discussions of the week. She is the "One in all" of our Club and one of the most active members. From the beginning till Club 12-She has always been our First member. She is completely Crazzzzy about Big B and Abhi and loves to watch all their movies and discuss anything about them! And we all Love to just see her active!

Day_Dreamer aka Iqra

Our dear ......... faints over Big B and Abhi and loves to be a member of our club. She wooes B' Family and is one of our dearest members. She is one of our relatively newer members but one of the most active members today-She always appreciated the work of our siggy/avi makers and photo kings and queens and herself is a good siggy maker!

VirgoQueen aka Virgo / MS

Our Virgoji is our most mysterious member who doesnt believe it speaking much but she posts and posts so many articles and pics of the Bachchans that she is our Queen of Gossip column! She is always very active and we all love to have her around.

dreamgrl

dreamgrl is our comple mad abt Abhi gal. She goes on n on abt ABhi and thinks him to be the hottest, coolest, sexiest and best of the rest!

Pyaari_Shailee aka Shailee

Shailee is one of iur dedicated members who fights with Pachu over Abhi! She loves her hubby and sasurji and is our cutest member. She is Jaya of Silsila and gets Abhi at the end(so no worries!) She is a fabulous siggy maker and thinks AB jr to be her jaan and AB sr to the sexiest on earth!

V.T aka Vikram

Vikram says "Show 'em that Bachchans rule Bollywood, no Abhishek rules Bollywood  jokin'"! Yep u got it he is our good old V.T famous for his cynicism. Fantastic signatures he makes and he is one of our source of Videos too. He wonders why there are more girls in the club than boys-Man we havent an answers yaar! He is one o our active members and e love his work.

bubblez aka Shelly

Yet another big fan of the big Bachchans-She loves Big B and Abhi! and Shelly drops in whenever possible and is a great member and always lovely, lovin and lovable!

CRAZIE aka Ripi

Hmmm...she hates being called CRAZIE but we all love to coz she is completly CRAZIEEEE of Big B and Abhi! we address her as Crazie always so forget her real name sry yaar you are gonna kill me! She is a very active member of our club and a die hard supporter of Bachchans. She partiipatesvery actively in our discussions and is a great member to hang out with!

and Lastly, me Lucky_Lakshmi aka Laks

I am a big big fan of the Big Boss of B'wood(n my heart!)-Big B! I go completely crazy over him and you say something agaisnt him, fight with me! I just love everything about him and go la la oveR anything concerning AB senior-HE is my best man in the world!. I love AB junior too and am a humble siggy cum avi maker also. BFC is my fav place to hang out and I think its the best club I have ever been part of.

So why are our Celebs special?

well--BACHCHAN-The name has it right?

They are the most talented---the bestest in the world---and we all love 'em

Their name is their biggest strength!

B'wood first family! The most established stars of Indian Cine Ever!

They make the hottest jodi on screen and share a chemistry to die for!

They are the Sarkar and Guru of B'wood!

And they rule the roost when it comes to showbiz!

πŸ˜ƒProof???---The duo with 5 hugely successful filsm to their credit--No flops!πŸ˜ƒ

And their future projects together promise to be indeed a treat for all!

Pa: The father-son duo will be back in their real life equation on screen. We are talking about Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan who will star in adman-turned-filmmaker R Balakrishnan's next after the recent hit Cheeni Kum, which starred Big B and Tabu in the lead. The film titled Pa is, according to Balki as he is fondly called, "is a light-hearted comedy on a father-son relationship."

Sarkar 2: is the planned sequel to the hit Sarkar (2005). While Sarkar was inspired original. The film will bring together Amitabh, Abhishek and new bahu of the Bachchan family Aishwarya for the first time together on screen in fully fledged roles. Sarkar 2 will have the father (Amitabh Bachchan) continuing to be the central figure. His son (Abhishek Bachchan) will be his right hand. by Francis Ford Coppola's film The Godfather, the sequel will be completely The movie will also have Aishwarya Bachchan playing a very

πŸ˜ƒWhy should you join Our Club?πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒSimple...πŸ˜ƒ

Firstly---We know you cant resist our Bachcchans can you? Then wh are you wasting your time...Come join our club have just have a BLAZT!

Two--- Aapo kitne pics or sigs \hain Bachchans ke?---paanch, dus, bees? areey humare club mein aapko millions(millons ka hindi kya hai?πŸ€”) and trillions of pics / siggis/ avis milega aur aap bhi "hailaaa" ho jaayenge!

Three--- Hum logo se zyaada friendly pals aapko milega hi nahiin! Sochiye---Hum sab ek hi logo ko admire karte hai and ek duje ko loveee kate hai~

πŸ˜ƒWE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY!πŸ˜ƒ

fOur----We have somany talented members that we won the FC rang Bardo Contest, First runners up of Best FC contest, and numerous others!

Five--- well about 80-90 members cant be wasting their time if it was a bakaas club right?πŸ˜ƒ

Six---We have weekly discussions and Fans of the week! And we grill u so nicely!πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ---------------------------πŸ˜ƒ

So wanna be a member---com'on buck up and join our FC! Take it from meYou will have a jhakaas time!

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒAdding on...πŸ˜ƒ

This is the # of posts and pages for 1-11

2393        &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;         &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;          300     
 1458        &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;         &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;          183
 1179        &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;         &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;          148
 1183        &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;         &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;          148
 1151        &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;         &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;          144
 1186        &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;         &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;          149
 1189        &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;         &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;          149
 1182        &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;         &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;          148
 1162        &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;         &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;          146
 1168        &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;         &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;          148
 1186        &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;         &a mp;a mp;a mp;a mp;n bsp;          149

Total:   13437         & amp; amp; amp; amp; nbsp;         1812

and we have lost count of the number of siggys and avis we have---tph pics ki baat toh aap samaj gaye honge>πŸ˜†

where else have u seen such an impressive statistics?πŸ˜‰

And we are truly happy to be advertising our club and in honour of this moment---

😎A Caption Contest for all members of Bachchan's Fan Club!😎

Make a Caption of this pic:

Rules:

• It should be short and sweet/Spicy! Dont make it lengthy like a paragraph. It can be a witty dialogue too
  • Language should not be explicit or rude.
  • One member can send maximum3 entries
  • Dont post your captions here. Send them through Private Message to me-lucky_Lakshmi.
  • Last date for submission of captions is 12th July.
  • Those captions which defy all/ any of the above mentioned instructions will be disqualified.

So put on your thinking caps and participate! Great prizes await the winners!πŸ˜ƒ

Cheers,

Laks---Bachchan's Deewaani!

stargirl345 thumbnail
wow.....awesum post!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

-Ruchika
~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail

wow...great postπŸ‘...will try to participate in the contest but am not that good at captions..

@everyone...join the club it simply rocks...you'll get all the latest news and all the cool new pictures

This content was originally posted by: lucky_lakshmi

Hmmm...she hates being called CRAZIE but we all love to coz she is completly CRAZIEEEE of Big B and Abhi! we address her as Crazie always so forget her real name sry yaar you are gonna kill me! She is a very active member of our club and a die hard supporter of Bachchans. She partiipatesvery actively in our discussions and is a great member to hang out with!

aww...how sweet.😳.thanks...though i've been inactive cuz my laptop still isn't working...and my names ripiπŸ˜†

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow! great post yaar!πŸ‘πŸ‘

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wooowww Awesome post..πŸ‘. I'll definately try to participte in contest. But not sure yet, coz not really good at it.😳

Day_Dreamer aka Iqra

Our dear ......... faints over Big B and Abhi and loves to be a member of our club. She wooes B' Family and is one of our dearest members. She is one of our relatively newer members but one of the most active members today-She always appreciated the work of our siggy/avi makers and photo kings and queens and herself is a good siggy maker!

😳. Thanx alot.

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
yep U heard it guys from some of our Club members...Just dont waste ur time whenu have the best place and best pals to hang out with at Our Bachchans Fan Club πŸ˜ƒ
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yep U heard it guys from some of our Club members...Just dont waste ur time whenu have the best place and best pals to hang out with at Our Bachchans Fan Club πŸ˜ƒ

Totally Agree. If there's a paradise and Dreamland on IF its here in Our Banchans Fanclub. πŸ˜ƒ 

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
^^^Truly said Iqra---12 fan clubs already (and first fan club had thre hundred pages---Matlab equal of Two FCs! πŸ˜‰ )
monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow Laks!!!!!!!!!Awesome job done for making such a fab post-first thing i do whenever i logged to india forums is to come to our dreamland -Bachchan's fan club-We are the die hard and true bakhts of bachchan's and as they rock so is our club!!!!
Three cheers for Bachchan's Fan club-Hip Hip Hurray!!!!!!!
keep Rocking and Rolling-
We will look forward for more bachchan's fanz at our club-Welcome abroad!!!!!
cheers
Monika
Edited by monika.goel - 16 years ago