shelly’s gall upd-updt 82 83 ranbir naksh ashiyuvi - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by jassi kyph

amazing work! 👏
thanku😊

Originally posted by rakhi_uv

shellz u knw ur a rockstar😳 we literally survive on ur out of the world siggys 😳 👏 i luved all the ones u hav put up ....bt the most special one 4 me is the one currently in my dabba which says "rsa-my rockstar"☺️ thts the most awesum siggy u ever made 4 me 🤗keep the magic of ur siggys goin   😳 u rock 😃
rakhi u rockkkkkkkk🤗thanku😳

Originally posted by mokshda

ooooh yayyy!!! u opened your gallery 😛 😛
all creations are FANTASTIC 👏
ur work totally rocks...each and every's AWESOMEEE 😉 😉
keep up the marvyy work 😃 👏 😉
thanku so so so much🤗

Thankooo Shells.. am using one 😃
congrats shelly on your galler! Continue the gorgeous work! 😳
Shellyyy! 👏 👏 👏

The creations are just MIND BLOWING, dear!! COngrats on the new galleryyy🤗🤗

Can't waitt for more updates! 😳 😃

-Rachna
congrats on ur gallery shelly!!ur creations are stunning!! 🤗
wo dungyyyy congooooooo 🤗 🤗 u knw i loveeeee all of your siggies all of them are rocking specialy the abhi ones and the vvidya balan one i rember how much worked for that one but u didnt put any of the tortured siggies i made u do for me 😭 😭 and u didnt put nay priya siggies either shelzyy darling she deserves the first page 😉 😉 😉 and i know its not a request shop i wnt reqeusht 😉 coz i believe in torture and blackmail 🤗 🤗 u rock dungyy and ur siggies rock harder 😛love yaaaa 🤗
wah wah shellzy🤗🤗 awesomeeee gallery🤗

😳 😳 😳 they are all so cool n amazing 👏 👏 I love that vidya balan colorisation 👏 👏 👏 Now I'll just have a look around n copy all ur styles 😆

And yeshhhhhh...make me an AY siggy.... ;;) ;;) 😆 😆 😆 :-p I'm sure u must be after me with a danda now 😆 😆 😆

Naah...just make me that petey/ash sig...remmeber u promiched me the other day [-(
N also add the newest couple in the sig...smriti/kriti🤣

Make it with two couples...petey/ash(mah favvie☺️) n smriti/kriti (upcoming couple in my favvie list)

If smriti bothers u, tell her to shut up. If petey bothers u, tell her to go to her room..oops...her hiding hole

of both are angry at the same time...shh...go n
RUNNNN!!!
😆 😆 😆
🤣
Yeeeeeee...finally u created ur gallerycongoooooo🤗🤗🤗

Love your creations 😳 😳 as in u know i am fida over them☺️specially AY and RSA ones☺️☺️ You just rock in making them 😳 😳 a total rockstar☺️ love ya choooooo much 🤗🤗 and yaa thanks for all the siggies u made for me and keep making for me like this only 😉 ☺️☺️Love yaa🤗

And now i am waiting for ur next update ;;)☺️

PS: who kriti with smriti :-? and who ash with petey pie :-?Edited by *nitz_rocks* - 16 years ago

Heyyy Shellyy!😛..Woww gorgeouss creationss jaani..goshh you stole my name!😆..Hehe nahh i'm jokingg..i love your creationss!😳..I think i'll actually use some creations veryy soon...keep updating!😊

- Shelly :)

congrats on ur shop 👏 nice creations 😃