Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi25 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Part 15

GIVE ME WINGS TO FLY
TO REACH THE SKY
AND TOUCH YOUR SUN!

Angad lifted up a trembling Kripa in his arms and carried her to the lone, dusty old couch in the room. He sat down with her on his lap….. her face was hidden in his chest, her fingers holding on to his shirt, eyes closed, breathing deeply! They sat like that for some time, Angad's fingers gently caressing the silky hair falling over her face…. his face touched her head, he kissed her fragrant hair, breathing in her perfume……sweet-pea he thought it was! She tastes so sweet, he thought, the taste of her lips was still on his………his heart thudded with a deep feeling of love and contentment!

Song in the background:

http://spbindia.blogspot.com/2007/03/aake-...ansh-hindi.html (S.P. Balasubramaniam/Lata----Vansh)-----song link is at bottom of the page!

Aake Teri Baahon Mein, Har shaam lage sindoori
Mere man ko mahakaye, tere man ki kasturi

Mehakee hawaayen udataa aanchal, lat ghoongharaale kaale baadal
prem sudhaa nainon se barase, pee lene ko jeewan tarase
baahon mein kas lene de, preet kaa chumban lene de
In adharon se chhalak naa jaaye, yauwan ras angooree
aa ke teri baahon mein, har shaam lage sindoori

sundarataa kaa bahataa saagar, tere liye hain rup ke baadal
indradhanush ke rang churaoo, teri zulmee maang sajaaoo
do foolon ke khilane kaa, waqt yahee hain milane kaa
aajaa mil ke aaj mitaa de, thodee see ye dooree
Mere man ko mahakaye, tere man ki kasturi

They were both content to be in each other's arms, listening to their heartbeats, learning what they said to each other……shadows darkened the room with approaching dusk….
Angad (softly) : Kripaa…
Kripa: Mmmmm? (her face still in his chest)
Angad: Aaj raat ko tum Morisco aa rahi ho na?
Kripa nodded : Mmm Hmmmm
Angad: Aaj main tumharey liye kuchh special geet gaaoonga…
Kripa: Mmmmm hmmmm?
Angad : So gayi kya?
Kripa slowly raised her head and looked at him, her eyes met his and he saw her heart reflected in those beauties of hers!
Kripa (shyly) :Angad, ek baat kahoon, tum kal apna safed shirt pehenkey aana, portrait ke liye….
Angad : Kyun? Wo safed shirt hi kyun?
Kripa: Aisey hi…..tum usmein achhey lagtey ho.... she added softly!
Angad smiled curiously at her, she avoided his eyes, she couldn't tell him that he looked like a swashbuckling, handsome pirate in that shirt with his buttons open and his gold cross hanging over his tanned chest!
Kripa slowly got up from his lap and went to her easel, silently gathering up her stuff. Angad went and helped her…..he told her they could leave the unfinished portrait in the building as he had the key and nobody else could access it! Before leaving, they watched the sunset together from the ruins of the old fort, the vermillion colors touching their faces like sindoor from the heavens!

8 P.M. Morisco

Mishti and Kripa were again seated at their usual table, having after-dinner coffee, when the lights dimmed again and Angad came on stage:

He announced : Main yeh gaana ek special lady ke liye gaana chahta hoon, jo mere dil mein, mere khwaabon mein basi hui hai, jisey main dil-o- jaan se pyaar karta hoon!

Angad started playing his guitar and sang this lovely song to his Lady Love who sat there blushing with pleasure and happiness:

(Ek Ajnabee---Kunal Ganjawala)

(tere liye meri saansen mujhe tujhse pyar hai
tujhpe hi ai zindagi jaan nisaar hai ) - 2
mere do jahaan tu hain
meri khwaahishen tu hain
meri dhadkanein tu hain
tu hain tu hain tu hain
tere liye meri saansen mujhe tujhse pyar hai
tujhpe hi ai zindagi jaan nisaar hai

tu nazar ke pass hai kya ajab ehsaas hai - 2
mere toh shaamo sehar tere liye
tere liye - 2
tere liye meri saansen mujhe tujhse pyar hain

aasman ki hoor hai tu toh rab ka noor hai
tujhsa na koi yahaan jaane na tu
jaane na tu - 2
tere liye meri saansen mujhe tujhse pyar hain
mere do jahaan tu hain
meri khwaahishen tu hain
meri dhadkanein tu hain
tu hain tu hain tu hain

During the song, Angad jumped down from the stage and serenaded Kripa at her table; everyone cheered and clapped to see his lady love! Mishti looked on gleefully, happy that her plan to get her sister hitched had worked so well! Kripa smiled and looked at Angad lovingly, her eyes slightly moist at his tender declaration of love!

There was loud applause after the song! Angad started on the next one:

http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/movie/H000043.html

Nasha ye pyaar ka nasha hai
Ye meri baat yarron maano
Nashe mein yaar doob jaao
Raho na hosh mein deewanon
Ki jabse maine tumko ye dil de diya
Meetha meetha sa dard le liye
Suno o priya
Maine tumko dil diya

Nazar se yoon nazar mili nazar
Deewana main ho gaya
Asar ye kya hua asar
Kahan ye mann kho gaya
Behke behke kadam behka behka hai mann
Chha gaya chha gaya mujhpe deewanapan
Sun o priya
Maine tumko dil diya

Jhguki jhuki nigaah mein bala ki shokhiyaan chhupi
Khuli khuli laton mein bhi haay ghata ki mastiyaan ruki
Ye haya ye ada ye haseen ye nayan
De gaya de gaya meethi meethi chubhan
Suno o priya
Maine tumko dil diya

Ki jabse maine tumko ye dil de diya
Meetha meetha sa dard le liye
Suno o priya
Maine tumko dil diya

For the next song, Angad and his band-mate Philipe teamed up to sing this song by Big Mountain/ UB 40:

Ooooh Baby I love ur way everyday
I want to be with you night and day everyday

Shadows grow so long before my eyes
And they're moving across the page
Suddenly the day turns into night
Far away from the city
Well, don't hesitate, 'cause your love won't wait...

Ooo, baby, I love your way, everyday
Gonna tell you I love your way, everyday
Wanna be with you night and day
Moon appears to shine and light the skies
With the help of some firefly
Wonder how they have the power to shine
I can see them under the pine
But don't hesitate, 'cause your love won't wait...

(solo - on verse) but don't hesitate, 'cause your love won't wait...
I can see the sunset in your eyes
Brown and grey, blue besides
Clouds are stalking islands in the sun
Wish I could buy one out of season
But don't hesitate, 'cause your love won't wait...

And to end the evening he sang a rambunctious number with Goan beats:

First time dekha tumhey hum kho gaya
Second time mein love ho gaya

Yeh akkha India jaanta hai hum tum pe marta hai
Dil kya cheez hai janam hum yeh jaan tere naam karta hai

People got up and started dancing as always to the beats of the foot-tapping song…..Angad came down and held his hand out to Kripa ….she was more confident already after one successful ballroom dancing class so she just swung along with Angad holding one hand of his! Mishti looked on with delight, clapping wildly, overjoyed to see her shy little sister dancing with Angad.

After the program, as Kripa and Mishti were leaving, Angad called Kripa's name from the back…….
She hung back while Mishti went ahead, Angad pulled her into a hallway and asked her: Wheres my Goodnight kiss?
Kripa reached up on tiptoes and kissed his lips lightly, but before he could pull her closer and kiss her harder, she giggled and ran away!

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------

Pallavi
pallavi25 thumbnail
Part 16

KASAM SE, KASAM SE, KASAM SE
MUJHEY PYAR HAI SIRF TUMSEY!

Next morning, Kripa had breakfast with her parents and Mishti at the Seashell Restaurant and later on Naina wanted to show them the spa at the resort……. As a result, Kripa got late for her Dance class! When she reached the Gym, it was already 11:30 A.M.

The place looked deserted as she walked down the long corridor with changing rooms on either side! As she reached the door of the Dance Studio she heard low voices inside! She stepped inside and THEN….....

SHOCK HIT HER LIKE A TIDAL WAVE!!!
Angad and Simone were standing there in each other's arms…..Simone's head was on Angad's shoulder, her arms tightly hugging him, Angad was slowly petting her head and back and talking to her in a low voice…..She couldn't see Simone's face but Angad's was full of tenderness and affection! The scene burned her heart like a thousand burning knives twisted inside her!
Kripa gasped loudly…..she felt as if she had been hit by a sledgehammer…….ANGAD AND SIMONE???!!!! NAHIIIN YEH NAHIN HO SAKTA!!!! Her breath stuck in her throat as her heart twisted with a wrenching pain……She backed out of the door and turned and ran, her eyes blinded with tears of agony!

NOOO NOOO HOW CAN THIS BE? HOW CAN ANGAD LOVE SIMONE? NOT ANGAD AND SIMONE!!! She felt as if her whole world had come crashing down in one blow as intolerable pain tore through her!
She ran blindly towards the exit door, sobbing wildly…. she faintly heard a voice behind her shout: KRIPAA RUK JAAO!
Angad had heard her gasp as he stood there with Simone…… every sense of his was so attuned to Kripa that he had heard that faint sound at the door….he had looked up and seen Kripa turn and run, he realized at once what had happened…that she had seen him with Simone! He ran after her: RUK JAAO KRIPA! WAIT, DON'T GO! He shouted as he ran after her down the hallway!
Kripa ran , sobbing and gasping, but Angad finally caught her just by the exit door and pulled her into a side hallway!
CHHOD DO MUJHEY……she struggled wildly, sobbing loudly now, hitting his chest, his arms, as tears flowed copiously down her cheeks!
Angad : Kripaaa, meri baat suno!
Kripa was hysterical : LET ME GO, LET ME GO….CHHOD DO MUJHEY, DON'T TOUCH ME…
Angad struggled with her,, holding on to her arms but she fought him like a little wildcat! Finally he pushed her against the wall, pinning her with his body : KRIPA, PAGAL MAT BANO, MERI BAAT SUNO! LISTEN TO ME, DAMMITT!! Tumney jo dekha usey galat samjha…..SIMONE IS ENGAGED, DAMMITT, SHE IS ENGAGED!!!
Kripa stopped struggling when she heard that, she looked up at him incredulously, her face flooded with tears!
Angad : Yes, Kripa, Simone is engaged to Philipe! Tumhey Philipe to yaad hai na? Mera band-mate…..un dono ki shadi honey wali hai next year June mein!
Kripa still hiccuped with her sobs: Phir tum aur Simone…??? she asked slowly..
Angad: Simone is my cousin sister! Mere Aunt ki beti hai, She and I….we grew up together! She was very upset, uski zindagi mein ek bahut badi problem aa gayi hai…..I was just trying to comfort her!!
Kripa sobbed : Kaun si problem?
Angad: Yeh uski personal problem hai….main nahin bata sakta….haan agar wo permission de to main bataoonga zaroor!

Kripa looked down, still sobbing a little, feeling ashamed now of her fears and suspicions about Angad!
Angad put a finger under her chin and raised her tear-stained face up to his….He asked tenderly:
Ab bataao, tum mujhey Simone ke saath dekhkar itni kyun ro rahi thi?

Kripa closed her eyes and tried to turn her head….Angad held her cheeks in his cupped hand and gently turned her towards him again….
He whispered: Kya tumhey jalan ho rahi thi? Bataao Kripa, were u jealous?

Kripa sobbed softly and looked at his love-filled eyes, closed hers again!
Angad said huskily: Kripa meri taraf dekho…..sach bataao, tum Simone ke saath mujhey dekhkar kyun ro rahi thi? Were you jealous?

Finally Kripa nodded, her eyes closed….
Angad: Kyun Kripa? Tell me why were u jealous? Tell me, Kripa?

Kripa shyly turned her face away, trembling now at his nearness, his hot breath touching her face, his whispered questions probing her heart and soul!
He lowered his face, rubbing his nose on her wet cheeks, he kissed the tears tenderly,…..
He nuzzled her neck and whispered in her ear: Keh do na, Kripa, please keh do,….

he said huskily: Keh do wo teen lafz jinhey sunney ke liye main kabsey taras raha hoon!

Kripa shivered with suppressed feelings, which were trying to erupt out of her heart ….erupt .into those words that he so badly wanted to hear!
Angad was also trembling now, feeling her quivering body in his arms,…he was yearning, hungry for her confession of love….. he whispered again: Keh do Kripa, mujhey aur mat tadpaao….
Kripa's lips were trembling, as she finally whispered softly: I…I…….Love….You…
Angad trembled with happiness, he turned her face to him with his fingers,…."Phir se bolo, Kripa"
Kripa looked into his loving, yearning eyes and whispered again: I …Love you…..Angad…"..her eyes shone with tears of Love!
His lips came down on hers then, kissing her deeply, tenderly, thanking her for her gift of love!
Then he embraced her in a tight grip and said : I love you Kripa, I love you!
Both were breathless, trembling, sweat beading their brows and lips, caught in the grip of a powerful passion!

After some time, Angad raised his head from her neck where it was buried…..he held her waist and lifted her up in his arms so their faces were almost level again, he kissed her cheeks, her nose, her lips, her chin….he kissed her all over…..Kripa just closed her eyes, trembling, receiving his shower of kisses on her face and lips just like the earth receives rain from the heavens!
She circled her arms around his neck, and kissed him back…..their lips met, teased, played with each other's, his tongue probed her mouth, tasting her, loving her! She trembled with an unknown pleasure, her body becoming pliant against his!

They were so lost in their own world, they didn't hear somebody approach them till the footsteps were just a few feet away! They broke apart, out of breath, flustered, embarassed!
It was Simone,,,,,,she passed by them, and commented loudly : GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!!!
Then she laughed and went out the exit door!
Angad and Kripa remained breathless in each other's arms for a few seconds, then they both started laughing!
He whispered naughtily: Kyun? Kya kehti tu? Room le lein?
Kripa hit him in mock anger: ANGAAADD!! …then hid her red face in his chest!
Angad caressed her hair and said: Lagta hai aaj ka class cancel ho gaya…..waisey bhi Simone ki tabiyat kuchh theek nahin hai….achha hi hua…ab hum poori subah pyar kar saktey hain.... without interruption!
He lifted her up and carried her out into the bright sunlight outside.

He walked with her down to the beach where they spent the rest of the morning in each other's arms, whispering sweet nothings, as all lovers do when their love is newfound! Mostly, Angad whispered naughty suggestions in her ears and she blushed or hit him when he was too-- too wicked!
Kripa asked him: Angad, ek baat poochhoon? kya tumney mujhsey pehley kisisey pyar kiya tha?
Angad: Haan, of course kiya tha!
Kripa (hurt and angry) : Kis-sey?
Angad: Thi ek, bahut khubsoorat, sexyyy, hawt...…..
Kripa (more angry now)…Kaun thi wo?
Angad : Meri 9th grade ki English teacher! Bahut short-short skirts pehenti thi…..mera to padhai mein dhyaan hi nahin rehta tha…..bus uski legs dekhta rehta…..he made a dreamy face, then started laughing!
Kripa started hitting him hard, her little hands punching his chest, arms, biceps, wherever they could reach!
Angad laughed and tried to ward off her blows!
Kripa pouted : Tum har waqt mujhey tease kyun kartey ho? Bahut shaitaan ho….
Angad: Main tumhey tease kyun karta hoon?…..he leaned very close to her and said: Mujhey tumharey in chhotey chhotey haathon se maar khana bahut achha lagta hai…..bahut meethey hain tumharey haath"….he caught her hands and kissed them one by one!
Kripa blushed, but then she said in mock anger: Achha to tumhey maar khana achha lagta hai….thehro main tumhey kuchh aur sazaa deti hoon!
She pinched his arm hard…..he said consideringly : Ummm, Nahin, kuchhh laga nahin, laga jaisey ek machhar ne kaata! He laughed at her!
Kripa was more desperate now, she had a brainwave……
She got up and started tickling his neck and arms! Now the truth is Angad WAS very ticklish! So when she started tickling him, he couldn't stand it……he rolled on the beach-sand, laughing hysterically, legs curled up!
Kripa laughed, mercilessly tickling him: Ab samjhey na bachchoo, Kripa Sharma se panga leney ka matlab!
Angad suddenly rolled over, grabbing her arms….. Dragging her under him, he pinned her with his superior strength, holding her offending arms above her head …..Angad : Ab, Ms Kripa Sharma, ab kya karogi tum? .....He asked with a dangerous glint in his eyes!
Kripa struggled to free her arms : ANGADDD!! THIS IS NOT FAIR! You cannot use your muscles!
Angad laughed devilishly : Tumney wo kahaavat nahin suni, sweetheart? Everything is Fair in Love and War! Ab war to hum karengey nahin, isiliye love mein sab jaayaz hoga…..he laughed again!
Kripa struggled again but her raised arms brought her curves closer to his face…….his breathing changed, his eyes fell on her heaving chest…..Kripa saw this and froze ….her face reddened and turning her face, she closed her eyes and stopped struggling! Her pulse quickened…..breathing faster as she felt his hot gaze on her body!
His face descended on her neck, he licked the beating pulse there, his warm tongue making her tremble and shiver helplessly! He kissed all over her neck and shoulders, pulling down her sleeves…..Kripa quivered in response….he kissed down to her neckline, where the swelling of her curves strained against him…..he kissed her soft skin…. Kripa moaned with pleasure at the touch of his lips and tongue on her skin!

She didn't know it would feel so good and sweet …..all her senses were attuned to Angad's lips now, which were moving over her exposed neckline, nuzzling, tasting! He released her arms, wanting her to surrrender and so she did….as her arms went around his neck, he kissed her lips passionately, deeply….their tongues, breaths, hearts mingling in a joyous ecstasy!
Sounds of laughter and people approaching them ….they broke apart, flushed and shaking …..Angad sat up, Kripa did too, hugging her knees to her chest! Her heart was pounding, his pulse was racing, they sat there trying to catch their breath, and slow down their heartbeats!
They silently got up and holding hands, walked back to their rooms!

---------------------------------------------

Pallavi
pallavi25 thumbnail
Part 17

LOVE ME TENDER LOVE ME TRUE
TAKE ME IN YOUR ARMS!

December 20…..1 P.M.
As soon as Kripa returned to her suite, Mishti sprung out of her room, she hugged Kripa and spun her around, chattering happily : Kripaaa, Kartik pahunch gaya Mumbai! Yahan aa raha hai chaar bajey ki flight se…..hum sab ek saath raat ko dinner karengey, with Mama and Papa! She laughed in joy and excitement!
Kripa hugged her sister and said : Oh Diii, I am so happy for you, Jeeju itney dinon baad aa rahey hain!
She felt happy for her sister but slightly depressed that she wouldn't get to see Angad at Morisco that night! But she knew she must spend some time with her family as well!
Mishti: Chal , lets go have lunch at the poolside place!

Kripa showered and changed into a yellow ethnic top and red bandhni skirt, looking as pretty as a peach, she wore ethnic earrings…leaving her swan-like neck bare! Somebody had once told her she had a beautiful neck, so she didn't need accessories everytime and she followed that friend's fashion advice most of the time! Her hair was open and still slightly wet!

They went to the BBQ place and sat outside as usual under the thatched umbrellas! Mishti ordered grilled shrimp and BBQ chicken, while Kripa had her usual grilled mushrooms and cheese!
As they were eating, her eyes searched around for that beloved face…..suddenly she spotted him at the Bar area, he was sipping on a drink and looking at her with THOSE eyes! She flushed with happiness, smiling at him lovingly! He raised his glass to her, his eyes roving over her beautiful dress…..she had dressed specially for him today!

Mishti saw Angad and called him to their table…..Angad came and pulled up a chair right next to Kripa and sat down!
" Hi Mishti! Kaisi ho tum? " he asked.
Mishti: I am fine, more than fine, actually…..she told Angad about her fiance Kartik arriving at the resort in the evening…..that hes studying management in Chicago and is coming for a 10-11 days vacation!
Angad: That's GREAT! I will get a chance to meet this mahaan guy who will have to manage you…he winked at his honey wali saali (at least in his mind) !
Mishti: Haan haan dekhengey kaun kisko manage karta hai! ….She laughed, taking a sip of her mango drink!
Angad quickly grabbed Kripa's left hand which was resting on the table as she forked up her paneer with right hand…..he took her hand under the table and put it on his thigh, caressing her palm with his fingers!
Kripa blushed furiously, but she let her hand stay in his, biting her lips at the sensations he was creating inside her!
Angad: So aaj raat ka kya plan hai tum dono ka? He looked at both the girls…
Mishti: Oh aaj raat ko hum Morisco nahin aa payengey! We are having dinner with Kartik and our parents at the Seashell Restaurant!
Angad (disappointed) ….Ohhhhh…so I wont see you at my program tonite? His hand squeezed Kripa's soft one possessively under the table!
Mishti: Im afraid not tonite…..but never mind, kal hum dono Kartik ko saath lekar aayengey tumhara program dikhaney!
Angad: You know, aaj raat ko beach per BONFIRE hai, are you two interested in going? Kartik ko saath lekey aana…I think he will enjoy it…..music, gaana, masti, dancing around the fire! He grinned looking hotly at Kripa as he said that!
Mishti (enthusiastic) : Oh My God, Really? Beach Bonfire? Hum zaroor aayengey…..college ke din yaad aa gaye, kitna mazaa aata tha, friends ke saath guitar bajana, gaana, antakshari, dance,….we really enjoyed those nights and days! She said dreamily abt college life outings!
Kripa, who had led a sheltered, protected, quiet life so far and never been to college outings, looked a little dejected and said: Mainey kabhi Beach Bonfires nahin dekhi?

Angad leaned close to her when Mishti was picking up a shrimp and said huskily: Lagta hai tumney zindagi mein bahut kuchh nahin kiya….don't worry… I will change that" he promised devilishly!
Kripa blushed again at his wicked promise and pinched his hand hard!
Angad: UFFFFFFF!!!!
Mishti (looking up) : Kya hua?
Angad: Machchhar! Yahan beach mein chhotey chhotey machchhar hain, kabhi bhi kaat letey hain….he grabbed her hand again and squeezed it hard!
He quickly whispered in her ears: Baad mein dekh loonga!
Kripa bit her lips and looked away…..he was looking like the handsome pirate of her fantasies, in the white open-necked shirt and brown trousers, golden cross at his neck!
Her heart leaped with excitement at his husky threat!
Mishty's sharp eyes had seen the whispers and blushes, she smiled to herself, finished her lunch quickly and with drink in hand, looked around….she spotted her parasailing friend, Anitah…
Anitaah, she called out loudly and excused herself from Angad and Kripa and left the table to go talk to that girl.

Angad leaned at once and kissed Kripa's bare neck, he whispered: Tum aaj BAHUT Khubsoorat lag rahi ho…..
Kripa blushed but looked at his eyes and said: Aur tum bahut handsome lag rahey ho…
Angad: Yah I know you want to see me in this white shirt……vajeh pooochh sakta hoon? He aksed quizzically!
Kripa blushed a deep red-…..how could she tell him he looked like a roving sea-pirate in those clothes, with his bold eyes and wicked smile?
Angad reminded her: Aaj portrait nahin banaogi?
Kripa : Haan, lets go now….her heart suddenly leaped with the thought of being alone with Angad at the guesthouse! Pata nahin kya karega wahan ? she thought a little apprehensively!
But Angad was very well-behaved as he sat for her portrait…..he had brought his guitar to the place beforehand…..he posed for her with his hand on his guitar resting on the ground, his shirt buttons open (one for ventilation, two for style) ……Kripa couldn't help staring at his muscular chest, with the cross hanging there, her lips became dry, she licked them….Angad noticed that, he wanted to grab her and kiss those moist lips but he controlled the urge, letting her paint him in her colors!

There was something very sensuous about having Kripa paint his portrait! When an artist paints a person, he transfers the essence of him/her, body and soul, on the canvas! Angad wanted Kripa to capture him, absorb him, body and soul, and fill him in the colors of her imagination!

As Kripa became aborbed in filling in the colors into her sketch, she paused at times, looking at the portrait seriously, chewing the end of the paintbrush! Angad saw that and wished he could be the paintbrush! He started having wicked thoughts in his mind and shifted uncomfortably!
Kripa: ANGADDD, tum phir se hilney lagey?
Angad: Come on Yaar, kuchh to kripa karo…..kabsey ek position mein khada hoon, my feet are hurting...
Kripa relented: Okay, dus minute ka break!
Angad : GREATT! He leaped towards her at once, then he checked out his portrait……Hmmmmm NOT BADD, kaafi achha hai. He said, admiring how she had captured his personality on her canvas!
Kripa : Thanks! Do u want to sit down? Thoda aaram kar lo, phir shuru karengey
Angad : Haan aaram to mujhey chahiye…..he suddenly scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom!
Kripa: ANGADD, Yeh kya kar rahey ho? chhodo mujhey, mujhey kuchhh rang bharney hain....
Angad: Pehley mere dil ke rang bharo , phir tasveer ka bharna…
He placed Kripa on the bed, leaned on her and asked her: Ab batao, tum mujhey yeh shirt kyun pehnati ho?
Kripa blushed and turned her face away…..Angad: Bataao Kripa, jab tak tum nahin batati, main tumhey chhodunga nahin…
Kripa shyly admitted : Wo ...wo kya hai na….us shirt mein tum ekdum sea-pirate jaisa dikhtey ho…
Angad's eyes glittered with devilry and something else: Toh tum mujhey sea-pirate samajhti ho?
Kripa (flustered)….Haan …..nahin….I didn't mean that…..yehi ke tum waisey dikhtey ho…
Angad whispered, leaning close to her face, his eyes glittering: Aur tum? Are you the captured maiden?
She started to protest but he caught her hands suddenly, pinning them near her head, holding her wrists tightly!
Kripa shivered, looking up at him, wide-eyed, unsure and trembling!
Angad looked deep into her wide, beautiful eyes, his own gleaming with desire:
He said huskily: Batao Kripa, are you my captured maiden? Kya main tumhara pirate hoon?
Kripa closed her eyes, blushing at his suggestive words….trembling as a sweet sensation spread all over her!
His face came down on hers, his lips covered hers, as he kissed her slowly, his tongue coaxing her lips to open….he whispered…Kiss me, Kripa….
She kissed him back, her tongue shyly tasting his male breath..... as their tongues mated, swirled, tasted each other, she felt a strange sweetness inside her, her toes curled, her body unconsciously arching against him!
Angad shuddered with pleasure with the sweet taste of her mouth, the sweet arch of her soft body under him…..he groaned and his lips went down to the graceful curve of her neck, kissing her skin, tasting it! She breathed heavily, moaning softly, as sensations swept over her….as she felt his mouth go down to the swell of her curves, revealed slightly by the low neckline of her top….he nuzzled her softness, kissing her all over!

He released her wrists and his hand came down to her waist, pushing up the top and caressing her bare waist….. his hand ventured upwards, his palm capturing her softness…..she quivered violently, shivering with mindless pleasure! A piercing pleasure spread through her, as she arched again, crying out softly! Angad savored her first taste of pleasure…..his own pulse pounding, breath heaving….his hand went down to her skirt, lifting it slowly as he kissed her lips, he touched her legs, slowly moving upwards!

Kripa suddenly became aware of his touch on her thighs, she moved her lips away from his and whispered : Angadd??...….panic in her voice!
He stopped his hand movement on her legs, remaining motionless for a few moments, trying to curb his raging desire….he didn't want to frighten or force her into anything she wasn't ready for! He lifted his head, looked down at her wide eyes, full of confused panic and said softly :" I love you, Kripa, I will never hurt you!"
His eyes and voice were heavy with passion, as he placed a gentle kiss on her lips and got up from the bed, averting his eyes from her exposed skin! Kripa sat up, trembling, and adjusted her clothes!

She was silent, shaken by what had happened …..
She quietly gathered up her art stuff, Angad looked at her, a little disturbed by her silence…..
Did I frighten her? Was I too aggressive with her? Shes so innocent, I should give her time to accept me!...he thought.
Kripa was still shaking inside, her knees weak, her breath unsteady…..she thought about what almost happened, ,… about the strange pleasures she had experienced in his arms!
Angad gently touched her arm, she shivered…." Kripa….are you alright? I am sorry ….I was too rough with you…
Kripa turned and put her fingers on his lips, surprising him: Sorry mat kehna, pyar mein sorry nahin kehtey! She said softly!
Angad caught her hand and kissed her palm, smiling at her with love shining in his eyes. This was his girl!!! …he thought….she accepted him for everything he was and everything he did!
He put his arm around her as they went outside and watched the sunset, her head on his shoulder......watching the sun spread its brilliant colors over the shimmering sea!

Pallavi
pallavi25 thumbnail
Chapter 18

December 20, 7 p.m.

Firelight dance on my skin
I want to shed my self
of fears and tears
And live among the stars!

Kartik arrived at the resort that evening and checked into a suite in the next building. He turned up at the girls' suite at 7 to take them to dinner! Kartik was a tall, good-looking man with a serious demeanour although he was only 30 yrs of age! He was the son of Mr. Aggarwal, Dilip's close friend and business associate. Mishti and Kartik had met at a party at the Aggarwals' house and started dating a year ago. He was studious and business-minded, Mishti was outgoing and effusive, opposites attracted, they fell in love and got engaged 6 months ago.

Kartik greeted Mishti with a kiss on her cheek and gave her the gift that he had brought from abroad…..a beautiful bracelet from Tiffany's! Mishti thanked him and kissed him! Kartik hugged Kripa affectionately and gave her a perfume (rose-scented Amor Amor) …..Kripa was delighted , she loved perfumes!
She exclaimed: Thanks a lot, Jeeju…..ohhh, it smells so good, I love this!
Mishti put on her bracelet at once which went very well with her Blue/green Kurti set!
Kripa was wearing an Indo-westen outfit too….sparkly brown top and brown pants with bronze earrings.

They went to Seashell Restaurant and joined Dilip and Naina! As they dined on shrimp in brandy sauce, Goan meat curry and rice, and whole stuffed fish, they discussed Mishti and Kartik's wedding plans in December next year.
Kartik would graduate and return to India and they would get married in Mumbai in great style and splendor!

Dilip said : Arey haan, Prithvi yahan aa raha hai kuchh dinon ke liye, Mr. Mehra ka beta….New York mein Engineering padh raha hai….Kripa, main tumhey Prithvi se milana chahta hoon, bahut achha ladka hai, maa-baap ka eklauta beta hai, bahut honhaar hai, he has a bright future ahead " Dilip said with great admiration.
Kripa: Jee Papa…..she felt a little alarmed at her dad's tone…..kahin yeh Prithvi se mera rishta toh nahin karvana chahtey?…..she worried, chewing her lip!
Naina asked Kripa: Baby tum aajkal kar kya rahi ho, dikhayi hi nahin deti?
Kripa: Wo.. wo Mama, aap toh jaantey hain main subah ko dance classes le rahi hoon, aur dopahar mein painting karti hoon (she couldn't help blushing guiltily at the thought of her painting sessions)….aur shaam ko main aur Mishti dinner per jaatey hain Morisco mein!
Naina: Haaaan.. Morisco…..jahan wo ladka gaata hai….kya naam hai uska?
Mishti : Angad… (looking sideways at a blushing Kripa and winking)
Naina: Kaisa gaata hai wo? Hum bhi sunna chahtey hain….abhi tak usey dekha nahin…
Mishti (gushing): Oh Mama, hes a fabulous singer, dikhney mein bhi kaafi achha hai…..
Kartik: (a little jealous of this paragon of talents) : Really? Phir to iss great singer ko dekhna padega!
Mishti squeezed Kartik's hand reassuringly and whispered to him: Don't worry, Kripa likes him..
Kartik looked with surprise at her, then looked at Kripa, sitting so quiet and demure in her seat!
He couldn't imagine little Kripa being interested in a guy….Mishti had complained to him abt Kripa's shyness and he had seen how reluctant she was to have any interaction with the opposite sex!

Mishti told Naina: Mama, aap aur Papa kal hamarey saath Morisco chaliye, you can meet Angad there and hear him sing.
Dilip and Naina agreed to go hear Angad sing the night after! Kripa looked down, a little apprehensive about her parents meeting Angad……What if they didn't like him? What if they didn't approve of him? She instinctively knew that her parents wouldn't accept Angad as easily as Mishti had ……and she couldn't even imagine how they would react when they found out that Kripa loved him! Kripa wasn't ready to tell her parents about Angad yet…..maybe she never would…she was too shy to open up her heart to even her mom, except for Mishti she had no confidante! Kripa was just delaying the inevitable as is natural in all humans!

Kartik asked Mishti after dinner: Yeh Angad kaisa ladka hai? I hope he wont hurt Kripa…
Mishti (pleased that Kartik was concerned abt Kripa) : Nahin… ..nahin, hes a nice boy, bahut friendly hai, hes a very good singer aur Kripa ne mujhey bataya hai ke wo padha-likha bhi hai….hes a Civil Engineer looking for a good job….
Kartik: Oh really? Hes an all-rounder then! Iss mahaan admi ko to dekhna hi padega…jis per hamari Baby ka dil aa gaya…...he laughed. As an almost-jeeju, he had also started calling her Baby.
Mishti laughed, remembering Angad's same phrase Mahaan aadmi abt Kartik!
She said: Actually hum abhi ussey milengey….we are going to a beach bonfire ….Angad ne humein invite kiya hai…
Kartik, who was wearing a formal suit, said : How can I go to the beach in these clothes?
Mishti: Tum change karkey aa jao, we will wait for you here!

It was 10 p.m.
Mishti called Angad and asked him where the beach party was, he said he will meet them at the restaurant and take them there. Naina and Dilip had left for late night cofffee with their friends, the Mehras.
Kartik returned dressed in baggy pants and Hawaaian shirt…… Angad joined them with his guitar, wearing a black shirt and jeans. Mishti introduced him to Kartik….the two men shook hands, sizing each other up with some interest….they seemed to like each other. They chatted amicably as the 4 of them went down the steps to the beach where a bright glow could be seen lighting up the night sky!
The Bonfire had been lit at the broadest part of the beach…..there was a HUGE pile of wood and sticks piled up high, burning brightly, logs crackling loudly at times! About 25-30 young people were gathered around it, singing, dancing, having fun and masti! Angad-Kripa, Kartik and Mishti went and joined the groups of girls and boys, some of whom were teenagers and some closer to their age!

They joined in the dancing, Angad held Kripa's hand as they circled the fire dancing to the beats of guitars and drums! As they went around the fire a few times, Angad leaned and said loudly in Kripa's ear: Lag raha hai hamari shadi ho rahi hai" Kripa blushed and laughed, dancing happily with Angad, stepping forward and back in boogeying style…..she just followed his steps and let him lead her around the fire! She was really enjoying her 1st beach bonfire!
Angad deliberately circled the fire 7 times and then said: Chalo, humari shadi complete, ab suhaag raat manatey hain"

Kripa laughed and hit him hard on his muscular back, Angad caught her hands and lifting her, spun her around, she giggled loudly….Kartik and Mishti were too busy coochie-cooing with each other to notice what the other 2 were doing….and there was such a big crowd, nobody really cared what others were doing. Most youngsters had come as couples and were busy with their partners. As the bonfire went down, gradually the crowd thinned out and the only people left were Anitah (Mishti's parasailing friend) and her boyfriend Manek, Aaliyah (Anita's sister) and her fiance Shabbir, Kartik, Mishti, Angad-Kripa, and 4 other couples from Mishti's newly formed friends-circle……..Sheila-Amit, Rahul-Poonam, Ronnie-Sanjana and Aamir-Mehak!

They sat down in a circle around the fire……singing songs! They decided to play Antakshari….
Aaliyah : Baithey baithey kya karey karna hai kuch kaam, shuru karo antakshari lekar Guru ka naam!
Angad, tum M se start karo, she asked the only professional singer there:

Angad sang:
Main koi aisa geet gaaoon ke aarzo jagaaoon agar tum kaho
Tumko bulaaoon, yeh palkein bichhaaoon
Kadam tum jahan jahan rakho
Zameen ko aasmaan banaaoon
Sitaaron se sajaaoon, agar tum kaho…….....ab next one Ha se…

Kripa was sitting next to Angad but she pointed to Mishti on his other side and said: Dii tum gaao na, please…
Mishti complied:
Humein tumsey pyar kitna ye hum nahin jaantey
Magar jee nahin saktey tumharey bina….....Kartik, you are next, Na se gaao..

Kartik was reluctant to sing, but Mishti insisted and he couldn't refuse her …….he sang a little self-consciously :
Naseeb insaan ka, naseeb insaan ka
Naseeb insaan ka chaahat se hi sanwarta hai
Kya bura is mein kisi par jo koi marta hai
Hum tumhe chaahte hain aise - 2
Marne waala koi
Marne waala koi zindagi chaahta ho jaisey……..Mishti and everybody was impressed…they clapped, Kartik looked embarassed but happy!

Ok now Sa se….Mishti told Anitah next:
Anitah: Saawan ke jhooley padey
Tum chaley aao, tum chaley aao, tum chaley aao

Manek: Oh meri oh meri oh meri Sharmilee
Aao naa tarsao na …..aao na tarsaao na
Oh meri oh meri oh meri sharmilee….. (As Manek sang this song, Angad leaned to Kripa and whispered: Oh meri sharmilee, aao na tarsaao na, Kripa blushed and pinched him again)
Mishti : Aaliyah tum La se…

Aaliyah: Laila main laila aisi hoon Laila
Har koi chahey mujhsey milna akela
Jisko bhi dekhoon duniya bhula doon
Majnu bana doon, aisi main Laila ( Ronnie joked: Oye Shabbir, apney Laila ko sambhal…….everybody laughed)

Shabbir:
Likhein jo khat tujhey wo teri yaad mein
Hazaaron rang ke nazaarein ban gaye
Savera jab hua to phool ban gaye
Jo raat ayi to sitarey ban gaye …. (the joker again: Ab tu kisey khat likh raha hai, teri Laila to pass mein hi hai….laughter again)

Amit: Yaad aa rahi hai, teri yaad aa rahi hai
Yaad aaney se tere jaaney se jaan ja rahi hai
(Oye Amit, kiski yaad aayi tujhey…again the same joker Ronnie)

Sheila: Hum dil de chukey sanam
Tere ho gaye hain hum
Teri Kasam........

Rahul: Mujhey neend na aaye mujhey chein na aaye
Koi jaaye zara dhoondkey laye
Na jaaney kahan dil kho gaya
Na jaaney kahan dil kho gaya
Ronnie joked again: Toh neend ki goli kha le, yaar!

Poonam: Yeh mera dil pyar ka deewana
Deewana deewana pyar ka parwana
Aata hai mujhko pyar mein jal jaana
Mushkil hai pyarey tera bachkey jaaana
Yeh mera dil pyar ka deewana

When Ronnie, the joker's turn came, he quickly transferred it to his date, Sanjana, who had a sweet voice and sang this song:
Nindiya se jaagi bahaar
Aisa mausam dekha pehli baar
Koyal kookey kookey
Gaaye malhaar
Nindiya se jaagi bahaar
Aisa mausam dekha pehli baar (everybody applauded and praised her singing, Ronnie showed off as if it was his credit that his girl sang so well)

Mehak:
Rahey na rahey hum, mehka karengey
Bankey kali bankey sabaa
Baagh-e-wafa mein
Rahey na rahey hum

Aamir:
Mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai
Yeh pyar jo tumsey karta hai
Per saamney jab tum aati ho
Kuchh bhi kehney se darta hai
Oh mere Sajan, sajan sajan

It was Kripa's turn now and she was squirming nervously that she would have to sing a song in front of so many people. She meekly said: Mujhey gaana nahi aata….
Mishti: Come on Kripa, I heard you sing in the bathroom…. be a sport, chalo gaao
Angad : Kripa, gaao na, please (he wrinkled his nose sweetly at her, she couldn't refuse his cute face)

Kripa said : But I don't know any song with Na ….
Mishti and everybody said : Kripa , just sing any song that you know….

Kripa looked down and started singing in a sweet, clear and slightly husky voice:

(Karam--Alisha Chenoy)

Tinka tinka zara zara hai Roshni se jaisey bhara
Har dil mein armaan hotey toh hain
Bas koi samjhey zara!

Angad was bemused by his new discovery….. his little mermaid could sing too!!! He was delighted, he begged Kripa to sing more : Poora gaao na please……Kripa shyly continued:

Dil pe ek naya sa nasha chhaa gaya
Kho raha tha jo
Khwaab laut aa gaya
Yeh jo ehsaas hai jo karaar hai
Kya isika hi naam pyar hai
Poochhey dil thamkey zara
Tinka tinka zara zara hai roshni se jaisey bhara
Har dil mein armaan hotey to hain
Bas koi samjhey zara!

Everybody clapped loudly when she finished…..Kartik said: And you said you couldn't sing? Our little nightingale? .... Kripa blushed and hid her face in Angad's arm!

As the round was over, everybody pleaded with Angad to sing some songs to set the mood.
Mishti: Angad, gaao na, hum tumhara gaana stage per toh sun chukey hain, ab khuli hawaa mein enjoy karna chahtey hain!
Kripa also said: Haan Angad, gaao na….
Angad smiled at her and took up his guitar and started strumming it:

http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/movie/H000047.html (Pardes..Kumar Sanu)

Do Dil Mile Rahe Hain Magar Chupke Chupke
Sabko Ho Rahi Hai Haan Sabko Ho Rahi Hai Khabar Chupke Chupke

Saanson Mein Badi Bekaraari
Aankhon Mein Kai Rat Jage
Kahin Kabhi Lag Jaaye Dil To
Kahin Phir Dil Na Lage
Apna Dil Mein Zara Thaam Loon
Jaadu Ka Main Isay Naam Doon
Jaadu Kar Raha,
Jaadu Kar Raha Hai Asar Chupke Chupke

Aise Bhole Bankar Hai Baithe
Jaise Koi Baat Nahin
Sab Kuchh Nazar Aa Raha Hai
Din Hai Ye Raat Nahin
Kya Hai Kuchh Bhi Nahin Hai agar
Honthon Pe Hai Khaamoshi Magar
Baatein Kar Rahi Hain
Baatein Kar Rahi Hain Nazar Chupke Chupke

Kahin Aag Lagne Se Pehle
Uthta Hai Aisa Dhuaan
Jaisa Hai Idhar Ka Nazaara
Vaisa Hi Udhar Ka Samaa
Dil Mein Kaisi Kasak Si Jagi
Dono jaanib Barabar Lagi
Dekho To Idhar Se
Dekho To Idhar Se Udhar Chupke Chupke

Sabko Ho Rahi Hai
Haan Sabko Ho Rahi Hai Khabar Chupke Chupke

All the while he gave sidelong glances at Kripa and she looked back at him with loving eyes!

As soon as he finished singing, everybody clapped and asked for another one. Not one to refuse fans, he started singing this old Romantic melody, just perfect for the setting of young lovers on a starlit night on the beach:

(Ghar Ghar ki Kahani--Kishore Kumar)

Samaa Hai Suhaanaa Suhaanaa
Nashe Mein Jahaan Hai
Kisii Ko Kisii Kii Khabar Hii Kahaan Hai
Har Dil Mein Dekho
Mohabbat Javaan Hai

Kah Rahii Hai Nazar Nazar Se Afasaane
Kah Rahii Hai Nazar Nazar Se Afasaane
Ho Rahaa Hai Asar Ke Jisako Dil Jaane
Dekho Ye Dil Kii Ajab Daastaan Hai
Nazar Bolatii Hai, Dil Bezubaan Hai
Samaa Hai Suhaanaa Suhaanaa...

Ho Rahaa Hai Milan Dilon Kaa Mastaanaa
Ho Rahaa Hai Milan Dilon Kaa Mastaanaa
Ho Gayaa Hai Koii Kisii Kaa Diivaanaa
Jahaan Dilarubaa Hai, Dil Bhii Vahaan Hai
Jise Pyaar Kahiye, Vahii Darmiyaan Hai
Samaa Hai Suhaanaa Suhaanaa...

Angad's romantic song got everybody in the mood for romance, as all couples got up and started slow-dancing to the song! Angad held his hand out to Kripa and danced with her in his arms while singing the song….Kripa looked up dreamily at his face, loving his deep voice and the song!
When the song ended, all the couples drifted off to secluded parts of the beach for some cozying-up time!
Angad took Kripa to a pile of rocks near the sea and sat on top of it! He lay with his head on her lap, looking up at her face lovingly…..Kripa ran her fingers through his thick, tousled hair (something she always wanted to do) and looked dreamily at the moonlit sea and the waves crashing on the rocks!

Angad closed his eyes with a blissful smile…..Aaahhh he thought….this must be HEAVEN….Kripa's perfumed lap under his head, her soft fingers caressing his hair, the sound of the waves, and the salty wet air!!
Kripa : Angad….Kal mere parents tumhey dekhney aa rahey hain…
Angad's eyes opened : Really? Ohho phir toh mujhey achhi tarah se sajnaa savarna padega ….(thoughtfully)…Kaun si sari pehnoon? Jewelry?
Kripa slapped his arm: ANGADD! Kya tum kabhi bhi serious nahin ho saktey?
Angad : Haan hoon na! Main tumharey barey mein bahut serious hoon!
Kripa: Angad, mujhey na jaaney kyun darr lag raha hai…
Angad: Don't worry, sweetheart! Tumharey parents mujhey dekhtey hi pasand kar lengey……theek usi tarah jaisey tumney mujhey pasand kiya tha!
Kripa: Achchha Mister, tumhey kaisey pata mainey tumhey pasand kiya tha?
Angad got up and looked deep into her moonlit eyes and said: Main tumhari aankhen jo padh leta hoon!
Kripa blushed and hid her face in his chest…..he put both his arms around her, hugging her tightly and kissed her sweet-scented hair! The waves hissed and swished near their feet as they sat entwined on the rocks!

Angad : Kripa tum itna achha gaati ho mujhey pata nahin tha….
Kripa: Tumhey kya mere baarey mein sab kuchh pata hai?
Angad : Nahin…..Isiliye toh main sab kuchh jaanna chahta hoon
He started singing in his deep voice: Dil Keh raha hai ….Tujhsey yun rishta jod loon….teri dhadkanon ko chhoon loon, tera jism odh loon……Dil keh raha hai….. (Kyun Ki---Kunal Ganjawala)

aankhon mein teri hain mera he chehra
chahe tu yeh maane ya na maane
teri mohabbat pe hain mera pehra
chahe tu yeh jaane ya na jaane
tere liye main jaate hue lamho ko mod lu
teri dhadkano ko chu lu tera jism odh lu

bechaini ko chain tune diya hain
bin tere mushkil hain reh paana
ho paana hain tujhko hain yeh tay kar liya hain
tu hain ishq mera jaane jaana
tere labo se pyar ki kaliya tod lu
dil keh raha hain tujhse yu rishta jod lu

Kripa hugged his arm, put her head on his shoulder and sighed!
A little later Angad said: Kripa, agli baar jab tum bathroom mein gaana gaaogi toh mujhey zaroor wahan bula lena….
Kripa (sleepily content)….Okay, theek hai……then she gasped as she realized what he had said, she sat up and started punching him on his chest and arms……ANGADDD!! U ARE TOO MUCH!!
Angad laughed and pulled her back in his arms and kissed her head!
They sat like that for a long time, washed by moonlight and serenaded by the waves!

Mishti's loud voice startled them out of their blissful stance: You two Love-Birds!!…..Ghar nahin jaana hai kya? Raat ke Do baj chukey hain….
They sprang up and followed her voice to where Kartik and Mishti were waiting for them! Kartik smiled at the well-matched couple…..he had no more doubts about Angad now…..it was obvious to him that Angad was besotted with Kripa!
The 4 of them went back to their rooms for the night!

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

Pallavi
pallavi25 thumbnail
Part 19

December 21…..11 a.m.

Heres my Heart
Keep it warm and safe
Against your Heart
And never let it wither or die!

Kripa overslept the next day after their late-night beach outing…..when she got up and saw the time, she gasped, showered quickly, put on a red T-shirt and black sweatpants and ran out to the studio without having anything for breakfast!
Angad and Simone were waiting for her at the studio, Angad greeted her with a peck on her cheek, Kripa shyly greeted Simone, still a little embarassed about her suspicions the other day.
It was time to learn Swing that day…….Angad took her hand and waist in the dance pose as waltz and they followed Simone's instructions: Woman : side step with right foot, then with left foot, right foot back, rock step and back again…..Man does the opposite side! After a few such repeats, Angad swung her under his arm in a right circle, twirling her around, they stretched their arms far from each other, then he swung her in a left circle, spinning her into his arms again! They did several such sequences with this music:

http://music.msn.com/album/?album=39382419#

Listen to the number Happy Feet from this album...for swing dance!

Kripa learned the swing steps quickly, enjoying the light, springy movements of the dance! She was totally
comfortable with Angad now, swinging out and back into his arms fluidly and gracefully! Angad twirled
her and spun her around, enjoying her enthusiasm.

As Kripa learned this dance within half an hour, Simone started teaching her Fox trot, a faster version of waltz…it was just 2 steps forward instead of one step and then side and close. But in forward steps, Angad's foot came between her legs and then her forward steps went between his. Angad held her close again, his warm hand on her back, stepping forward twice with his leg between hers, then hers between his as they danced the Fox Trot. As their legs rubbed against each other's, Angad suddenly brought her closer, his leg brushing closer to hers. Kripa's face started getting hot and red, her breath quickened at his closeness and the feeling of his muscular thigh between hers.
Simone left the room with a smile…..Angad became bolder, stepping closer and closer, jerking her against him, until she was almost riding on his thigh…… she trembled as a sweet sensation flooded through her…….. he bent her backwards, looked into her eyes and said " Shall We Dance?" Kripa blushed at his suggestion! She closed her eyes, shivering as he bent her again and kissed her parted lips! A heavy pulse began inside her as she clung to his hand and shoulder with her hands….she felt slightly dizzy and as if she was falling! She suddenly clung to him with fright and hid her face in his broad chest! Angad felt the sudden change in her and asked : Kripa, are you alright??
Kripa: Pata nahin, thodey chakkar aa rahey hain
Angad: Aaj toh tumney Feni nahin pee…….
Kripa: Wo .. mainey subah nashta nahin kiya isliye shayad…..(she hadnt eaten anything since 8 pm the night before)
Angad swore under his breath, picked her up in his arms and carried her to a chair seating her down on it!
"Kripa, tum kyun aisa karti ho? Apna khayal kyun nahin rakhti? Thehro main abhi aata hoon"…..he went to the Gym and got a sports drink from somewhere and made her have it! When she felt better, he took her to the poolside place and got her a sandwich and orange juice.
As she ate it, he said: "Kripa kal se roz theek se nashtaa karkey aana, I don't want u fainting in my arms…..unless it is with pleasure!" Kripa slapped his hand angrily and he laughed!

That afternoon, Kartik invited Angad and Kripa to join him and Mishti for lunch outside the resort…..they took a ride into the city of Panaji and had lunch at a Chinese restaurant ( a change from usual Goan food and fish)
Kripa loved Chinese food ….she ate the noodles like a kid and Angad looked on affectionately at her cute eating style!
After lunch they went shopping in town, browsing the antique stores, jewelry stores, etc. Angad bought a beautiful heart-shaped gold pendant with chain for Kripa! He took Kripa to a corner of the big store, and stood behind her….,removing her long hair from her nape, he put on the chain and locket on her pretty neck! Then he kissed her neck gently! She became tearful at Angad's first gift of love……she said : Angad….itni keemti tohfa…..tum…
Angad put his fingers on her lips: Hamarey pyar se toh zyada keemti nahin…..
Kripa kissed his cheek and thanked him, fingering her precious gift with happy tears!

7 P.M.

That evening, Kripa dressed for dinner in a turquoise blue salwar suit, anxiously chewing her lips! She was worried about her parents' imminent meeting with Angad! She desperately wanted them to like Angad, to accept him as Mishti and Kartik had done! She wore the heart necklace gifted by Angad with golden earrings. When they arrived at Morisco with Kartik in a dark suit and Mishti in a red kurta set, Kripa was ready to collapse out of tension!
After dinner, Angad appeared on stage in his typical style, guitar in hand in a circle of light……Kripa noticed he had dressed with special care that night in a dark blue suit-jacket and white shirt….he looked very debonair and handsome! She couldn't help smiling at his dress-up and admired his smart looks!
Naina and Dilip sat up with interest to watch Angad…..Kripa started chewing on her lips again…..
Angad started singing:

(Ganster)

tu hi meri shab hai subha hai tu hi din hai mera
tu hi mera rab hai jahaan hai tu hi meri duniya
tu waqt mere liye main hoon tera lamha
kaise rahega bhala hoke tu mujhse judaa
o o o o ho ho o o o o

aankhon se padhke tujhe dil pe maine likha
tu ban gaya hai mere jeene ki ek wajah
ho aankhon se padhke tujhe dil pe maine likha
tu ban gaya hai mere jeene ki ek wajah
teri hasi teri adaa auron se hai bilkul judaa
o o o o ho ho
o o o o o o

aankhen teri shabnami chehra tera aaina
tu hai udaasi bhari koi haseen dastaan
ho aankhen teri shabnami chehra tera aaina
tu hai udaasi bhari koi haseen dastaan
dil mein hai kya kuchh toh bata
kyon hai bhala khud se khafa
o o o o ho ho
o o o o o o

tu hi meri shab hai subha hai tu hi din hai mera
tu hi mera rab hai jahaan hai tu hi meri duniya
tu waqt mere liye main hoon tera lamha
kaise rahega bhala hoke tu mujhse judaa
o o o o ho ho

Everybody applauded loudly after the song was over, Naina seemed impressed with his voice and looks…
Naina: Mishti tumney theek hi kaha tha, yeh ladka bahut hi achha gaata hai and dikhney mein bhi smart hai"
Mishti and Kartik exchanged conspiratory glances with Kripa who relaxed a little bit! Naina, being a woman, instinctively appreciated Angad's charm and talent but Dilip was another matter! He looked a little cynical …he said: Yeh club mein gaata kyun hai….isey toh filmon mein hona chahiye ….he said a little sarcastically.
Mishti defended Angad: Kya pata koi producer kisi roz isey chance bhi de de….u never can tell!
Kripa looked down unhappily, realizing that Papa wasn't impressed with her Angad!

Angad sang two more songs :
Yeh shaam mastani madhosh kiye jaaye mujhey dorr koi kheechey
Teri or liye jaye……(Kati Patang----Kishore)

And also : Ae kaash ke hum hosh mein ab aaney na paye/Bus naghmein tere pyaar ke gaatey hi jaayen........

He also sang two Goan songs with his band-mates which drove the people wild again! Dilip made a caustic face and passed negative comments from time to time!
As soon as his program ended, Angad came down from the stage, approaching their table! Kripa was tense, he greeted Mishti and Kripa…..Mishti introduced Angad to Naina and Dilip!
Naina : Beta, tum bahut achha gaatey ho, kya tumney music ki training lee hai?
Angad: Haan Aunty, meri Mom piano aur voice-training teacher thi, unhi se seekha tha!
Naina: Tum yahin Goa ke rehney waaley ho?
Angad: Haan ,mera ghar hai yahan town mein….
Naina looked at the cross hanging on his chest and wanted to ask if he was Christian but then she didn't ask….
Dilip looked at Angad as if he was from another planet…..like an alien! He just shook the hand offered by Angad and didn't say a word to him! Kripa was dejected and crestfallen at his attitude towards Angad.
It was obvious Angad didn't meet his standards….that he only considered him a hotel-singer!

Angad saw her expression and smiled at her encouragingly, telling her with his eyes not to worry so much.
He saw the heart pendant at her neck and grinned at her again, pleased that she had worn his 1st gift! She fingered the pendant and smiled back shyly at him.

Angad exchanged a few more pleasantries with the Sharmas and left, saying goodnight and it was great to meet you……Kripa noticed that not once did Naina and Dilip ask him to sit down and talk to them!

12 midnight
The Balcony Scene

After returning to her room, Kripa was very much disturbed…..she paced to and fro in her room, restless and sleepless, still in her evening clothes! Finally she went out on the terrace, staring unseeingly at the moonlight-sparkling sea! She thought about Angad and spoke aloud softly: Oh Angad, kahan ho tum? Main tumsey baat karna chahti hoon!
She suddenly heard a low, deep voice from the ground below the balcony : Main yahan hoon, meri Juliet!
She leaned over the railing: Angad? Tum yahan kya kar rahey ho? She whispered back loudly.
Angad : Computer classes ke liye aaya hoon, aur kya? ,,,,,,,He laughed softly…..Neechey aa jaao meri Juliet!
Kripa (Juliet) : Are u crazy? Main kaisey neechey aa jaaoon? Tum oopar aa jao…
Angad : Wohi to main kabsey chahta hoon lekin tum maanti hi nahin….
Kripa (angrily) : Angaaaaddd!!
Angad : Sorry sorry…..achchha … tum neechey aa jaao, mujhey tumsey baat karni hai….
Kripa: per kaisey?
Angad: Kood jaaao, main tumhey pakad loonga
Kripa: Nahin nahin mujhey darr lagta hai, main gir jaaoongi…
Angad: Main tumhey girney nahin doonga
Kripa: Promise??
Angad (pinching his throat) : God Promise!
Kripa gingerly got up on the railing, almost closing her eyes in fear of falling……the terrace was on 1st floor and only about 12 feet above the ground but she was so afraid of heights!
She closed her eyes and jumped, putting all her faith in Angad to catch her….and so he did! He caught her neatly in his strong arms, cradling her like a baby.
He carried her through the moonlit walkways to the parapet and they sat down, Kripa in his arms!
Kripa: Angad, mujhey bahut darr lag raha hai,….
Angad: Kyun? Yahan koi bhoot whoot nahin hai, I am sure!
Kripa hit him: Angadd!! You know what I am talking about! Main apney parents ke baarey mein baat kar rahi hoon! Agar unhoney hamarey pyar ko naamanzoor kar diya tho? She asked worriedly.

Angad : Don't worry, we will cross that bridge when we come to it! Abhi unhey bataney ki koi zaroorat nahin…..tum sab Mumbai lautney se pehley... we will tell them about us…..aur hum agar yeh prove kar dein ke hum ek doosrey ko behad chahtey hain to wo kab tak inkaar karengey? He tried to reassure her..
She hugged him tightly and said : Main tumharey bagair nahin jee paoongi
Angad caressed her silky hair and said affectionately : Pagli, kyun itni pareshaan hoti hai baat baat per!
Kripa: Tumney dekha na Papa ne tumhey pasand nahin kiya….
Angad: Koi baat nahin, DDLJ mein Shahrukh ki tarah main unhey bhi manaa loonga…
Kripa: Tumhey toh har waqt mazaaq hi soojhta hai….idhar meri neend chali gayi hai….
She started chewing her lips again in agitation……
Angad gently touched her moist lips: In naazuk hothon ko kyun itna daba rahi ho……mere liye bhi kuchh baaki rakho …
He bent her head and kissed her hard, probing her soft lips with his tongue and biting them gently with his teeth! Kripa forgot everything and lost herself in his kiss as moonlight bathed the two lovers on the parapet!
Angad lifted his head and said : Tum aaj bahut achhi lag rahi ho….
Kripa teased him: Aur tumney bhi to khoob sajaa sanvaara hai….. saas sasur se milney ke liye (giggled)
Angad : Mujhey laga ke saas mujhey pasand karti hai….
Kripa: Haan… I also think Mama likes you, lekin Papa …..she trailed off worriedly!
Angad: Phir se worry?……Meri Juliet?!! pareshan mat ho, Sweetheart! Main hoon na….Angad Khanna can charm anyone…. fix anything!
Kripa: Ohhh toh Mr. Fix-it All!….ab bataao main apney kamrey mein wapas kaisey jaaoongi?
Angad thought for a while, then said : Simple thing, tumharey lobby mein Night watchman hai na? Unsey jaakar kaho ke tum ghalti se chabi kamrey ke andar chhod aayee thi….night walk karney gayee thi….wo duplicate key se khol dega!
Kripa was impressed: Tum sirf shaitaan baaton se hi nahin ho, dimaag bhi shaitaan ka hai….she hugged him lovingly!
Angad : Ab mera Goodnight Kiss?
Kripa looped her arms around his neck and kissed him loudly on his lips! Angad caught her head and prolonged the kiss at once, leaving her breathless once more!
They walked back to the building. Kripa got into her suite with the watchman's help and tiptoed to her room without disturbing Mishti, sleeping in the other room!

------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------===========

Pallavi
pallavi25 thumbnail
Part 20

December 22, 10 A.M..

And I miss you
Like the Desert missed her Rain!

The Sharmas had hired a luxury van for a sightseeing trip the next day….Mishti, Kartik and Kripa went alongwith Dilip and Naina for a tour of the tourist spots nearby.
Kripa had to call Simone and cancel her dance class for that day….she called Angad too, he sounded disappointed but just said " Enjoy with ur family, Sweetheart!"

First they visited the Basilica of Bom Jesus in Old Goa, built in 1605, and now declared a World Heritage Monument. The church houses the sacred relics of St. Francis Xavier, patron saint of Goa, who died while on a sea voyage to China on December 2,1552. The following year, while transferring his remains to Goa, in accordance with his wishes, it was found that the saint's body was as fresh as the day it was buried. This miraculous phenomenon continues to attract the devout of all lands and an Exposition or public viewing of his body every ten years attracts lakhs of pilgrims!

Kripa was missing Angad terribly! How she wished that Angad could have been there with her….her eyes searched unconsciously for Angad everywhere!
As she stepped out into the bright sun from the cool, dark interiors of the church, she suddenly saw Angad on his motorbike parked on the opposite side of the road…..he was wearing the same black jacket and sunglasses as he wore on the village trip!
At first she thought she was hallucinating because of her yearning for him, but then he waved his hand and blew a kiss towards her…..Kripa ran across the street…..her family was still inside the church, listening to the guide detailing the Church's history in a droning voice!
Kripa got up on the bike behind him and said: Chalo jaldi se!… Angad roared off to a secluded corner of the street and parked the bike behind some bushes…
.He turned around and pulled Kripa on his lap….." Main tumhey bahut miss kar raha tha" ….……Kripa said : " Main bhi" ….they kissed breathlessly!
Angad: Raat ko Morisco mein milogi na?
Kripa: Pata nahin Mishti aur Kartik ka kya plan hai (she sounded sad)
She hid her face in his neck, inhaling his comforting scent! Angad simply caressed her hair, back and arms gently! After a while she said: Ab mujhey wapas le chalo, Mama will be looking for me"
Angad dropped her off a few yards away from the Church steps and roared off!
Naina was outside looking for Kripa: Kahan chali gayi thi, Baby? Main tumhey kabsey dhoond rahi hoon!!
Kripa lied: Wo….Mama….main kuchh khareedna chahti thi so I was looking for some stores! Dilip urged them : Chalo chalo… ab bahut si jageh dekhney baaki hain
They just touched on the various beaches of Goa without getting down…..Dilip and Naina didn't want their shoes to get dirty!

The Sharmas lunched at a French restaurant, shopped for souvenirs and returned in the evening, exhausted….they rested for a while and then went for a late dinner at the Seashell Restaurant!

Kripa was very disappointed …….she had barely seen Angad all day!
At night, she stood on the terrace, expecting Angad to appear again….but he didn't!
She tried calling Angad but his mobile was out of range!
She tossed and turned in bed all night, crying silent tears at times, missing him so badly, she ached for his presence!

December 23

Next morning, she couldn't wait to go to dance class……..BUT Angad wasn't there either!! Simone told her that Angad's grandmother had been taken ill suddenly so he had to go to Anjuna to visit her at the hospital there! Kripa felt lost and dejected without him! The Goa sun seemed to dim in his absence!

Simone taught her cha-cha that morning…." You don't really need a dance partner for this one, so its okay ….just follow my steps!"
Kripa learned half-heartedly…….when Simone saw Kripa's heart wasn't in dancing that morning, she let her off early.
Kripa went to the parapet wall and looked out sadly towards the sea, feeling like a sailor's wife waiting for her husband's return! Tears started falling from her eyes without her being aware of it!
It was 2 o'clock in the afternoon and she still sat there, depressed and lonely…

Suddenly a pair of hands covered her eyes ….startled, she almost fell off the parapet, but a strong arm went around her, clasping her….
ANGADDD! She exclaimed loudly with delight!! Turning, she flung herself into his arms, burrowing into his broad chest, sobbing with happiness at his return!
Angad engulfed her in his embrace, gently calming her back as she cried her heart out!
Finally he sat down with her in his arms, wiping her tears: Kripa, please mat ro….
He lifted her chin and looked into her tear-puffed eyes, his own were tearful too…" Mainey bhi tumhey bahut miss kiya" …he gently wiped the tears from her eyes and hugged her tightly!

When Kripa was quiter, she asked him: Tumharey grandma kaisey hain ab?
Angad: Not too good! She has been paralyzed for last 5 years after a stroke…..kal phir se daura pada…… and there was a life-and death situation!
Kripa: Tumharey grandma ka naam kya hai?
Angad: Rosa …..My Aunt Marie ….Simone ki Mom…unkey paas granny rehti hai….mere Mom ke chaley jaaney ke baad se hi unki tabiyat din-ba-din bigadti gayi…..ab toh sirf saansein hi bachi hain!" he said sadly.
Kripa stroked his chest and hesitantly asked: Tumhari Mom?….
Angad: Haan, Angela….main jab dus saal ka tha, tab achanak ek din heart attack se unki……..she was only 38….she had a weak heart….kisiko pata nahin tha…..
As he spoke about his mother, Angad's eyes teared up, his voice got heavy….
Kripa softly said " I am sorry" and hugged him again!
They spent a few minutes in an emotional pause!

Then suddenly Angad said : Chalo. Lets go somewhere...
Kripa: Kahan?
Angad: Main tumhey Baga beach le jaaoonga….tumharey paas swimsuit hai?
Kripa : Haan hai
Angad : to jaao change kar lo, main tumhey aadhey ghantey mein pick up karta hoon….hum bahar lunch kar lengey!
Kripa jumped up, revived with new life …..she ran back to her room and changed into her one-piece red swimsuit….it was decently cut but it clung seductively to her curves……when she saw herself in the mirror, she blushed, imagining Angad's eyes on her…..she grabbed a small kimono style robe and stuffed it into a beach bag, also taking towels and sunblock! Mishti was out with Kartik as usual so she just ran out after putting on a loose T-shirt and capris on top of her swimsuit!

Angad rode off with her on his bike……they stopped for lunch at a small seafood joint and then went on ahead to Baga beach, which was slightly further north of Calangute….a perfect strip of white sand, comparatively secluded and quiet!

At the beach, Kripa went to the changing room and took off her outerwear, she self-consciously wrapped the silk kimono around her and went out……Angad who was waiting for her looked at her quizzically, his eyebrows lifting at her shyness!
Kripa slowly took off her kimono, looking down with a red face…..she could feel his eyes on her…..running over her curves, loving what he saw!
She looked up to see that he had also changed into a pair of boxer swimming trunks…..his muscular chest bare and gleaming in the sun! Her breath caught in her throat at his male splendour …..like a Greek God of paintings, she thought!
Angad saw her staring at his body and smiled knowingly…..he couldn't stop looking at her perfect little body….so petite and so well-formed with delicious curves….her legs were long and graceful…….his pulse quickened!

Kripa's hands itched to put on her kimono again, but before she could do so, Angad pulled it away from her hands and said: " Lets go catch some waves"
He pulled her down to the water and into the waves, holding her hands and they both caught the waves, laughing and screaming as some big ones almost swept them off their feet! ---
They splashed around like two kids, throwing water at each other….Angad tried to catch her and drown her ….she ran away in mock fright….. and so they played in the roaring waves for more than half an hour! Finally exhausted, they plopped down on two blankets that Angad had brought with him! Kripa opened her sunblock and applied it to her arms and legs….Angad watched her graceful movements with fascinated adoration!
When she couldn't reach her back, he offered to apply it for her……she turned her back, slightly shy, but removed her wet hair and gave him the lotion! He gently rubbed the lotion on her bare shoulders and back, revealed by the halter-neck of the swimsuit! The touch of his hands on her bare skin made her shiver slightly and she closed her eyes, biting down on her lips to stop any sounds of pleasure!
Then he asked her to apply it on his back…..it was his turn now to bite on his lips as her soft hands rubbed the lotion on his muscular back! She felt the muscles on his back with some fascination…..he was so well-built….he must go to the Gym often, she thought with a naughty smile!

Then they lay down on the blankets and closed their eyes! After a few moments, she felt a shadow on her face…..she opened her eyes, Angad's face blocked the sunlight as it came down on hers and he kissed her gently on her lips, she kissed him back, entwining her arms around his neck……their lips gently brushed, rubbed, nibbled each other for some timeless moments……

Suddenly, they heard some people approaching….both rolled over into their own blankets…..pretending to be asleep on their stomachs!
It was a group of teenagers which passed them…….one of the girls giggled and said: Oh Boy… look at that ….he has a cute Butt!
A boy quipped back admiringly: Look at hers, hers is cuter…..
They passed the two on the beach-blankets and walked on towards the other side of the beach…..

As soon as they were out of range, Kripa and Angad both started laughing hysterically……they rolled around in laughter at the comments of the teenagers!
Kripa finally wiped off her laughter-streaming eyes and said: Lekin us ladki ne sach bola tha…u do have a cute butt!
Angad: Wo to hai (proudly) …..then he said wickedly…..but yours is definitely cuter! Dekhein to zara kiska zyada cute hai?
He pretended to look behind her and grab her…..she yelled, laughing, then sprang up and ran away…..he chased her to the water……she backed ….he advanced…….suddenly a huge wave came and pushed her right into his arms, she fell right on top of him and they both rolled together on the sand till the wave receded leaving them in each other's arms!

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------

Pallavi
pallavi25 thumbnail
Chapter 21

I wrote your name on the sand
The waves came and washed it away
I wrote your name on my heart
And there forever it will stay!

A giant wave pushed Kripa so hard she fell right on top of Angad, he rolled her over in the swirling water of the crashing swell, until they were left in each other's arms by the receding wave!
He stared into her eyes, deep brown and wide, startled by the wave…..she stared into his light brown ones, mesmerized, breathless……he stared at her lips, wet with salty water, their lips met and clung…tasting salty sea and each other! His fingers looped with hers, twining together as they kissed passionately! Their fingers made love to each other, twisting, touching, rubbing on the wet sand!

As they lay there entwined, this song plays in background:

http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/movie/H000161.html (Sagar--Kishore-Lata)

Saagar Kinare Dil Yeh Pukare
Tu Jo Nahin To Mera Koi Nahin Hai

Jaage Nazaare Jaagi Havaaein
Jab Pyar Jaaga Jaagi Fizaaein
Pal Bhar Ko Dil Ki Duniya Soyi Nahin Hai
Saagar Kinare Dil Yeh Pukare...

Lehron Pe Naache Kirnon Ki Pariyaan
Maein Khoi Jaise Saagar Mein Nadiya
Tu Hi Akeli To Khoi Nahin Hai
Saagar Kinare Dil yeh pukarey tu jo nahin to mera koi nahin hai...

Kripa looped her hands around his neck …..intoxicated by his kisses, deep and piercing….her legs instinctively tangled with his……he breathed unsteadily, his hands on her hips…… they moved restlessly against each other, feeling each other's desire, aching, wanting…..she felt a sweet pulsing inside her and wanted him with all her heart, body and soul! She wasn't afraid anymore…..

A loud horn and catcalls disturbed them out of their passionate embrace! It was some teenagers who had seen them in that state……they separated quickly, Kripa got up and ran back to the changing room, her face flushed, horribly embarassed……Angad followed her, calling out "Kripaaa"
But she ran in and closed the door…..she leaned with her head on the door, knees weak, panting, shivering, eyes closed!

Yeh mujhey kya ho raha hai…..kyun main apna hosh kho rahi hoon…..Main Angad se behad pyar karti hoon lekin yeh sab…..main apney parents ke bharosey ko iss tarah kaisey tod sakti hoon….lekin ….yeh bhi tho sach hai ke pyar mein koi gunaah nahin hota…..yeh bhi tho pyar ka izhaar hai….main Angad ki hona chahti hoon, tann-mann-dhan se….I want to belong to him completely! She trembled at the thought…..to belong to Angad …..to be a part of him, to be his woman …..left her breathless!

She showered quickly, washing the sand off her still tingling skin…..washed her sand-filled swimsuit and put on her dry clothes and emerged from the room…..she looked down, couldn't meet his eyes which were full of questions, which she couldn't answer right then!
They went back to the resort in silence…..when he bade her goodbye till the evening, he asked her : Kripa, Kal raat ko Resort Clubhouse mein Christmas Eve celebrations hain…..will you be my date?
Kripa looked up and smiled at him: This is the 1st time she would go as Angad's date…..she answered him shyly: Yes, Angad, I would love to……somehow she didn't care about her parents being there anymore!
Angad grinned in delight……so she wasn't as upset about their beach embrace as he had thought! He was really looking forward to the next evening!

That night at the Morisco, Angad sang 2 songs for his girl:

(Abhijeet…..Gangster)

lamha lamha doori yun pighalti hai
jaane kis aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai
ho lamha lamha doori yun pighalti hai
jaane kis aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai
khwaahishon ki shaam dhalti hain – 2
jaane kis aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai la la la

... teri aankhen dikhati hai
hamein sapanen sitaaron ke ho ho ho
tere hothon pe likha hai
jo tum bole ishaaron mein ho ho ho
khwaabon ke karwaan mein raat chalti hai
jaane kis aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hain la la la...

behakti shaam aayi hai
tujhe lekar ke baahon mein
tujhe chhu loon ke rakhu main
chhupakar ke nigaahon mein
sharmati ithlaati hai machalti hai
jaane kis aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hain
ho lamha lamha doori yun pighalti hai jaane kis aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai khwaahishon ki shaam dhalti hain - 2 jaane kis aag mein yeh shabnam jalti hai la la la ...

Then he sang a John Denver classic… a soothing romantic melody strumming his guitar, sitting on the stage:

You fill up my senses

Like a night in the forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again

Come let me love you
Let me give my life to you
Let me drown in your laughter
Let me die in your arms
Let me lay down beside you
Let me always be with you
Come let me love you
Come love me again

Let me give my life to you
Come let me love you
Come love me again

You fill up my senses
Like a night in the forest
Like the mountains in springtime
Like a walk in the rain
Like a storm in the desert
Like a sleepy blue ocean
You fill up my senses
Come fill me again

They looked at each other throughout the songs and it seemed as if nobody else existed! Only their hearts sang in harmony with each other!

As the night ended, he rocked the audience with an energetic rendition of this popular song from Baazigar:

http://www.raaga.com/channels/hindi/movie/H000282.html (Baazigar...Kumar Sanu)

Ye kaali kaali aankhen
ye gore gore gaal
ye teekhi teekhi nazren
ye hirni jaisi chaal

dekha jo tujhe jaanam
hua hai bura haal

Nain mila, tu mili
hai too mili, nain mila
nain mila, too mili
too mili, nain mila
duniya jale to jale
pyaar karenge tujh pe marenge
dhak dhak dil yeh kare

Uf teri dillagi dil ko jalaane lagi
Bewafaa tu mujhey nakhrey dikhaney lagi
gairon ki baahon main ithlaake jaane lagi
Ye teri dillagi mujh ko satane lagi
Chhodo ji chhodo sanam
zid apni todo sanam
nazuk yeh dil hai mera
dil ko na todo sanam ...

ye lambi lambi ratain
aa kar le mulaquaten
jaane kyon dil yeh mera
tera hi hona chahe
gussey mein laal na kar
yeh gore gore gaal

Na too kar hat pat
Kar pyar jhat pat
Meri aa ja too nikat
Katey pyar ka tiket
Na too zhulfein jhatak
Na too pair patak
Are aise na matak
dil gaya hai bhatak

Chehre pe tere sanam
Laila ki hai shokhiyaan
Heer se bhadke hai
aakhon ki yeh mastiyaan
Juliet ki tarah honton pe
hain surkhiyaan
Dekh le khudh ko too
nazar se meri jaane jaan

Dekhi jo teri ada
main fida ho gaya
seene se lag ja mere
jeene ka aaye mazaa

Ye bikhree bikhree zulphen
ye jhuki jhuki palken
ye gori gori bahain
hum kyon na tumhe chahen
aisa to humne pahle
dekha nahi kamaal.

yeh kaali kaali ... Angad brought the house down with this song!

As Kripa came out of the dining-hall, she saw Mrs. Luthra again talking to Angad in the hallway…..she was grabbing his hand insistently and he looked rather disgusted and distressed! She ran to rescue her man from THAT woman.
She went up to them and yelled excitedly: ANGADDD, Tum yahan ho?!! Main kabsey tumhey dhoond rahi hoon! Darling, chalo na mere saath!! ….She pushed away THAT woman and flung herself in Angad's arms, hugging his neck tightly and whispered in his ears: Chalo bhago mere saath"

Angad chuckled at his maiden in shining armor.,,,, he waved at Mrs. Luthra: " Byeeee" and ran with Kripa outside the doors! As before, they ran on the semi-dark paths laughing madly, then stopped out of breath ……. they turned to each other and kissed passionately, still laughing breathlessly!
Angad kissed her and said " Thank You, My Superwoman!!"
Kripa (angrily): How dare that woman touch you, I will kill her next time!
Angad: Baap rey…. Mujhey pata nahin tha ke tum itni khatarnaak bhi ho sakti ho" he laughed and pecked her cheek affectionately! Waisey aaj wo kuchh zyada hi insist kar rahi thi…..lagta hai kal uska husband yahan aa raha hai isliye ….he sniggered mockingly.
Kripa (still fuming): Main uss aurat ko tumharey paas nahin aaney doongi!
Angad laughed: "Meri Jhansi Ki Rani, ab chalein?? "
They walked back inside where Mishti and Kartik were waiting for Kripa…..they said their goodnights and went back to the Suites.

December 24

Mishti-Kartik and Kripa went shopping in the morning for Christmas! They bought gifts for each other, for their parents…..Kripa bought a gift for Angad and got it wrapped in a heart-shaped box!
Mishti also bought a red dress for Kripa to wear to the Christmas party…..it was a scarlet velvet gown with shoulder straps, its square neck ruched a little in front, giving it a slightly medieval look! Kripa selected garnet jewelry to go with the full-length gown….a necklace and two dangling earrings!

That evening she dressed with special care….her first official date with Angad! She looked gorgeous in her red velvet gown with matching satin slippers! She felt like Cinderella going to her first ball with the Prince of her dreams!
Mishti also looked stunning in her red satin gown with matching jewelry and shoes! Kartik arrived, looking smart and distinguished in a dark suit and complimented both sisters as they met him at the lobby. Naina and Dilip would join them later with their friends.
Angad came for Kripa dressed in a black suit with a white shirt and red tie, his hair gelled back..…..he looked dashing and handsome….just like a Prince with a slight touch of Pirate…..Kripa thought as she looked at him lovingly!

Angad's eyes told her how beautiful she looked…..her skin glowed like porcelain against the scarlet velvet……his gaze touched the creamy shoulders bared by the scarlet straps and her graceful neck adorned by a garnet necklace! Her hair was tied back in a French chignon, making her look sophisticated and older than she was! She looked like a little Princess ready for her first ball! He had brought a red rose corset for her which he tied around her wrist!

The two gorgeous couples made their way to the Clubhouse of Fort Aguada Resort!

------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------

Pallavi
pallavi25 thumbnail
Part 22

With this ring I thee wed
With my body I thee worship
And with all my worldly goods I thee endow……
(Christian wedding vows)

December 24…6 P.M.

Fort Aguada Beach Club was a large, sprawling building, 2 stories high, with a dome on top, which made it look like a planetarium! On the top floor, there were game rooms, card rooms, billiards (pool-room), a library and two meeting rooms for guests…..the ground floor consisted of two huge halls, one dining hall accomodating up to 200 guests and one HUGE ballroom with a stage at one end and chandeliers hanging from the high ceiling! It was brightly decorated with Christmas decoration this night……a Giant Christmas tree stood in one corner with colored balls, tinsel, sparkling gifts and twinkling lights!
Rows of fake mistletoe hung over doors and large windows lined on one side! There was a giant Christmas Ball in the Centre!

Kripa arrived holding Angad's arm, looking excitedly at the decorations and the crowds of well-dressed men in suits and women in saris and dresses, mostly red and maroon and green! She pressed against Angad's arm, almost jumping up and down in her excitement and happiness! Angad smiled indulgently at her infectious enthusiasm, enjoying her closeness!

There was Dinner and Dance that evening! Dilip and Naina arrived a little later with the Mehras and other golfing friends of Dilip's! He frowned to see Kripa on Angad's arm….: Yeh ladka yahan kya kar raha hai?
Mishti quickly said: Papa…Wo Kripa ka dance partner hai….ab Baby yahan akeli toh dance nahin kar sakti….
Dilip was displeased but didn't say anything more, his friends were with them…..

First, they went for dinner in the dining-room! There were Long Buffet tables on one side with a Gala Feast spread out..…..there was Roast Turkey, Chicken, Salmon, Lobster, seafood of all kinds, pasta, Roast Lamb spiced Goan style, other Goan dishes, Pulao, all kinds of Bread, salads and veggies, etc etc.

Angad and Kripa sat down with Mishti and Kartik at a table, chatting with them and eating….Angad fed little morsels to Kripa from his plate from time to time! She ate from his fork as easily as if she'd done that all her life! Mishti and Kartik saw that and smiled at each other…..Kripa was so comfortable with Angad now!

After dinner, they gathered in the Grand Ballroom…..at 8 P.M. the lights dimmed slightly, a DJ came onstage:
" Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to the Fort Aguada Beach Club!! A Very Merry Christmas to all of you!
Let us all celebrate this Holy night of the Birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ!
Please welcome a singer with an amazing voice, Ms. Josephine Diaz! She will sing some Christmas songs and carols to grace this occasion!"

A petite girl in red dress came onstage….she started singing with a high, clear voice…she had awesome vocals….she sang "Oh Holy Night" "Silent Night" " Noel" and then " All I want for Christmas is You"
Thunderous applause followed her performance….Kripa told Angad: "Kitna achha gaati hai na? I wish I could sing like that" Angad : "Haan, phir hum duets gaa saktey the…..waisey bhi bathroom mein toh duets gaa hi saktey hain" Kripa pinched his elbow!

After Josephine, a short, squat man came onstage with a guitar and, strumming it, he sang this beautiful Christmas hymn: (Harry Belafonte)

http://www.amazon.com/Harry-Belafonte-Time...75630948&sr =1-3 (Mary's Boy Child)

Long time ago in Bethlehem
So the Holy Bible say
Mary's boy child, Jesus Christ
Was born on Christmas day
Hark, now hear the angels sing
A new King born today
And man will live for evermore
Because of Christmas day
Trumpets sound and angels sing
Listen what they say
That Man will live for evermore
Because of Christmas day

While shepherds watched their flock by night
Them see a bright new shining star
Them heard a choir sing
The music seemed to come from afar

Now, Joseph and his wife, Mary
Come to Bethlehem that night
Them find no place to born she child
Not a single room was in sight

A new King born today
Because of Christmas day
Trumpets sound and angels sing
Listen what they say
That Man will live for evermore
Because of Christmas day

By and by, they find a little nook
In a stable all forlorn
And in a manger cold and dark
Mary's litlle Boy was born

Long time ago in Bethlehem
So the Holy Bible say
Mary's boy child, Jesus Christ
Was born on Christmas day
A new King born today
Because of Christmas day

Kripa sighed emotionally and put her head on Angad's arm, awed by the beautiful lyrics and melody of the song! Angad gently kissed her forehead.
After the song was over, the DJ announced that all couples should now start dancing as it was time for some waltzes and cha-chas!

The giant red ball in the middle started spinning as it became a strobe-light…..streaking red, yellow, green lights from its different facets!

Slow waltz music started playing….Angad took her in his arms and they began to dance……. swaying gently to the music, gradually drawing closer and closer ….Kripa put her head on his chest, hearing his deep heartbeats, content to be in his arms, dancing so close to him!
He rested his chin on her hair, drawing her closer to his thudding heart! Both felt complete ….in harmony with each other, like two parts of a whole had come together!
Dilip saw them from across the room: Yeh ladka iss tarah dance kyun kar raha hai Baby ke saath? He asked Naina angrily!
Naina: Now Dilip, don't make a scene, waltz kar rahey hain dono, toh thoda kareeb to hongey hi….don't worry so much about her….she will be okay"

After waltz they had faster numbers, where Angad swung her around in circles, both laughing and enjoying, followed by cha-cha and rumba-….which Kripa didn't know but she just followed his steps and let him lead her!

Mishti and Kartik also danced nearby, both couples smiling and waving at each other from time to time.

About an hour later, Angad quickly slipped out unnoticed, pulling Kripa into a small cloak-room…..he pulled a mistletoe from the door, held it above their heads and kissed Kripa hard on her lips!
She looked at the mistletoe above their heads and asked: Yeh kisliye hota hai?
Angad laughed: Yeh Kissing ke liye hota hai! It's a custom that a couple who stand under the mistletoe have to kiss!
Kripa giggled: Tumhey kiss leney ke liye Mistletoe ki zaroorat kabsey pad gayi?
Angad: Haan, wo to hai, lekin yeh toh rivaaz hai…..mauka hai aur dastoor bhi hai…..toh phir kyun na….he pulled Kripa hard against him and kissed her deeply, probing her mouth with his tongue……she kissed him back, arching herself against him…..he lifted her hips upto him, caressing her back as he deepened the kiss, making her breathless!
When he let her go, she ran out, blushing…..he caught her elbow and pulled her back in his arms….he whispered in her ears: Aaj raat gyarah bajey tayyar rehna…..I will take u somewhere!
Kripa's heart pounded in excitement…..she asked: Kahan?
Angad: It will be a surprise!
Kripa kissed him on his cheek and said : I will wait for you!

The Christmas party ended at 10 P.M. Most of the resort employees and workers were Goan Catholics and they would have to attend Midnight Mass to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.
Kripa went back to the Suites with Mishti and her parents….. Before leaving, she promised to meet Angad in front of the buiding at eleven.
Mishti went to bed early, tired from the days shopping and party.
Kripa didn't change her dress….she felt like Cinderella waiting for the clock to strike eleven when her pumpkin will turn into Angad's motorbike and they could go on a midnight escapade!!

At eleven, Kripa tiptoed silently out of the Suite, locking her bedroom door and taking both room and suite keys with her! Angad was waiting for her outside the building, still in dinner clothes…..they went to the gates where Angad's bike was parked! The night air was slightly chilly and Kripa's shoulders were bare, she was shivering slightly…..Angad took out his brown suede jacket from the bike's saddle and wrapped kripa in it, zipping it up.

They roared off into the night…..going towards the town which was still awake, celebrating Christmas in full swing! There were crowds of formally dressed people on the streets, walking to churches for Midnight Mass, Christmas music was playing everywhere, Fireworks lighted up the night sky from time to time, at some places there were young people with guitars, singing and dancing on the streets! It was like a mini Carnival of sorts! Kripa looked amazed at all the midnight activity in town!

Angad stopped his bike in front of a little white Church on the outskirts of the town……he led Kripa inside by her elbow…..alongwith a group of devout people going in for the prayers!

Just as they were entering the Church, he pulled Kripa into a little ante-room in the foyer of the Church….Kripa was a little surprised!
Angad went down on one knee in front of her …..her heart started beating faster…..he took both her hands in his, looked up adoringly into her startled eyes and gently said: Ms. Kripa Sharma….will you do me the honor of being my wife? Will you marry me?
Kripa's eyes teared up with emotions…..Angad was proposing to her!! This was the happiest moment of her life……she smiled tearfully at him, squeezed his hand and said: Yes, yes, Mr. Angad Khanna, I will be honored to be your wife"
Angad kissed both her hands lovingly…… he got up, took out a little box from his pocket and opened it…..there was a beautiful ring in it…..a gold band with a tiny emerald (Kripa's birth stone) surrounded by tiny zircons! Kripa gasped to see it…..she was overwhelmed…..Angad was getting betrothed to her…..she shook with her emotions!
Angad looked into her tearful eyes and slowly slid the ring onto her left ring finger! He said huskily: "I give my heart to you, keep it safe and feel my heart in yours"
He looked down at his ring on her slender finger, brought her hand up to his warm lips and kissed it softly!
Kripa was so moved, she couldn't speak for a few moments…….she hadnt expected his surprise to be so beautiful …..she looked deeply into his eyes, feeling such love and tenderness that she was trembling!
She reached up to him and kissed him on his cheek…. "Thank You, Angad!
Angad kissed her softly on her lips, wiped her joyful tears gently and took her out to the foyer, leading to the main Chapel!

They kneeled down on the pews as the other devotees were kneeling…..Hundreds of candles were lighted in front of the statue of Mother Mary and a crucifix of Jesus……..the Priest appeared at the altar and started reading the Mass from the Bible! They folded their hands in devotion, Kripa prayed to God to keep her always with Angad! Both thanked God from their hearts for giving them the love of their lives!

Father D'Souza finished reading the Nativity from the Bible, then he called everybody to come up front and receive the blood and flesh of Christ! Kripa asked Angad what that was….he explained that the wafer offered by the Priest signified Christ's flesh and the wine signified blood that the Savior sacrificed for the good of mankind upon the Cross!

Angad and Kripa received the wafer and wine from Father D'Souza, who had known Angad from childhood. The aged Priest smiled at the good-looking duo, looked down at the ring on Kripa's finger and blessed the couple…..
" God Bless your Union, my children! In nomine Patris et fillii et Spiritus Sancti ( In the name of the Father, The Son and the Holy Ghost" AMEN!
he made the sign of the cross on the bent heads of Angad-Kripa! Kripa felt tears come to her eyes again at the sanctification of their union!

Church bells tolled loudly and joyfully as they came out of the church, hand in hand, both lost in each other, awed and humbled by what just happened in the Church……the ring and the Priest's blessing had put a seal on their Love….a seal that nobody could break now!

Angad got up on the bike, Kripa behind him…..she didn't even ask him where he was going next…..she would go wherever he would take her….

And all my fortunes at thy foot I'll lay
And follow thee my lord throughout the world.

(Romeo and Juliet..Act 2, Scene 2)

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------

Pallavi
pallavi25 thumbnail
Part 23

Before I met you
I knew not
That I was incomplete
But now I know
You complete me!

Angad stopped his bike in front of a little white house further down the road! It was a bungalow-style house with a little garden surrounded by a wooden fence with a metal gate. He helped Kripa get down from the bike and took her inside the gate….he opened the wooden door of the house and announced : Welcome to Casa del Angad!
Kripa was delighted…..he had brought her to his house…..she had wanted to see it for a long time now.

Inside, Angad took off his suit jacket, flung it on a chair and said: "Make yourself comfortable….I will make some coffee for us" …he went to the small kitchen at the back of the house.

Kripa opened her jacket and went around, looking at the rooms……There were two bedrooms and a small living room with an attached dining area….it was neat and well-planned! There was a fireplace in the living-room with a mantelpiece….there were framed pictures all over it!

Kripa went closer to the pictures…..there were wedding pictures of a tall, handsome man in a suit and a pretty woman wearing a white wedding gown! More pictures of the couple in front of the house with a little boy, about 5 years old in the man's arms!

That is definitely Angad, she thought….he looked so cute as a kid….she would know him anywhere with that mop of thick hair, straight nose, big eyes and tough little chin. She smiled affectionately at little Angad!

Angad came out of the kitchen, handed her a cup of hot coffee…..My parents, he said quietly.
Kripa: Yes, I guessed…..she asked : Who is this? ….pointing to a picture of two older ladies with a little girl.
Angad: That's my Aunt Marie and Granny Rose with Simone……Kripa was amused to see little Simone! She has changed a lot, she thought.

Kripa and Angad sat down on the big, comfortable couch in the living-room, sipping their coffee! There was a big, old album on the center table….Kripa picked it up and started looking at the pics….Angad pointed out who was who and where and when the photos were taken. Kripa looked at Angad's dad…he looked so much like Angad, she thought, same height, broad shoulders, and proud bearing! And his mom was so beautiful, tall and slim….no wonder…. Angad got his looks from his parents!

There was one picture of a 2 year old Angad in the buff….Angad tried to hide it…." Dekhna mat….u will get ideas" he said laughing.
Kripa removed his hand and started laughing at the cute kid in the buff…..
Angad: Why are u laughing? (mock angry), then whispered naughtily in her ears: I swear now I look totally different!
Kripa blushed and started punching his arm, he laughed and took her up in his lap…..they sat like that for some time looking at the album, finishing their coffee, his hands idly caressing her bare arms!

Angad told her about his parents….his Mom, Angela was a piano teacher who also sang like a lark…..how she met Angad's father Somesh Khanna during a Carnival….she was also a very good dancer …..Somesh saw her at the fair and fell in love with her….. they started dating! Somesh was originally from Mumbai and a Mechanical Engineer on an assignment in Goa ….his family didn't approve of the match, because Angela was a Goan Christian...….he left his family, moved to Goa and married Angela against his family's wishes,….since then he had no contact with his family…..Angad had never ever seen his paternal grandparents or his uncles or aunts. And he never wanted to see them, he told Kripa….people who had rejected his Mom were as good as dead to him!

Kripa listened with fascination to his parents' love story! It was so romantic, she thought…..no wonder Angad was such a romantic at heart!
She asked hesitantly: Angad….Your Dad, wo bhi kya iss duniya mein nahin…….??
Angad suddenly stiffened, his cheeks hardened, a pulse beating there, his hand stopped caressing her arms.…….
Kripa was surprised : Angad, kya hua?
Angad: My Dad left me….
Kripa (confused and shocked) : Left you??
Angad (in a tight voice) : Yes, when I was 14 years old, one day he suddenly disappeared!
Kripa looked at him in shock…..

Angad: Mom ke achanak chaley jaaney se unko bhari sadma pahuncha tha….bahut peeney lagey the….raat bhar ghar nahin laut-tey….sheher ke.bar mein padey rehtey….subah ko main jaakar ghar le aata tha…
Us din bhi nahin lautey raat ko, subah har jagah mainey dhoonda, kahin per nahin miley…..sab jageh dekha, ….Father D'Souza, mere aunt-uncle, sab milkar, we looked for him in all the hospitals everywhere….we brought out newspaper ads with his photo…Police mein bhi report likhvaya….Poori Goa chhaan mara, kahin per unka koi pata nahin chala! After 6 months, we stopped looking for him!
I don't even know if hes living or dead!

Angad's voice broke in the end…..Kripa's eyes were tearfully looking at him, she didn't know what to say….it was heartbreaking to hear his helplessness ….

His eyes were red with unshed tears…he said: Meri Mom, mere Dad sab mujhey akela chhodkar chaley gaye, tabsey main iss ghar mein aisey hi rehta hoon,….hoping, one day, my dad will return…..lekin shayad mera yeh vehem hai….bekaar hai sab ummeed….

Angad finally broke down, resting his head on her shoulder as he shook with unshed tears…..Kripa's eyes were streaming too….she pulled his head to her breast, consoling him like a kid…..her heart ached terribly for the little boy orphaned by his mother's death, for the young man abandoned by his father…..so lonely, so lost!
She hugged his head fiercely to herself, caressing his hair, consoling him….
Angad burrowed into her softness, forgetting his past slowly and breathing in his present, his strength, his Love, Kripa!

Slowly, he became aware of her soft swell pressing against his mouth, his nose…..he inhaled her sweet perfume…..ROSE it was tonight….she smelled of roses ….an intoxicating, heady perfume that aroused his senses to a fever pitch!

Kripa became aware of the sudden change in him…..his hands which were clutching her arms in distress, were now softly brushing her arms with a feather touch that was giving her goosebumps!
His face was nuzzling into her chest…..she started trembling in response to his need!
She whispered: Angad?….

He lifted his head, looking at her with so much yearning, so much hunger in his eyes…..she felt herself melt with a similar need…a need to be closer to him, to absorb all his pain….become HIS forever!

She brushed his cheek and kissed him gently….he touched her lips with his thumb, caressing the soft petals, then he leaned forward and kissed her lips hungrily, deeply, drinking from her sweet wealth of Love!

She kissed him back, twining her arms around his neck, caressing his hair……
His hands slid the velvet straps from her shoulders, revealing her creamy skin,…he kissed her bare shoulders….. slid the straps further down, pulling down the velvet from the front…..she arched her back, offering herself to him…..he groaned at the sight of her swelling perfection and his head came down on her softness, nuzzling, inhaling, his lips brushing, tasting her soft skin! Kripa shivered violently, moaning …her breaths gasping, her fingers dug into his shoulders with a piercing pleasure that seemed to spread throughout her whole body! His hands went behind her, opening her zip all the way down her back! Her dress slid down to her waist!

Angad's hand came under her knees, lifting her up in his arms…..he stood up with her in his arms, carried her to the main bedroom….he laid her down on the four-poster bed that belonged to his parents!

She lay there with her eyes closed, waiting, anticipating, listening to the sounds of him shedding his clothes. She looked once at him, standing with his chest bare, looking at her with so much heated passion in his eyes…..when his hands went to his belt-buckle, she closed her eyes again, trembling!
Angad's hands shook with need as he shed his clothes, looking at her flawless perfection…..God has made my girl with special care, he thought heatedly, his pulse throbbing, aching!

He leaned on her in the bed, gazing at her swelling curves….he reached behind her head and opened the French bun, releasing her long,silky hair, spreading it out on the white pillow! She looked so beautiful, his breath stuck in his throat….drinking in her beauty with his eyes!

He said softly: Kripa, Look at me!
She opened her eyes, dazed with passion.He whispered: Touch me, Baby…..he took her hands and placed them on his chest…..she explored his hard, muscular chest slowly, wondering at the strength in the slabs of muscles, feeling the taut skin, warm, slightly wet..…..he groaned aloud with pleasure as her soft hands brushed his chest! He closed his eyes, shuddering as her hands explored lower, touching his taut abs and belly……he stiffened suddenly, caught her hands and kissed them!

His face came down on hers….he whispered: Kiss me, Baby! She opened her lips to take his….their tongues mated, swirled, her fingers dug in his shoulders with passion! As his hands explored her soft curves, he said huskily into her mouth: You are so soft, so beautiful" …..Kripa trembled and arched under him, moaning softly, as he brushed and rubbed her most sensitive spots! A sweet sensation flooded inside her, leaving her pulsing, throbbing!

He kissed her neck, her throat, licking the pulse at her throat, kissing his way down her shoulders, her chest, her stomach……he pulled down the rest of her dress! She shivered in anticipation as the cool, night air touched her bare skin! His hands brushed her legs, caressing her softly as his lips nuzzled her soft belly! Her toes curled with pleasure at the sweet pulsing inside her…..she moaned and tossed her head side to side.
His roving mouth returned upwards to kiss and taste her soft curves while his fingers stroked her tender softness, till she shattered into a million pieces, crying out with intense pleasure, arching, shuddering!
Then he joined himself to her, possessing her completely, making her his woman!

In his arms that night, she found Paradise!
He gave her pleasure, he gave her Pain….until she reached the Stars again!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umuSj1Mu5yM plz do check it out ---an incredibly sizzling vdo mix by Shelly B...it will burn u!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umuSj1Mu5yM

Teri chaahton ke jal se -2
Bana hai, dil mein sanam
Kuwaan kuwaan pyaar ka -2
I wanna make love to you -2
Gawaara mujhko nahin
Aitraaz yaar ka -2
Rock me baby, take me baby
Kiss me baby, push me baby
Push me baby, rock me baby

Main na jaanu kaisi ye pyaas hai
Kyun chubhta har ehsaas hai
Palkon mein chaahat ka khwaab hai
Har dhadkan kyun betaab hai
Teri khwaahishon ke damse -2
Khelenge ham sanam
Juwa juwa pyaar ka -2
Gawaara mujhko nahin
Aitraaz yaar ka -2
Push me baby, rock me baby

Rehena hai mushkil ab hosh mein
Aaja bhar loon tujhe aagosh mein
Tujhse ye kaisi laagi lagan
Seene mein jalti hai ik agan
Teri saason ki mahekse -2
Uthh raha hai sanam
Dhuwaan dhuwaan pyaar ka -2
Gawaara mujhko nahin
Aitraaz yaar ka -2
(Rock me baby, take me baby
Push me baby, rock me baby) -2

Kuwaan kuwaan pyaar ka -4

Just a clarification: A-K arent legally married yet....he gave her his ring, means they got engaged...and the priest blessed them in church when he saw Kripa's ring! So they are half-married, u can say!    

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------

Pallavi
pallavi25 thumbnail
Part 24

The greatest Gift from God is the one you Love who also loves you back!
The Greatest Miracle is finding the one who is made for You!
And the greatest Blessing is to spend your life with the One made for you!

Angad lay in bed with Kripa in his arms…..listening to her gentle breathing, looking at her sleeping so peacefully in his arms, exhausted and replete! He caressed her soft skin and hair tenderly!
He felt awed, humbled by this gift from God, this girl who loved him with all her being, who had saved him from a life of carelessness and apathy!

He had been like a ship tossed around in the storm, aimless, lonely and reckless! She was his harbor, his haven from the storm, his anchor!
She had given him a direction, a purpose in life:
" Main jaldi hi ek naukri dhoond loonga aur Kripa ke parents se uska haath maang loonga …..main Kripa ko zindagi ki sab khushiyan dena chahta hoon, uskey kadmon mein chaand-taarey lutana chahta hoon….Kripa mere liye sab kuchh hai, mera din, meri raatein, mera har khwab ab uskey saath jud gaya hai….main poori zindagi aisey hi uski baahon mein guzarna chahta hoon!!

Angad's feelings are similar to this song from Kalyug:

tujhe dekh dekh sona - 2
tujhe dekh kar hain jagna
maine yeh zindagani
sang tere bitaani
tujhmein basi hain meri jaan haai
(jiya dhadak dhadak - 3
jaayen) - 2

kabse hai dil mein mere armaan kai ankahe - 2
inko tu sunle aaja chaahat ke rang chadha jaa - 2
kehna kabhi to mera maan haai
(jiya dhadak dhadak - 3
jaayen) - 2

lagta hain yeh kyu mujhe sadiyon se chaahu tujhe - 2
mere sapno mein aake apna mujhko banake - 2
mujhpe tu kar ehsaan haai
(jiya dhadak dhadak - 3
jaayen) - 2

tujhe dekh dekh sona
tujhe dekh kar hain jagna
maine yeh zindagani
sang tere hain bitani haai
(jiya dhadak dhadak - 3
jaayen) - 2

December 25….6 A.M.

Early morning rays spread orange and red colors on the face of the girl sleeping in the tousled bed, covered by a hand-made quilt! Kripa woke up, shading her eyes against the vermillion rays…..she stretched luxuriantly….she ached all over but it was a delicious ache….she felt replete, complete, happy and free!

As she remembered last night, she blushed prettily and then stretched langorously again…..ANGAD….she blushed, hid her face in the pillow, it smelled of him and her….Angad, she whispered into the pillow….she belonged to Angad completely now…..and he belonged to her …..she kissed his ring on her hand!

Song playing in beckground: Raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahin…..

(listen to the female version of the song…Asoka)

-
-FEMALE-- Oh, raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahin
Raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahin
(Tere bina bhi kabhi tujhse machal leti hoon
Karvat badalti hoon to sapna badal leti hoon) – 2
Tera khayaal aaye to balkhaake pal jaata hai
Paani ke chaadar tale tan mera jal jaata hai Haan,
vohi voh vohi Saanson pe rakha hua tere honton ka Sapna abhi hai vahin
Oh, raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahin –
MALE-- Raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahin Tere gale milne ke mausam bade hote hain Janmon ka vaada koi yeh gham bade chhote hain Oh, tere gale milne ke mausam bade hote hain Janmon ka vaada koi yeh gham bade chhote hain Lambi si ek raat ho, lamba sa ek din mile Bas itna sa jeena ho milan ki ghadi jab mile Haan, vohi, voh vohi Saanson pe rakha hua tere honton ka Sapna abhi hai vahin Raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahin –
FEMALE-- Raat ka nasha abhi aankh se gaya nahin……

As she lay there in bed enjoying her memories, Angad suddenly came into the bedroom carrying a tray….Rise and Shine, Sweetheart!
Kripa sat up, grabbing the quilt and holding it in front of her bare body! Angad sat down on the bed, facing her and looked at her with loving amusement……she blushed, looking down, unable to meet his eyes, so full of love and desire for her! Angad picked up her chin with his forefinger…..Abhi bhi itni sharmati ho?
Kripa nodded shyly and looked at his eyes conveying her feelings to him with her own…..

Angad had showered and was bare chested, wearing a loose sweatpants…..his hair was still wet from the shower, drops of water clinging to his muscular chest……Kripa stared at his fresh-showered look, the smell of his after-shave wafting to her nostrils….she felt a familiar ache in her!
Angad leaned forward and whispered in her ears: Iss tarah mujhey mat dekho….I wont be able to control myself…..he chucked softly, when she blushed hotly, looking down!
He loved her shyness, she was like those little ferns which curled up when touched…..but she had an inner well of passion that he knew how to release…..she was a very passionate woman beneath her shy exterior and that made her even more charming!

Angad: Ab utho, nashta kar lo, resort wapas nahin jaana hai kya? Of course tum chaho toh yahin reh saktey ho….he winked!

Kripa suddenly realized her predicament…it was morning…..Mishti was up….how could she get in without being noticed!!
She panicked: Oh My God! Angad! Ab kya hoga ??…subah ho gayi…main kaisey Suite mein wapas jaaoongi? Mishti bhi shayad uth jaayegi! Sab mujhey dekh lengey….she was almost tearful!

Angad leaned over and kissed her worried cheek: Don't worry, Baby…mainey sab soch liya hai…tum bas nashta kar lo…. phir fresh ho jaao, I will tell u my plan…

Kripa trusted Angad's ingenuity so she relaxed again and looked at the tray on the bed….he had made her a cup of coffee and 4 slices of toast with butter and marmalade and there was a red rose on a white napkin ….she blushed happily and took the red rose and held it near her cheek!

Angad looked with fascination at the adorable picture she made, sitting up with her hair all tangled around her bare shoulders, the quilt covering her body, the red rose against her red cheeks!
He said: Just hold that pose for a minute, Honey…I will be back….he ran back with a digital camera and took a snap before she could say anything…..when she protested he said: Yeh mere private collection ke liye hain, shadi ke baad aur bhi loonga aisey pictures!
Kripa turned beetroot red at his husky promise….he laughed at her expression…he loved to tease her just to see her …..he said : Khana kha lo and get ready
Kripa asked him : Tum nahin khaogey?
Angad: Mainey khana kha liya…..mujhey subah subah bhookh lagti hai…..lekin tum tab so rahi thi….he said wickedly and left, leaving her wondering exactly what he meant!

Kripa had her coffee and a piece of toast sitting on the bed, smiling at Angad's thoughtfulness in making her breakfast in bed: Ohh, main toh usey Thanks kehna hi bhool gayi….baad mein bol doongi!

She went in for a shower…… as the warm water sprayed on her bare body, her skin still tingled, her pulse throbbed as she washed herself! She felt new, everything had changed, she even felt she looked different now!

She had to wear the gown from last night as there was no other dress…..if she went back in that dress, Mishti would know she had been out all nite. Angad will think of something to avoid that, she thought.

Angad was waiting for her outside…..she reached up and kissed him on his cheek and said: Thanks!
He looked quizzically at her, she said : Breakfast in bed ke liye..….
He announced : You will be one lucky woman, Kripa Sharma…..your husband will make breakfast in bed for you every morning…. bass raat ko tum meethi-meethi desert deti rehna" he kissed her soundly on her sweet lips, picked her up and took her to the bike!

It was early morning on Christmas Day! All shops were closed, streets were deserted. Angad took her to a closed shop, went behind it and rang the bell on a door in the back…..he knew the shopkeeper, an old man called Joseph….he asked Uncle Joe to open the store for Kripa.
Kripa chose a pair of jogging shoes, and a jogging suit for herself. She changed into these in the dressing room in the back and put her gown and slippers in a plastic bag and gave it to Angad! Then they went back to the resort..... Kripa got down from the bike near the main gate and jogged all the way to the Suites!

As she was entering the building, Mishti came out…..she looked surprised to see Kripa in jogging clothes….she said : Baby, tu yahan iss waqt? Mainey toh socha tu so rahi hai…..mainey disturb nahin kiya….tu kabsey jogging karney lagi? Aur yeh kapdey bhi kab khareedey?

Kripa had already rehearsed what she would say to Mishti : Dii, Simone ne kaha hai jogging karney ke liye….dance class mein fitness ki zaroorat hoti hai na…isliye ….aur yeh kapdey ….yeh toh mainey Angad ke saath shopping trip per khareeda tha us din! Tumhey dikhana bhool gayi" she smiled innocently.

Mishti, still not convinced asked her when she had gone out!
Kripa: Main toh saat bajey uthkar hi nikal gayi thi…..
Mishti looked a little confused but before she could grill Kripa anymore, Kartik called her on the mobile!

Kripa turned and giggled to herself: Maan gaye, Angad! Tumhara brain mamooli nahin, tez dhaar talwar hai…..kya idea nikala hai mere wapas aaney ka, without anybody suspecting! She felt as excited and elated as a child who had successfully bunked her first class!
She felt just a little bad about lying to Mishti but how could she tell her that she had spent the entire night with Angad? She blushed…..and what a NIGHT it was!! She could still feel him and taste him on her breath!

Kripa and Mishti joined their parents and Kartik for lunch after which they went back to their parents' Suite for Christmas Gift exchange! Mishti gave Kripa a designer handbag, Naina gave her jewelry…..the girls had bought a pair of gold cuff-links and tie-pin for Dilip and a sari for Naina…..Kartik gave Mishti a Swarovsky piece, and Kripa a book on Art. Mishti gave him a gold watch and Kripa gave him a wallet set! She gave her Dii a perfume!

Kripa missed Angad so much….she wished he was there too exchanging gifts with her family like Kartik was……but she knew it was too soon to hope for such a scenario…..she would have to tell her family abt Angad and face her parents' wrath! " Angad ka gift main aaj shaam ko hi usey de doongi" she thought.

Dilip said suddenly: Oh yes, Good news! Prithvi yahan pahunch gaya hai…..Mehra ne bataya hum sab ek saath dinner karengey!
Naina said : Kripa, aaj tum ek achhi si sari pehenna!
Kripa thought: Oh Noooo, mera darr sahi nikla…..Mama-Papa us ladkey ke saath mera rishta karney ki soch rahey hain….theek hai…..main bhi dekhti hoon wo kaisey yeh rishta kartey hain…..main toh Angad ki bann chuki hoon sada ke liye" she smiled to herself!
She said aloud: Lekin Mamaaa, mujhey sari pehenna nahin aata, aur mere paas saris hain hi nahin!
Naina: Mishti ke paas toh hain na saris……..Mishti, tum apni behen ko ready kar dena shaam ko achhi tarah, okay?
Mishti said Okay and looked at Kripa…..then she and Kartik exchanged glances….they knew very well Kripa was in love with Angad and wouldn't be interested in Prithvi or any other guy!

Kartik told Mishti later: Mujhey lagta hai Kripa or you should tell your parents about Angad…..
Mishti : Agar abhi bata diya, toh problem ho sakti hai…..main soch rahi thi Mumbai chalkar batana hi theek rahega….aur agar wo dono really serious hain to wo khud hi bataa dengey Mama Papa ko!

Mishti dressed up Kripa in a pink Zardozi sari that she had, with matching embroidered blouse with thin shoulder straps! She had to put the sari on for Kripa as she hadnt worn a sari except in school functions long ago! Mishti was taller so her blouse was a little loose on Kripa and the straps kept coming off her shoulders so she had to pin them all over with pins and also pin up the pallu which was falling off Kripa's shoulders.

Kripa made a face while dressing up….she hated this…..being dolled up to meet a guy she didn't know and didn't want to meet! It was like being put on a show…..tears came to her eyes as she thought about Angad!! .She hoped he would be there at the Clubhouse Christmas Party that night too…..that very thought brightened her up!

Mishti also dressed in a black sparkly sari to give Kripa company and the two sisters walked out looking elegant and beautiful! Mishti whispered in her ears: Don't worry Baby, I will help you deal with this Prithvi guy!
Kripa hugged her sis gratefully! Kartik accompanied them to the Clubhouse, where coincidentally it was India night! All guests were wearing Indian dresses and the buffet was all-Indian that night with dishes from the different states of India!

------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------

Pallavi