Posted: 18 years ago
In most religions in this world, a couple needs to have sex  after marriage, but in many nations, the young generation do not believe in this and have pre-marital sex, which results in unwanted pregnancy and other problems, sometimes ruining the life of the person and others.

Do you think that pre-marital sex is alright or it is something that resemebles evil or a couple in "love" should do it because it is symbolic?
In a relationship when a couple share practically everything , sex is something that makes two people bond - married or unmarried. As long as you are old and mature enough too deal with the responsibility sex brings , you are ready.

But having a relationship when you are underage ( under 18 ) is something should be avoided, as when a teanager is not prepared for something as grown up as sex , he or she ends up dealing with unwanted pregnancy , STD's , and emotions that come with sex . Age is a important factor , when you are not ready for driving , voting or consuming alchohol ....... you definately aren't ready for sex. Edited by indygirl - 18 years ago

I think one should think before they do such thing. i mean come on think about the new life which will come! who will take care of him/her if his/her parents r not married and are just as-people-say boyfriend/girlfriend!

Getting married means u can actually rise the kid up together so my views r that pre-marital sex should be prohibited!

Originally posted by meha

I think one should think before they do such thing. i mean come on think about the new life which will come! who will take care of him/her if his/her parents r not married and are just as-people-say boyfriend/girlfriend!

Getting married means u can actually rise the kid up together so my views r that pre-marital sex should be prohibited

These days people are aware of how to avoid pregnancy and STD's. As long as they are mature , why should it be prohibited ? Thats taking away an adults rights. What would a 35 year old  girl , who is unable to marry for certain reasons , why should she  not be able to  lead a normal adult life.?

There are also some people who don't believe in the concept of marriage! And they are not necessary bad people! They have their own values and what they think will suit them best! But no matter what,  married or not married, love , honesty and faithfulness should matter a lot! And age too! Young people shouldn't be doing this! Marriage also doesn't necessarily mean that there is love in the marriage! What if you were forced into an arranged marriage and there was no love? Do you have to have sex just cause you are married? No way! Love and faithfulness as well as honesty come before marriage! Love is more important! Then marriage may take place! Anyways, it depends on how mature the person is and what their beliefs are! Edited by MonicA#1Actress - 18 years ago
Actually u r rite Monica but my views were on young people not adults!
Originally posted by MonicA#1Actress

There are also some people who don't believe in the concept of marriage! And they are not necessary bad people! They have their own values and what they think will suit them best! 

Very well said, nobody has the right to be judgemental about people who want to do things differently from the others . We people tend to ostracise and label such people as bad character or loose character, people who do things differently. Its nobody's business !!! Its somebody's ( an adult somebody's )private life !!

Originally posted by indygirl

Very well said, nobody has the right to be judgemental about people who want to do things differently from the others . We people tend to ostracise and label such people as bad character or loose character, people who do things differently. Its nobody's business !!! Its somebody's ( an adult somebody's )private life !!

Thanks! It is also true that if you are married and not in love with the person you are married too, you shouldn't be condemned to have sex just because you are married!  Love is more important from both sides!!!!!!

I also do believe that young kids should avoid this though! There is so much else going on !! Teenagers should be concerned with other things! Sex and marriage come later!!!

Originally posted by indygirl

But having a relationship when you are underage ( under 18 ) is something should be avoided, as when a teanager is not prepared for something as grown up as sex , he or she ends up dealing with unwanted pregnancy , STD's , and emotions that come with sex . Age is a important factor , when you are not ready for driving , voting or consuming alchohol ....... you definately aren't ready for sex.

Like i said before underage sex is very dangerous and will only bring unhappiness !
is it good to have sexual intercourse within husbands and wives? ðŸ˜µ Edited by fatty1 - 18 years ago