trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

We rejoin the episode from yesterday, where Karan has just taken his life, and is lying on the ground.  Krishna and Parth walk down the hill of the temple, and the family has gone over to meet them.  Neelkanth comes in his wheelchair and Parth limps over to him and touches his feet.  Neelkanth blesses him.  Nutan and Neelkanth look over at Karan's body and Nutan says that Karan has committed a lot of sins, that in this life he has sinned and in this life he paid for them.  Everyone is like still in shock from what happened.  Then Neelkanth smiles at Parth and says "come son, now let's go home."  Parth and Krishna are holding hands, and Parth smiles at Neelkanth.

Three years later...

Krishna is sitting on a chair, nine months pregnant and holding a post-marriage picture of her and Parth in her hands.  Then suddenly she gets a phone call and it's Parth.  He asks her if she has eaten and she is like no I havent.  She tells him to come back right away because "I want our child to open its eyes with you there."  (aww)  Then Parth says he will try.  Krishna says no, promise me that you will come.  So he promises.

Nutan comes to her with food and Krishna says she isn't in the mood to eat,  Then Nutan says to Krishna "your life isn't yours anymore, you have to watch over your unborn child's as well.  I don't want any weakness in this child, I want a strong child."  then Nutan feeds her some milk with a spoon.  (what is she, a kid)

Chand and Mahindra's place

Chand's baby is asleep on the bed.  Chand is watching him happily, when Mahindra walks in.  He stands closely to her and says that "the baby is like his mom."  Chand looks and says, "it has your nose." (Which is impossible considering it's not really his son.)  He looks at her questioningly and she says that some relationships aren't created by blood.  Then she says to him, "listen we will make your son a doctor ok?"  Then he says no, doctors don't get much sleep.  We can make him a sportsman.  Chand takes off.  Veer is seen looking at his kid through a window.  Mahindra sees him.  then Veer runs off and Mahindra goes after him and calls "Veer!"  He asks him, "where are you sneaking away to?  I know you want to see your son."  Veer folds his hands together and says "Mahindraji forgive me, Bas I wanted to see my son just once, I won't come again.  I know you will watch over him.  His hands are folded together and he says, "I will go now."  He leaves.

Night falls.  

Some movie set in film city Mumbai

Sanwari wearing a dress and talking to herself, says,
"money , name, fame, I got everything except true love!  Everything is with me, but it feels like nothing."  she starts to cry and then it shows that there is a camera taping her and it is a set.  the director says "cut!"  but she still cries.  Everyone packs up to leave.  the director asks if she is ok.  then she dries her tears and says yes.  someone gives her a brown envelope.  It's from Nishant.  It is is a letter that says, "I am very happy to see you do your job.  I am going to leave for the US forever."  -Nishant.  Then sanwari holds the ring he gave up to her face and looks at it.  The phone rings, it's Veera calling from Rajkot.  Sanwari says hello Veera and Veera says to her "you know Krishna didi's delivery date is any day now, come soon."  Sanwari says to her, "I am very alone, today I am very alone.  Veera asks her why she sounds different.  Sanwari says that "today I know what sadness I caused him, it has come back to me."  she asks, "why is it Didi?"  Veera says that if you want to know, go to Nishant right away.  

Break

Nishant's place

Nishant is on the phone, he says that "in three-four days my visa will come" and then Sanwari walks in.  He sees her and tells the guy he will call him later.  He says, "Hi, I mean, you,  here..."  Sanwari, says, "why wouldnt I come here, isnt this my house?"  She confronts Nishant and says you are going to leave me by myself, but I won't let you go," and she hugs him.  she is wearing a short summer dress, much different from her Rajkot days.  He puts the ring on her finger and then the jingly Nishant-Sanwari theme plays, the one that she danced to when they first met.  They hug again after the ring is on her finger and the theme is played louder.  Then she says "Nishant let's go to Rajkot and take Bapuji's and Ma's blessings."  He says that he wants the same thing.  

Satyug

the family is all together downstairs.  Neelkanth is all well again and he is walking down the staircase with Viraj, and says, "all we want now is Parth."  then at the entrance, Nishant and Sanwari show up.  Neelkanth says, "wah, Nishant is here."  the sisters are excited to see Sanwari.  then Krishna goes into labor.  Veera holds her and takes her aside.  

Nishant says to Neelkanth "I want your permission.  Uncle I want to take Sanwari forever."  Neelkanth says that "this is very happy news, right Nutan?"  Veera then comes and says "Ma, Bapuji, Krishna needs to go to the hospital right away."  everyone rushes off.

Break

at the hospital

Neelkanth says to Viraj in the waiting room, that "I want a granddaughter.  chand already has given me a grandson.  A house without a daughter has no lakshmi."  Viraj says to him, "Neelkanth you've completely changed."  He says he knows and that "I once thought that daughters are burdens, but daughters are really what brings prosperity to the family."  Then the nurse walks in and says to Neelkanth, "congratulations, you have a granddaughter."  then everyone cheers and Neelkanth and Viraj embrace.  Neelkanth says that "see, a daughter is the wealth of the house." 

Satyug

Everyone is assembled in front of the living room in chairs, except for two large chairs in the front center.  Then at the last minute, they call Krishna and Chand to come, and Krishna wearing a yellow sari and carrying her daughter comes and sits, and next to her is Chand wearing a pink sari and carrying her son in her lap.  then it shows that a camera in the front of them is there and they all smile for a Chandrana family portrait.  It ends with a shot of the entire family.

wow, I can't believe it's actually over.  I feel bad for Veer that he kind of got left out permanently from everything.  I also thought the finale would have been better with Parth and Vedant physically there and they are part of the family.  But Nishant and Sanwari got together finally.  My last peeve is that they never gave much of a storyline to Koyal and Gunjan's characters, they just left it open.  but it's been a great show.  I can't say how great it has been writing the updates for this awesome show and thanks to all of you who have been giving me feedback and sharing my fondness for one of the best shows on television.  Thanks also to Gaurav's Love for writing the backup updates for me, you've done an amazing job!   Parth and Krishna forever!

highlights:

I think the beginning when Krishna talks to Parth on the phone, their conversation is all we get to have of him.  Also, I think the part with Veer sneaking to see his child was a surprise and he did the scene so well.   

Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

afshan123 thumbnail
👏 😭 Thanks for the update is the show over
Niceup thumbnail
happy ending but ------------------------------ 😭 😭
yipee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update 👏 show over 😭
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Show is over 😭
Aaawww but a vey sweet ending. 😳 😳 Except for Karan dying 😭
abhidip thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update and for the question
remained unanswered about other characters
another sequence will be made.
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Veer watching his son silently was quite heartbreaking 🥺 😭

~dj
Edited by diljaani - 16 years ago
Sujalthegreat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this drama didn't last long lol
Rachu_1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cant believe its ended.....just watched the repeat....n omg i felt so bad 4 veer....n it was sad tht parth nor vedant were there.....but yeah like i said nishant n sanwari wud get 2gether 😛 but it was a ab ending....yep i loved doing the updates n thouroughly enjoyed reading urs....will miss the show 😭
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: diljaani

Veer watching his son silently was quite heartbreaking 🥺 😭

~dj

yes I agree with you there!  On top of which, he saved his brother but Viraj never forgave him so he was truly alone.