•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Can someone please give me a site where I can watch all the vids online...I tryed youtube it only have the 1st epi and some other but not all๐Ÿ˜ญ Someone plz help I soo badly wanna see the rest!

goong is a licensed show so you will not find it anywhere, in fact all the files were deleted from megaupload too recently. however we are trying to reupp it , i was sure will be done by today but please be patient will be done by monday. for links check the princess hour thread in archive on monday

Originally posted by pj04

goong is a licensed show so you will not find it anywhere, in fact all the files were deleted from megaupload too recently. however we are trying to reupp it , i was sure will be done by today but please be patient will be done by monday. for links check the princess hour thread in archive on monday

Omg, ohh okkies I didnt know!
Thanks for telling me cant wait till monday!

Go to aznv.tv you can watch goong there...first sign up n then ur gonna have to download something ๐Ÿ˜• then ur good to go. Goodluck!

Originally posted by divya74

Go to aznv.tv you can watch goong there...first sign up n then ur gonna have to download something ๐Ÿ˜• then ur good to go. Goodluck!

thanks soooooo much!!!!!!

Edited by CrystalBue345 - 16 years ago
hey ive got episode 1-19 on my comp...so if theres issues with uploads, i can try and get some up aswell....let me know๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

hey ive got episode 1-19 on my comp...so if theres issues with uploads, i can try and get some up aswell....let me know๐Ÿ˜Š

Omg, I will love you 4ver if you can upload epi 3,4,5for me! The stupid site keeps on giving me error

Edited by CrystalBue345 - 16 years ago
okay folks...here is to you
all the links are up check the thread
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=611043&TPN=1 &#10351971
Hun, the above link is not working. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
which link doyou mean ...goto archives choose audio/vio links under goong , that should take you to appropriate page