What are you reading right now? - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago
I just finished reading "born blue"
Iqra, do u only read Gossip girls? 😆

And right now im reading fair-weather-love in the sweet dreams series.. Its a very true book and any girl can feel dat the main character in the book is like hers.. How the girl aint dat popular and suddenly she is assigned to be science patners wid the most hottest and popular guy in the skool yet she is worried bec she wanted a serious patner for her science project and the guy only flirts... 😳
i have just finished reading the last and final harry potter book

dammy
I'm reading Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury...for summer assignment. Different seasons by Stephen King for fun! 😃 😆
I'm reading 'The Saga of Darren Shan' by Darren Shan.....it's a series on vampires....
Im reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.. Like everyone else! 😆 Just gonna complete it.. Its really sad u knoe.. 😭

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Im reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.. Like everyone else! 😆 Just gonna complete it.. Its really sad u knoe.. 😭

I finsihed reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! I'm reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets now!

I'm reading "I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings" from a scale of 1-10 I'd give it a 7, I dont really read Maya Angelou stuff, I usually have to for school.

im now reading holes by louis sachar which i've read before but i like it so im reading it again 😆

nxt is a book about evacuess during world war 2 dats called "goodnight mr tom"

dammy

Edited by damilola - 16 years ago
I am reading Kite Runner by Khaled Hossini