What are you reading right now? - Page 8

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Mrs.SalmanKhan

aww pooja this one sounds intresting! whose the author?

Olivia Goldsmith.. Yup its a very cute novel!😳

nice topic.
i love it!

i am reading a book named-
''Irving Stone Depths of Glory''

and it's author name is Irving Stone.

It's a love story.

it has 14 chapters and 606 pages.

and i am loving it!!!!!

this book is must read one.

😉 😉 .
😉 😉 .
I just finished "The Best of Satyajit Ray" by SAtyajit Ray. It is a collection of the best short stories by Ray. I borrowed it from the library 😃

Now, I will start reading the Missing series ki 5th book- Missing You, which is by Meg Cabot 😃
White Nights by Fyodor Dostoevsky 😊 - Incidentally.. picked it up from a friend's collection, coz the sneak preview I was given had caught my interest, only to find to my surprise that Saawariya the movie is based on this book! 😊
I just finished Women in his life by Barbara Taylor Bradford.. my my what a book... the more i read Barbara Taylor, the more i have become fond of her...
i am reading Prizes and i will love to read more books by erich segal, specially love story and ya i will rate 8/10.
I just finished Time Traveler's Wife and that is a good book I think everyone should read. Its really touching. Now I'm reading Match Me If You Can By Susan Elizabeth Phillips.
Valmeeki Ramayanam - detailed study - malayalam translation.
I have finally finally started Im alice (I think) by Susan Joby.. The storyline is very strong n catchy however the writer's way of writing i feel is a lil dry and boring.
i read Just Curious by Jude Deveraux .. it is short story type book .. I finished it in a day...