Users

Frequent Posters

nitasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Just reading "Worshipping False Gods"
samir_soni thumbnail
I was searching for a light chic book and I found "The Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsella. I am only in the 3rd chapter and so far I like it.
jdsean thumbnail
The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls and Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella.
lotus2007 thumbnail
Im reading a very good classical novel by sir Walter Scott.But I cant tell you its titlei coz I cant find it's right title enyvere on net, coz Im reading it in russian translation.and its title dosent match.Sorry! 😳
But il try too find it.Yeh if enybody likes or prefer classics. 😆

Lotus. 😉
-Aishwarya- thumbnail
i am reading girls in tears by jacquilene wilson

like it?
aishwarya 😳 Edited by groovygal14 - 16 years ago
sparkling_gems thumbnail
i m planning to re-start How Opal Mehta got wild...

i have started it twice before but every time leave it after reading 5 chapters.. 😛
Skylar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello! It's my first time posting in this particular thread and I LOVE books. LOL!

I just finished reading Tanuja Desai Hidier's Born Confused and totally recommend this book to all. It's about finding yourself, your culture, understanding parents' traditions and includes the parents arranging a meeting with the most unsuitable suitable boy. LOL!

Next on my list, the re-read of The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoesky. One word to describe this book, FABULOUS.

jdsean - I totally agree with you on the recommendation of The Time Traveler's Wife. I loved that book so very much even though initially, I didn't think I would like it based on the summary. 😊

Skylar

Edited by Skylar - 16 years ago
lotus2007 thumbnail
Im reading a book by Rabindranath Tagore-Omnibus 2.

Lotus.😉
I m reading my college text Book 😆 😆 😆