what have they done to this drama

Posted: 18 years ago

wot have they done to this drama its turned into a magical drama series. first it was about a girl who was more of a nowadays girl and now she is in a magical world. wot is this. the show is ruined. its way to childish.arent there enough magic dramas for kids already on star plus.
         and why do princesses and queens  have to say 'hum' instead of 'mein' it doesnt sound posh to me it just sounds weird.
             if u still like this drama then dont mind wot i have wrote but i dont think anyone even comes on the hello dollie forum anymore.

i agree
this drama is such of a waste of time.
i mean before the story was a copy of the princess diaries but it was still fun to watch but now i just think it is stupid.
they r just tryin to stretch the drama cause they wanna keep it running for like 5 years probably.
it is soooo lame 🤢
Well, I totally disagree with u people, I still lyk this drama whatsoever. How ever this drama is, its perfectly fine to me. You people might not watch it, but I know alot of people who do. (Don't mind what I have written 😳 )
i dont mind at all, we all have different point of views so i hope u wont mind that we dont like this drama anymore, but of course there are lots of people who do still like this drama. my little brother for instance. he didnt like it before but somehow he's started watching it now.....strange 😆

Originally posted by goth princess

i dont mind at all, we all have different point of views so i hope u wont mind that we dont like this drama anymore, but of course there are lots of people who do still like this drama. my little brother for instance. he didnt like it before but somehow he's started watching it now.....strange 😆

lol, I don't mind at all.😆

yah! i h8 it 2 bits as well now! i cnt evn rememba wen was da last tym i wathced it! i used 2 luv it b4 as deyr was sooo much stuff any gyal could relate to dollie through... but now... its all wierd magical! but evn for kids its not a very high quality interestin prog.....!
Posted: 17 years ago
I love this TV serial Very much
Dollie in this serial is ver attractive by her charecter
If this serial dend's here ......I doent know
wats next
this show changed so much. it really hurts to say wat happened to it from a normal girl to a princess how weird!!! NO OFFENCE
his show changed so much. it really hurts to say wat happened to it from a normal girl to a princess how weird!!! NO OFFENCE i loved it but now i dunno