The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Posted: 16 years ago

Has anyone read that book? I think its a must read!! Its about the journey of a boy leading to his hopes and dreams.

I think it was magnificent!!😊

Nops i havnt read it though a lot has been said abt dis book and written.. Is it a heavy reading or light?
Yes i have read it and i found that it was pretty good, i cant remember all the details but i can remember some things

It's a BEAUTIFUL book!!! Definitely a must must must read!!! You will absolutely love the plain simplicity, hidden meanings and philosophical truth of the whole thing!

-Sam
Oooh!!! I just got it!! Thanks for the great reviews! πŸ˜†
Ok i just looked at my booklist for this year and i realized its in my syllabus for english.. πŸ˜† Now i really hope its intresting unlike last year's..
oh I am actually looking forward to read the witch of porto bello by paulo coehlo,but yeah I am gonna get the book frm the libarary,once my skool opens!! πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah I have read a book & it was really very nice...though I didn't understand the entire book..But still Its end shocked me....a lot!
its a great book to read. i just LOVE how many meanings it has. wow it was a great experience for me
no..i haven't read it yet...but the title and everything sounds interesting...i will add it to my "books-to-read" list.....which never endsπŸ˜†