Book Talk

Manga Recommendation

NYCgirl_19 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi everyone! please share your opinion about your favorite manga and author. and please leave some reccomendations. I really love manga and anime so i am currently looking for a good manga to read over the summer. thanks for sharing. 😃 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Manga as in the type of manga the chinese drama "Devil beside you" is based on??? 😃
NYCgirl_19 thumbnail
Sometimes confused with anime, manga is the Japanese word for comic book (or Graphic Novel, if you prefer) and is used in English to mean Japanese comic books. Manga and anime are very closely related, as artists frequently crossover, as do the characters they create. Usually the manga is created first, and if it becomes really popular then the market it deemed capable of supporting a much more costly animation based on it. 😊

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=define%3A manga

cool_pooja thumbnail
Thanks.. Well i havnt really read any manga series maybe bec even if i have i didnt knew dat dey were called mangas! 😆
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Oooh, the chinese drama Devil beside you is based on a manga, and i love love love it!!! 😃
sakura* thumbnail
i dont read a lot of manga but i suggest   Inuyasha or Ruroni kenshin and if u can read japanese then Gakuen Alice.