Other Topics

Reality Shows on Music

Anuradha thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey

Is there anyone who watch Airtel Super Singer Junior, Ragaamalika (the one in which Prasath is the host) and also SPB's show (i guess it is pattukupattu or something else, dont remember the name)

I have started watching Ragaamaika and just now 200 episodes were over in these shows.. They have real good talent 👏 I love the show Ragaamalika as its more carnatic music based.. Its nearing the finals but im sure they will have next season too..

Even airtel super singer junior is getting lot of popularity.. I want to know how many of you are interested so we can start discussing it and post some videos also 😳

I never watch Tamil channels, but im now getting hooked to these shows.. they are just awesome.. Please do check them, they are really good 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anuradha thumbnail
If anyone watches and have videos, please do post - I have missed few episodes and want to make it up 😛
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am interested in airtel super singer junior, but I dont have vijay tv. 😭 😭

I have only seen the promo is the homepage and heard many good reviews about it 😃

Used to watch ragaamalika, but not now cause we dont hav ethe channel which used to telecast it from jeyatv
Hosanna thumbnail
I watch off and on. Yes the participants are PRETTY GOOD! Hope they have opportunities for wider audiences!