Member Of The Week - The One n Only!

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Member Of the Week [5th - 12th July]

Hi,

It's Thursday and time for another member of the week...

This member is very special... Any ideas? She is a very talented updater and a very good friend of mine!  

Yes, you've guessed it right! It is our one n only...

Melissa (Meli)

Heres your MOTW sig and avi (thanks Saj for the sig n avi)

Ask her loads of questions and get to know her more AND BUG THE LIFE OUT OF HER!!!

Here goes my question...

You have to choose 1 answer from 3 options!

1) Fav Tamil serial: Kolangal? Anjali? Surya? 

2) Fav Tamil movie: Mozhi? Sivaji? Veyil?

3) Fav serial actress: Devayani? Selvi? Mallika?

4) Fav tamil actor: Vijay? Vikram? Surya?

5) Fav tamil actress: Asin? Jyothika? Simran?

6) Fav food: Pizza? Burger? Rice n Curry?

Start asking her loads of question. Grill her! Basically BUG THE LIFE OUT OF HER!!! I will come up with more questions soon. 

Thanks, 

Super~Star~Sri 

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
1. How did you land in I-F?

2. Favourite book?

3. Tell me three things about you?

4. Your hobbies?

5. Favourite vacation spot?

6. Your ambitions?

7. Your closest friends in IF?

8. Which celebrity would you date and why?

9. Favourite movie?

10. Favourite song?

I come back with more later ta ta
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Are, you are trying to give me a heart attack Sri ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ..hehehe..thanks for the honour guys ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ   I will be back with my answer, as I am still on the shock now. ๐Ÿ˜†
Aahaana thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Ask her loads of questions and get to know her more AND BUG THE LIFE OUT OF HER!!! hehe..Thanks Sri๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Here goes my question...

You have to choose 1 answer from 3 options!

1) Fav Tamil serial: Kolangal? Anjali? Surya? None of them. Used to like Anjali and kolangal, but it become so boring with rubbish story line. ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

2) Fav Tamil movie: Mozhi? Sivaji? Veyil?

Veyil. I do like all the three but Veyil has proved that a movie without big stars can be susses full and Pasupatis acting were super, he was the one who saved that movie by his performance by proving that he doesn't belong to the typical villain roles, but can be a hero as well and his acting was realistic. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3) Fav serial actress: Devayani? Selvi? Mallika?

Selvi? you mean radhika right? radhika, Mallika is nothing infront Radhika. ๐Ÿ˜‰
4) Fav tamil actor: Vijay? Vikram? Surya? Vikram ๐Ÿ˜‰

5) Fav tamil actress: Asin? Jyothika? Simran?

Jyothika, I dont know why, but I never liked Simran.

6) Fav food: Pizza? Burger? Rice n Curry? our national dish, Rice n Curry๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Start asking her loads of question. Grill her! Basically BUG THE LIFE OUT OF HER!!! I will come up with more questions soon.  I will wait for your questions Sri๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aahaana thumbnail
I will soon answer yours usha ๐Ÿ˜‰
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey meli congrats!! i shall be back with questions when you butt is a bit warmer!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Caryn thumbnail
Meli

My turn.

Your full name

Your country of origin.

Which part of the world you are living now

Your age

YOur ambition

A little bit about your family

Your friends in IF?

Favourite vacation spot

What are you up to for summer?

Favourite food/sport

Movies

Songs

Favourite actor?

This will be enough for now. Will come later. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, Meli congrats. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ I will start firing at  you as soon as I find enough time. Edited by ditty - 16 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: usha_pooja

1. How did you land in I-F? Well, through my friend cause I likes to watch hindi serials and she recommend this site.

2. Favourite book? Long list, Sherlock Holmes, the lord of the ring, harry potter,  pride and the prejudice, Oliver Twist, the Hobbit, Great Expectations, Memoirs Of A Geisha, A Doll's house etc

3. Tell me three things about you? Helpful, honest and very very naughty (its what I hear everyday from my parents and siblings๐Ÿ˜†)

4. Your hobbies? Football, books, movies, songs, surfing on the net, hanging out with friends and to last not least, hanging around and irritating my daddy and brother. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

5. Favourite vacation spot? I have been to many places, but Geneva, Zurich, Lourdes and Kodaikanal and Cochin were amazing places. Just like the landscape there, it's so beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜ƒLondon, Chennai and Paris is my favourite shopping places.๐Ÿ˜‰

6. Your ambitions? I want to become a successful researcher in biotechnology and find a cure to disease we don't have found medicine to yet ( if that ever happens๐Ÿ˜†) and be a good human being and helpful to others๐Ÿ˜ƒ

7. Your closest friends in IF? Everyone is my friend here, but my closet is Atina, Dasa, Usha Sri..reason, you guys were my first friends I got here and made me feel very comfortable๐Ÿ˜ƒ

8. Which celebrity would you date and why? I dont want any celebrity..only a normal one just like me๐Ÿ˜‰ But in my dreams I have dated Jeyam Ravi, Thierry Henry, Maddy๐Ÿ˜ and you know the reason Usha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

9. Favourite movie? My all time favourite movie is Godfather trilogy, Nayagan, Dalapathy and American history X. ๐Ÿ˜› Otherwise I like Steven Spielberg, Maniratnam and Shankar movies๐Ÿ˜‰

10. Favourite song? Difficult cause I change my list everyday. Right now I do like "sahana saral" and "akkam pakkam". songs like "Manil intha kadhal", "kanne kalaimane", "hallelujah"(Jeff-Buckley), "everything I do" and other songs will always be in my heart forever๐Ÿ˜ณ

I come back with more later ta ta  I will wait for them, usha๐Ÿ˜‰

Aahaana thumbnail
Caryn, I will soon answer yours cause I am on my out now and I cant wait for your questions Jasunap and Ditty ๐Ÿ˜‰