Member Of The Week - The One n Only! - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by jasunap

hey meli...thank you for looking forward to my questions...you must be an oddity...cos nobody looks forward to answering my questions....😈 

1.  has anybody ever sung or whistled the song "mella po mella po meli daiyare??? I haven't heard it before now, does a song like that exit?? 🤔

2. whereabouts in india are you originally from??? My granny's origin place is Coimbatore, but Chennai is my place.😃

3. what is the stupidest thing anyone has ever said to you???A guy thought I was from China and asked where in China I am from and I was like "what in the heck is wrong with your eyes"😳 I don't look like a Chinese and that was the stupidest thing I have heard😕

4. what is your favourite food??? do you know how to make it?? Paneer tikka masala😛. I don't know how to cook it and its not so easy to get paneer here

5. are you fond of cartoons?? if yes which is your favourite character??? if no why the hell dont you like cartoons???😲 I love cartoons, esp Tom & Jerry, asterix and obelix, the Flintstones, Duck Dodgers and scooby doo and Disney classicals like Donald duck and Mickey mouse.😛

My favourite is Jerry😃

These are  just butt warmers...i will come with the hot stuff later...
hahaha blesss yr heart buddy u ended up eating the fish LOL poor u.

OOOO me to the deserted island good idea i make sure i wont forget my i pod. 😆

Originally posted by usha_pooja

hahaha blesss yr heart buddy u ended up eating the fish LOL poor u. 

are you crazy, me eating fish? 😆 u have misunderstood it, she said she wont let me go until I eat it up, even if it took the whole day.but I just runaway from there wihtout eating that. No one in the world can force me to do something against my own wish. 😉

ooooo Meli thats true NO NO one shouldnt force you to do this.
My Dear Meli,

Here are my questions

1.Which shopping place do you like in chennai most?
2.Where are you currently located?
3.Are you a Student now?
4.What are your hobbies
5.Which is the thread in tamil you visit often.
6.Which beach in chennai do u like..marina or Besant nagar.?
7.Recent interesting incident to cherish life long.
8.DO you Sing..which is your all time favourite?
9.Are you a reserved person or Talkative.
10.Tell me 2 things that you feel good about yourself and 2 things you feel bad about yourself. Edited by rhodes - 16 years ago

Originally posted by Caryn

You have a very beautiful name Meli - Sahana.  Thanks Caryn😳 Sorry for the late reply..I was busy with watching "Live earth" concerts.

What is the naughtiest thing you have done? Me and my friends played snowball fights at the school yard, and by an accident, we broke our english teachers car window, we escaped from that place and never told anyone about it. I have still guilt about it, but she was one of my "nightmare" teachers.

Your childhood memory? I have lots of them, my parents push me on the swing😃, having pillow fight with my siblings😆, granny chasing me around since it was Saturday and time for bath "oil" which I hate😆, my sis and me dressing up in mums saree 😆etc

You were born in Norway? Nope, born in Chennai.

If you had a chance to change the world, what would that be? eliminate the word hunger  in this world and weapons 😡and education to everyone.😃

If you met the following persons - what would you say to them?

Bush please, do a favour to yourself and us, move to another planet and do your rubbish politics there and don't bother us. 😡

Blair Stop being Bush's lapdog and begin to use your own brain cells if you any on that. Anyway, I am glad your period is over😃

Saddam how is your life down there in the hell? I hope you enjoy it. 😉

Cherie Blair - People talk about Blair and Bush "endless love", how do you feel about being the second one? 😆

Diana Your biggest mistake was to get married into the loyal family, a big loss for the world. now😭

Vajpayee what do feel about hearing the statement about you were the right man on the wrong party?

Bandranaike Only thing I like about you is that you become the first lady PM😃, otherwise I don't have much to say to you, lady😡

Chandranaike (I cannot remember if the name is correct but she is Bandranaike's daughter 😳 ) her name is Chandrika. You were just another president who belong to the "misusing power for own benefits with your little sick power play game" elite. 😡

Haiyo Caryn, what a question😆. I wish I never will meet 4 of them, for their own and mine best…The world would be better place without people like Bush, Blair, Chandrika who just care about their own ambitions while there is no use to talk about Saddam and Bandraniake as they are already down there where they belongs too. 😡😡 

Meli where are the answers for my questions? Edited by rhodes - 16 years ago

Originally posted by rhodes

My Dear Meli,

Here are my questions

1.Which shopping place do you like in chennai most? many places, but I do like T.Nagar area, Spencer plaza etc

2.Where are you currently located?Norway

3.Are you a Student now? Yupe

4.What are your hobbies watching movies, listen to songs,, football, chatting, hanging out with friends, books, visiting If etc

5.Which is the thread in tamil you visit often Arase & Anjali thread

6.Which beach in chennai do u like..marina or Besant nagar.? Marina beach 😃cause I have bad memory from Besant Nagar😭

7.Recent interesting incident to cherish life long.Yeah..I got my exams results and are very very happy…😛

8.DO you Sing..which is your all time favourite? Unfortunately I didnt heritage that gift from my mum and granny who are good singers😭,  but my all time favourite is "Mannil intha kadhal" Keladi kanmani, " Nila kaigiradhu" in Indra, "Kanne Kalai Mane" Mondram pirar, etc

9.Are you a reserved person or Talkative. both, very talkative with people I know and are reserved to these who I don't know.

10.Tell me 2 things that you feel good about yourself and 2 things you feel bad about yourself My self confidence and honesty while I feel bad about being sometimes tempered and lazy.

Edited by meli - 16 years ago

Originally posted by rhodes

Meli where are the answers for my questions?

Sorry Rhodes...I was watching on the Live earth concert while I  answered yours so it took a little bite time😊

Originally posted by jasunap

hey roja, that is one of my favourite ragaas too, and one of my fav songs as well!!!this is amazing....ok let me not spam on meli's thread else the mods will hound me...

Thanks Roja akka,😳😳

I was named this cause my grandma and mother loves this raagam😛

Me too like that song with susheela ma and PBS😉