[Serial]Kanavugal Aayiram Updated!

Posted: 16 years ago

Kanavugal Aayiram - Summary!

The story is about five friends. Yamuna, Devi, Deepa, Nila and Bharathy.

Yamuna is married to a guy who doesn't talk much and doesn't understand things. Yamuna didn't want to marry him, but her parents forced her to marry him because Maapilais dad helped Yamunas dad. (For some reason mostly all dads are like this)  Yamuna is now living with her parents because she found out that her husband is a mental (he's not really a mental). Yamunas husband loves her so much that he decides to leave his house. Yamuna finds him painting on the pavements and she takes him home. Only after bringing him home her parents and brother and paata believes her and tells her to divorce him. She also wants to divorce him. [Missed few episodes] Now he's in hospital. (Yamunas dad is soo stupid! 🤪 He should've checked with other people about his Mappilai before marriage. Now he has ruined his own daughters life!)

Nila brings an elderly woman to her house as she has been forced to leave her own house. Yamunas dad is involved in this (I thing they forced her to leave the house). Nila does everything to help the Paati. Unfortunately, Paati dies due to Nilas bro telling her that she is a paaram and etc. Nila wins the case.

Deepa falls in love with a collector, but her friends advices her that he is a bad person and she should not trust him.  She becomes pregnant and aborts her baby. Deepa mura paiyan (works in her house like a servant) loves her and his mother wants him to marry Deepa. Later, Deepa finds out that collector is already married and father to a child.  Her parents, mura paiyan and his mother finds out about this and her dad thalamulukufies her. She's living with the collector as her wife is away. (I think she made the right decision by living with him! He should be punished severly for cheating his wife and Deepa! Deepa also deserves this because her friends told her so many times that hes not a good person, but loves always make people go blind!)

Devi wants to become an athlete, but her father doesn't want her to become an athlete. He wastes money by drinking. He trust his Maapilai who is a pokkiri. Pokkiri kidnaps his mamas young child but luckily auto driver helps her and hands the pokkiri to the police. Devis mum things that her daughter is in love with her coach. (I don't think he loves Devi, but I thing hes gonna fall in love with her Devis sister (elder)) ❤️

Bharathy is living a perfect life. (I'm not sure how Bharathys live is going to be ruined)🤔

*Updated by Thamizhan*

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 years ago

05th July 2007 Update Coming Soon!

thx sri for the updates. Kindly request you to name the cast who play these characters please.

Originally posted by usha_pooja

thx sri for the updates. Kindly request you to name the cast who play these characters please.

I only know few... Bharathy - Madhu from "Selvi" and "Arase", Yamuna - Surya's pair from the film "friends", Yamunas husband - Vijaya Sarathy. I will post their real names on monday or tuesday!😃

-Sri

Sri, it is a K.Balachandar serial, right? This serial used to air earlier as "Ethir Neechal".
Devadharsini, VijyaLakshmi, VijaySarathy, Shrada ( she is no more) etc Edited by meli - 16 years ago

Originally posted by meli

Sri, it is a K.Balachandar serial, right? This serial used to air earlier as "Ethir Neechal".
Devadharsini, VijyaLakshmi, VijaySarathy, Shrada ( she is no more) etc

Yeah, it is K.Balachander serial. However, Devadharsini is not acting in this serial or will she appear later on in the serial? BTW, who is sharada? Is she the friend who commited sucide?

Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

Yeah, it is K.Balachander serial. However, Devadharsini is not acting in this serial or will she appear later on in the serial? BTW, who is sharada? Is she the friend who commited sucide?

I mean Divyadharsini (madhu in Arase). 😃

Yupe, Sharada is the one who was the first Anjali in kolangal serial and she attempt suicide last year. I dont know so much about this serial, cause I only saw a few episodes when Jaya tv was free.

UPDATE - 5th July 2007!

Yamunas mami asks her husband to bring he son from the hospital to their house instead of Yamunas.

Yamunas dada and brother are talking about the "paati" case. The judge told them to pay a certain amount of money or otherwise he will be sent to prison for few months. Yamunas dad id worried as the day to submit the money is nearing. When Yamuna enters, her brother tells her that she didn't help them because friendship is more important to her than her own family. She replies that she doesn't have anything thing to do with this case and she doesn't want to get involved. Finally, she tell them that they deserve this punishment.

Bharathy is writing an article and Nila is waiting for her to complete the article. Bharathy tells her that it is going to take her more than 1 hour. Therefore, Nila decides to leave to Devis house as she didn't go to her house for ages. She tells Bharathy to meet her and Devi at Devis house. When Nila is about to leave, Yamuna and her bro appears. Yamuna sees Nila and tells her brother to leave, but he says he needs to talk to Nila and he tells her that she made the wrong decision by going against them and she's going to suffer for this. Yamuna continually tells him to leave. He leaves and then Yamuna says that she only told him to drop her, but… Nila leaves without listening t o Yamuna.

Yamuna bro is worried as this is last day to submit the money and his dad isn't answering the phone. Bro tries calling him several time, but no use. Then he appears… [I missed the last few mins of the episode]

Thodarum.

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 16 years ago
No Update For Friday 6th July 2007!

Can someone tell me when this serial is aired?