nandani, ganga and nandani’s kid entry

Posted: 16 years ago
those 3 should enter soon, maybe nandani and ganga enter to help tulsi, baa, kt, and lakshya against  bhoomi, eklavya, tripti, damini, tanya, mathan.

while the rest of the family gets caught in the cross fire

THEN a big entry for nandani and karan's kid, i'd like to see a son, BUT there already to many guys in the new generation, so how about a girl (to counter balance bhoomi)
Edited by Singh23 - 16 years ago
Yes, you are right, Karan & Nandini's daughter would be great. Competion for Bhoomi, she should be very attractive. Then, if Abhir falls for her, I would love to see Bhoomi, jealous. 😆

Originally posted by girlguju

Yes, you are right, Karan & Nandini's daughter would be great. Competion for Bhoomi, she should be very attractive. Then, if Abhir falls for her, I would love to see Bhoomi, jealous. 😆

that be sooooo funny, nanadani's daughter should similar looks and attitude as bhoomi (since there sisters) BUT nandani's daughter shoudl be more on the positive side.

Cant wait to see nandini and karans child 😊 Edited by NELLE - 16 years ago
ya cant wait to see the entry!!

Originally posted by Singh23

those 3 should enter soon, maybe nandani and ganga enter to help tulsi, baa, kt, and lakshya against  bhoomi, eklavya, tripti, damini, tanya, mathan.

while the rest of the family gets caught in the cross fire

THEN a big entry for nandani and karan's kid, i'd like to see a son, BUT there already to many guys in the new generation, so how about a girl (to counter balance bhoomi)

Nice thought..But i think this time Tulsi, Baa, KT and Lakshya will fight this battle and also win it..

Originally posted by miss_cutie

Nice thought..But i think this time Tulsi, Baa, KT and Lakshya will fight this battle and also win it..

Ya u'r right. Tulsi, Baa, Lakshya n KT will manage by themselves.
But I want to see Nandini, Ganga n Nandini'd son/daughter too to help them. U know the more the member, the more strong will b u'r team.😳
but i feel ganga entry willb shown

but i feel ganga entry willb shown

Karan and Nandni's child could be Sanji, da girl who works with Nakul!