ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hehe, yes, Im going to bring more! 😆 😃
-Ami- thumbnail
Originally posted by: indianhomey1992

Here are the some basic MOTW questions frm me 😃

-----SET 1----- (now just 10 more to go 😃 😆)

-Your nick name? Don't have a nickname...
-One thing that you could give up your life for? ummm nothing really....maybe for someone but not something...
-
Ur current crush? Don't have one...
-most memorable moment of your life till date? When i graduated from middle school...
-Whats the word which u commonly use?  "whatever" "wat kare te"

-ur all time fav movie? Vivah, Kal Ho Na Ho, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai..
-fav telly actor? Anita Hasnandani
-fav telly actress? Eijaz Khan, Jay Banushali
-fav bolly actor Shahid Kapoor
-fav bolly actress? .....Rani
-
ur top five onscreen couples? Kavya and Anjali, Neev and Prachi, Shahid and Amrita, SRK and Kajol, Prem and Mukti
-fav holly actor/actress?  don't really have one..
-fav singer?  I used to like shaan...
-genre: comedy/action/romance/drama/thriller/horror? Romance and Horror

-If you could go back in time, where would u prefer to go? Back when i fell in India so no one would remember...
-Name one place in the world where u would like to go visit?  to see the Taj Mahal
-If you had one wish, what would it be? Just one? Hmmm I don't know...I'd have to think really hard on that one...

-5 worst serials on telly right now? Kyunki, Kasam Se, Maayka, DN, ELAS
-5 best serials on telly right now? Kayamath, BMTD, MDTA,TB, KZK....
-favorite season of the year? Summer
-
ur
dream car? Don't really have a dream car...
-by car, by train, by bus or by plane? By Plane
-favorite food? Pizza
-favorite drink? Pepsi
-favorite pet? Fishes
-cleaning the house or cooking? Cooking
-one person with whom u wouldn't mind being left alone on an island? My cousin who's only one year younger than me...

-ur fav section on I-F? Avatar and Siggy
-One thing that you like about IF? Fun here, get to meet new friends..
-One thing that you dislike about IF? Not really anthing..
-any suggestion for I-F?  Nope....its great..
-any sugesstion ML section? Which section? 😕

-Describe yourself in 5 words. Sweet, shy, talkative, annoying, friendly..
-Describe me in 5 words. Sweet, nice, friendly, awesome......and sweet again....😆

Enjoy the week (till i get back with SET 2 😈 😆) I'll try..😆

-Ami- thumbnail

Hehe, yes, Im going to bring more! 😆 😃

Can't wait...😆

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Great answers 😃 , lettme find my next set! 😃 😆
ajeebhotum thumbnail

Here they aree!😃😆

why luv_ejaz_anita?  who is ur Best friend on I-F. your age Your Hobbys.. Amisha the person  What are your likes and dislikes.. Whats ur fav colour.. Do u luv I-F? Whats the most daring thing u ever did? Whats the sweetest thing neone ever did for u? Who was your first friend on I-F? Whats ur fave song? Whats ur fave movie?  Whats ur fave season?  Whats ur fave day of the year? Do you like shopping? Whats ur fave accessory? Do you like sprite? Whats ur fv drinks? Whats ur fav things to do? Whats ur fave indian food? Who's ur Fav Actress and Actor on Tv. Which actor and  actress would u luv 2 meet? U like Indian Clothes if yes then which ones and why. Who's your indian idol? Fave Singer? Fav Books:  what things irritate you What kind of music you like Who are your best friends in your life? Whats your Fav channel (like Sony Tv Zee Tv Star One) what is Your fav Serial Is there one things were u can't live without. Most memorable memory on IF: Your  childhood memory:
  1. if you can make siggys what was your first siggy:
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
w0wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..congoooo amisha 👏

sry i m lateeee...will be backk with questionss 😳 😃 😃

awesomee postt kajal 👏 👏
-Ami- thumbnail

Here they aree!😃😆

why luv_ejaz_anita?  Hmmm i don't really know...First thing that came to mind when i was thinking of a username... who is ur Best friend on I-F.  I don't have a best friend..but i have friends.. your age 14 Your Hobbys.. Watching tv, reading, coming to IF and much much for.. Amisha the person  .........huh? What are your likes and dislikes.. I like a lot of things....But i dislike insectes....also disecting... Whats ur fav colour.. Blue! Do u luv I-F? Umm.... its fun.... Whats the most daring thing u ever did?  Umm hmmm go on a rollar coaster..even though i'm scared...and that to the highest one.. Whats the sweetest thing neone ever did for u?   Send a birthday gift all the way from India just for me on my bday.. Who was your first friend on I-F?  Leela Whats ur fave songBeedi, Crazy kia re, mujhe hak hai, do anjane ajnabee, ya ali from gangster...and much much much more.... Whats ur fave movie?  Vivah, Kuch Kuch Hota hai, Kank, KHNH  Whats ur fave season?  Summer  Whats ur fave day of the year?  March 30 cuase its my bday Do you like shopping?  yes Whats ur fave accessory?  bracelet Do you like sprite?  nope Whats ur fv drinks?  pepsi, orange soda Whats ur fav things to do?  watch tv Whats ur fave indian food?  umm...hmm...to long to think...i like a lot of indian food...maybe navratam kurma... Who's ur Fav Actress and Actor on Tv.  eijaz, ania, jay.... Which actor and  actress would u luv 2 meet?  Eijaz and Anita U like Indian Clothes if yes then which ones and why.  Yes...ummm dress...becuase they look pretty and are awesome.. Who's your indian idol?  are you talking about the show? if yes then Parleen Fave Singerdon't have one.. Fav Books:   and then there were none what things irritate you  people who annoy me.. What kind of music you like  .....i dont konw... Who are your best friends in your life?  my cousins...and otheres.. Whats your Fav channel (like Sony Tv Zee Tv Star One)  Zee what is Your fav Serial  Right now i'd have to say BMTD and Kayamath Is there one things were u can't live without.   my family Most memorable memory on IF:  When i learned how to make siggys.. Your  childhood memory:  I ate a quarter...don'e remember much though..
  1. if you can make siggys what was your first siggy:  It was kavyanjali.....and do u want to see?

ajeebhotum thumbnail
^Yes, wud love to see the first sig! 😳 😃
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

^Yes, wud love to see the first sig! 😳 😃

me too 😳 😳
-Ami- thumbnail

But its not good...
But if u want to see i'm gunna go hunt it and then post it..

Edited by luv_eijaz_anita - 16 years ago