Celebrity Fan Clubs

SRK Fan Club - - Part 14!

Reema_J thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello all SRK'ians and welcome to part fourteen of:

😃 THE KINGDOM OF KOMPLETE KHAN-NESS! 😃

The place to express your love, support and respect for King Khan! 😳

All fans are welcome! 😉

TO JOIN:  Simply introduce yourself and tell us what you 'most' adore about Shahrukh!

MEMBERS LIST:

srk_preity_kajo (Zaara)

doly_455 (Doly)

amna_malik (Amna)

lilyrose (Ambreen)

teen_indiausa (Pari)

sweet_kp (Khair)

Reema_J (Reema)

Niya

Mink's Pink

diyafan

Tansha

ayeshag

tangina r (Tang)

~rahul ki rani~ (Dayeeta)

vinit_fan

ani11 (Anita)

blue rose (Ayesha)

indiandoll89 (Meera)

coolgirl249

white rose (Uzi)

sus143 (Suzi)

nandipandi15

jenny1000

~Roses_95~

Affi

kyph03

maro.afg

fariha17

laney

Muqualp

jassie_17

coolsonu

sidsk

prajakta567

mehroo123

Gujji_babe

tiya1

bubblezz (Shelly)

Fashion_2005 (Sabeena)

Melvee

*kuch na kaho*

bollyfan

pakiza_srk

love srk

ruqia

fizzwizz

bollycrazy

*simran*

luvneet

bewafa (Ena)

4evaemmi2

Ms.Chandni

xmuqix

adorablegurl

the_charm (Ghungroo)

I luv Shamit (Anna)

remizrulz (Priyaa)

*jaanu* (Nilam)

srk_biggest_fan

paki_gal420

GIU*SRK*

I_luv_srk (Sia)

Cutiepie Rani

violence_peace

divyalrl

ANY NEW MEMBERS NOT ON THE LIST?!

Please PM me and let me know to add you!

CURRENT EVENTS:

DOTW (Discussion of the Week) - We will have weekly discussions on different topics and/or issues regarding Shah Rukh Khan.  There will not be any prizes/awards based on this segment; it is now just a participation discussion! 😊  

This week's discussion question:  Comin' soon!

COTW (Contest of the Week) - A new COTW is comin' towards you SOON! 😉

(Well... thirteen [13] is lucky for some but unlucky for others, we'll get your opinion on this controversial number in SRK FC's next contest)! 😉

Games - Any ideas?! 😛  Feel free to start one... make sure it's only one at a time though, so everyone can keep up! 😳

MOM (Member of the Month) We have been selecting MOM's for our club based on participation and activeness in the club! 

Current MOM (July): Comin' soon!

PARTYComin' soon... ! 😉😳

*NOTE: If you are posting articles, photographs, etc., please make sure that another member has not already posted the same material! Sometimes there are repeats!  It's only natural to not realize or notice, but if and when you do... please kindly edit your post! 😊

Edited by Reema_J - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reema_J thumbnail
Hey all... sorry about the delay, haven't been online much this past week!

I will update everything soon... don't have a lot of time right now, please check the intro. post within the next day or two!

Thanks for your patience! 😊
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
yayyy congrats all srkians on part 14 👏 i will post all games and if anyone has their own game related to srk please post their ideas 😳 thanks reema 😃
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Himesh on SRK

samuel asked, Himesh, if you fall in love, who would you like to be your love guide?

Himesh Reshammiya answers, Shah Rukh Khan because he is most romantic hero of Indian films.

Chat July07

http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2007/jul/06slide4.htm
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Sanah Khan: 'I'm crazy about SRK'

7 Jul 2007, 0000 hrs IST; ASHOK CHATTERJEE Times News Network

The latest entrant to make it to the controversy list, says that any publicity is good publicity.

Sanah Khan shares one similarity with the ' Khan'daan camp. Like our Salman (macho) Khan, this lissome lady is quick to enlist her name on the controversy list. Courtesy her Amul Macho ad on the small screen, which critics point out, borders on the banal.

Wanting to make a mark in Bollywood, is Sanah aware of the casting couch there, we ask? "I haven't faced something like that till now, though I'm very much aware of it and am cautious about the same," she giggles. The youngster can hardly contain her excitement when questioned about an ad for a fairness cream with King Khan.

"I am a great fan of his and it was great working with him. I just managed to say hello to him and get a picture clicked with him," Sanah adds with a smile as she continues to rave about her passion. "I'm so crazy about SRK that I even tried to commit suicide by jumping off our building, when I was in the seventh standard. It happened after my mother was about to throw away all the SRK memorabilia I had collected over the years. But finally I won my mother over."

'Khan' you believe it?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Cities/City_Supplements/C alcutta_Times/Im_crazy_about_SRK_/articleshow/2183050.cms
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
'I'm doing animation'

On his films: This year, there's nothing, but next year, there's lots.
Tarun Mansukhani and Siddharth Malhotra will be directing two films for me.

I have an animation film that I'm really excited about that I'll release the details of soon. My directed film will start February or March next year.

It's not at all about relationships. These are four projects — I took the year off to structure all this for Dharma,to expand the production house. By virtue of its content, my film has to be based in America. But not in New York.

http://www.mid-day.com/smd/play/2007/june/159842.htm
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Walt Disney Pictures calls on SRK

By MovieTalkies.com, 6 July 2007

It is believed that Walt Disney Pictures, the bigwigs in the entertainment business, have approached Shah Rukh Khan. The company is keen to invest in SRK's Red Chillies Entertainment. According to sources, they want to invest $30 million in the deal.

This is not the first time that Disney Pictures have approached the actor. They have tried getting in touch with the actor once before as well. SRK could not meet them then as he was too tied up with work. But this time round, when SRK was holidaying in London with his family, it is believed that representatives of the company flew down from Hollywood to meet him and strike a deal. They plan to invest $30 million in the first phase of the partnership. Other international companies like Sony Pictures and Rupert Murdoch's company have also expressed interest in investing in Red Chillies. So far, the actor has not confirmed anything about the deal. So one will just have to wait and watch.

http://www.movietalkies.com/bollywoodnews/news.asp?NewsId=10 77
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Karan Johar's next with Kajol

By MovieTalkies.com, 7 July 2007

Karan Johar is already working on his next film. It is a given that actor Shah Rukh Khan will play the lead in it. But what is surprising is the title of the film. It will be called Khan.

Khan will see the jodi of SRK and Kajol come together again. Kajol has signed on the dotted line. She took her time to think and has now finally agreed to work in the movie opposite SRK. The main issue for her was her daughter. She did not want to be away for too long from her daughter. It is believed that Karan even resorted to emotional blackmail to get her to say yes to the film. The film will be based in New York and deals with social issues like terrorism and safety. Karan has done the rounds of NGOs in US while doing research for the film.

http://www.movietalkies.com/bollywoodnews/news.asp?NewsId=10 82
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
SRK to promote Jai Jagannath

By: Upala KBR
July 7, 2007

The small project has a noble cause. Eighty per cent of the film's proceeds will go to charity

DIVINE INTERVENTION: Jai Jagannath

Shah Rukh Khan may be a big star, but the actor remains down-to-earth with close associates.

So when Mani Ratnam's line producer Chintu Mahapatra asked him to release the music of his production Jai Jagannath, he was pleasantly surprised when the actor immediately said yes.

Says Chintu, "I've known Shah Rukh for many years since I was an assistant director on Dil Se.

He is a wonderful human being, so I thought of asking him to release the music of Jai Jagannath as I need media support. I sent him an SMS and was surprised when he responded and called me to his home the next day."

For a good cause

Chintu then met him and told him about the script and the special cause (80 per cent of the film's proceeds will be donated to charity) and SRK was more than willing to oblige.

Says Chintu, "He told me, 'When do you want me to come? I will be in London till July 11, but I can be there after that.' So we finalised the date July 12 and that was it. It's a great gesture from a star of his stature to lend support."

Jai Jagannath, directed by his brother Sabyasachi Mahapatra, has been made in 15 languages and the cast and crew has worked for free.

Informs Chintu, "Eighty per cent of the proceeds will go towards charity: 50 per cent to the Lord Jagannath Temple Administration Trust, 15 per cent to the Chaitanya Trust in Balangir (for rural education and health, run by his parents), 15 per cent towards one more charitable organisation and 20 per cent towards the working costs of the film."

The Chaitanya Trust operates from Lehedi (Orissa). Says Chintu, "We were born and brought up in Lehedi village, which is the poorest district in India.

The trust, run by my parents and elder brother, provides help to the poor."

Chintu adds that the film addresses the caste system and women's liberation through mythology.

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/july/160436.htm
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
NDTV:SRK's new avtaar

Puja Talwar
Saturday, July 7, 2007: (Mumbai):

It's a movie that celebrates the spirit of sportsmanship and highlights a game that has long been forgotten, Hockey.

Meet Kabir Khan and his bevy of sporting beauties who are ready to fight it out, do or die is their cry as they get ready for Chak De India, a film that releases ahead of Independence Day next month.

It's superstar Shah Rukh Khan in his new avtaar as hockey coach in the latest offering from the Yash Raj banner.

Directed by Shamit Amin Chak De India celebrates the spirit of sportmanship.

It's one of the few movies that's about the country's much neglected national game. Chak de Indian releases on August 10.

http://www.ndtvmovies.com/newstory.asp?section=Movies&id=ENT EN20070018036