Your Suggestions Please?

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hello everyone!

Although Kusum is on air once more, since it is reruns, the viewership has dropped significantly. For the same reasons, Kusum section is no longer as active as it was when the show was on air. In order to bring this section back to life even more, we need your suggestions. What do you want to see happening in this section? What kind of games/contests/discussions would you all like to participate in? After the serial ended, how often to you visit this section? Anything else you would like to see added to the section.

Your comments and suggestions will allow us to improve this section. Please share your thoughts and ideas with us. All ideas are good and no suggestion is to small or unnecessary.

We really appreciate your help in making this section more active.

Kusum Dev. Team (~LiL*PrInCeZ~ , Reepz , Luvneet)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for that Javz.. was much needed 👏 Yup guys please feel free to give us some suggestions... what would YOU like to see in this section, and what would get u interested? 😃
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hmm......

*member of the week
*discussion of the week
*game of the week
*siggy contest,caption contest
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshag

hmm......

*member of the week
*discussion of the week
*game of the week
*siggy contest,caption contest

thanks for ur suggestions...last time we had a contest, very few people participated. in order for these to work, we will need more people willing to participate. if enough people are interested, we will get to work

madsoul0226 thumbnail
i think we should pretend that its not reruns. and if we have regular updates, it would help increase the activity in the section.
and plus many ppl who watch kusum havent watched it since the very beginning. so this would be new to them.
😊
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

thanks for ur suggestions...last time we had a contest, very few people participated. in order for these to work, we will need more people willing to participate. if enough people are interested, we will get to work

ohkkk..i think we should make siggyz..and write join the kkusum forum...we should advertise 😳 😳 😳
kggk_fan01 thumbnail
I kind of wouldnt watch the show again. So I come here for contests. I would love to see a caption contest or even a pic distorted contest.

MOTW

And to get more participation in the contests, can they be made GA? or can we have a GA for all contests
Maha21 thumbnail
ummm, I think we should start with some games related to Kkusum... This would give us an idea of how many members are willing to participate in the activities here... Depending on that, we can hold contests in the future... 😳
sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Like some of the other members said here. Lets try and not think of it as reruns, and continue with disscusion of whats going on and whats happening. I think many of the members here would get active here again, if only this was once again an active section. I know I would surely come here much more often and participate more. I still try and check in here atleast once a week.

And also, some games or maybe the MOTW to get to know others would help 😃

And most def. games 😃
Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm thanks for that! We'll definitely put some thought into ur ideas. I think MOTW would be great as well, if only we get a substantial amount of participation in it. Coz the last one we had didn't go down too well 🤔

But no harm in trying again i guess!