My new Fanfiction - D/G Weird Witch

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi everyone!!

Herez the link to the new fanfiction i have written on Harry-Potter...

Summary: One shot. Everyday, when she was going from her transfiguration class to her potions class, Malfoy would stop her and tease her like there is no tomorrow, making her late for her potion class, which would result into a detention by Snape supervised by none other then Malfoy himself. Then how can she fall for him?

Please note its one-shot...That means it wunt have any more chapters. Its my first one-shot so plz be kind.

Couple: Ginny-Malfoy

So if u happen not to like them, then please refrain from reading!😳 Also if you read, please do leave a review by clicking, write a review. It just takes 2 mins to post ur comments, but they mean a lot to me.😳

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3648358/1/Letter_to_Weird_Witch

Thank Yew!🤗

P.S : Modz, i hope this is allowed since im posting a fanfic. If its not, u can close the topic.😊

hey that's cool..i'll post a comment 4 sure...
take care

bisma
That was an awsome FF!! it would be cool if u cud cont. but if not, that was great!! u really described everything so well 😃 👏
cooooooooool....u did a grrrr8 job 👏
that was real good thanx 😛 😊
Thank Yew so much for all the sweet comments! 😃
wow i really like it!!hp u continue!
^^ Thank you for the appreciation. 😃 Glad you liked it, but i doubt i will continue. I dunt write fanfics anymore. 😳
really cute
nd good
😛
five stars from me
⭐️
@madu1006.. Thank yew soo much for the appreciation.. It means a lot 2 me.. Glad u liked it! 😃