•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guys tell me plz How we make to do avatar ?

thx meki

well umm go to settings then edit profile ad then upload image but if you wanna do extra detail you will have to go to and then download any animation software!!!!!!!!!! i hope that helps !!!!!!! 😳
To make an avatar, you'll need an Image Editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Photo Impact, etc. It's probably a little difficult at first, but once you get a hang of it, it'll be simple.

If you're not up for making your avatar, you can request members who have a thread in this forum to make one. I make them too, so if you want me to make one for you, feel free to contact me (I'm not advertising, just trying to be helpful😆)

thnx!!!

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Originally posted by *Rashmi*

To make an avatar, you'll need an Image Editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Photo Impact, etc. It's probably a little difficult at first, but once you get a hang of it, it'll be simple.

If you're not up for making your avatar, you can request members who have a thread in this forum to make one. I make them too, so if you want me to make one for you, feel free to contact me (I'm not advertising, just trying to be helpful😆)

hi rashmi..

could u plz tell me from which site we can download these software... is it enough we have one of them or require all .....?????

could u plz provide the link for Paint Shop Pro, Photo Impact?????

thnx in advance,,,

nightangel 

Edited by nightangel - 18 years ago
i need to kwo that also..which site can u download these softwares from?
Adobe Photoshop cannot be downloaded online, I believe. You'll have to buy it in stores. But you can get a free 30-day trial of Jasc Paint Shop Pro at www.jasc.con. You can also use Photo Impact, which you can get on www.download.com. Just search for "Ulead Photo Impact". It is possible to get it at Ulead's website, though I'm not quite sure what it is. If you Google for it, however, you should be able to get it.

In a little while I'm going to post a few guidelines on how to make your avatar using Paint Shop Pro.
Right, here you go. Someone send me a PM asking me how to do it, and this was the response I gave them. Thought I'd post it here.

First of all, you need Image Editing programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro. I'd reccommend Paint Shop Pro since you're a starter. You can get a copy at www.jasc.com.

Then, when you have PSP opened, choose out a picture you like. If you find like a wallpaper, it's going to be too big for an avatar, but we can work on it. For one, pick the crop tool from the menu on the left (move your mouse over the tools, and they'll show you the name) and try and make the box around the person's face alone. Then, look at the menu on top, and click on Image > Resize, or simply press shift and S. Then, type in the width and height you want the image to be. I would suggest 100 x 100, as that is the ideal size, but if you want it slightly bigger, I'm sure it'll be OK.

Once your image is resized, look at the left menu and press the 'A' button. That's text. Press wherever you want the text to appear, and then type it in. Once you press OK, the text is selected, and you can move it around.

Then, go to File > Save, and save it. You're done! It's very simple.

Making animated ones aren't very complicated either, but you might want to be a little used to making regular ones. Try it out a few times, and tell me if everything's going OK, and then I'll proceed to tell you how to do animated ones.
can u make collages on photo impact