Book Talk

Gossip Girls/the Clique

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Does anybody read the serias, Gossip Girls? It'z really an awesome series. & I say, every GURL not guy, sorry not for guyzπŸ˜† will enjoy this serias. But guyz, ehhh try it outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Recommended for 14+ but it'z awesome!

& whut bout the series The Clique? Me & my buddies have been reading this serias for bout a yar now & we just love them! But, once again only for gurlsπŸ˜† & well guyz....wanna try it out...go ahead? but yeh these are 2 great serias. Age 12-13+

If, you read them what are ur fav books in the diff serias? Fav Charectarz...? 😳

Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
I havnt read either bec they arnt avaliable in Pakistan however can u plz tell what they are about. 😊 They look intresting Iqra... πŸ˜ƒ
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: cool_pooja

I havnt read either bec they arnt avaliable in Pakistan however can u plz tell what they are about. 😊 They look intresting Iqra... πŸ˜ƒ

well its mostly bout lets say πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†uhm guy-girl stuff...in gossip girlz theres 3 main ppl 2 gurlz one guy serena, blair & nate. Blair and Nate have been goin out since practically since they were 5, but now for the 2nd time Nate has cheated on Blair with Serena. and now in the book im reading Blair is trying to get Nate jelouse by being w/ a british hot guy.πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

& The Clique is about 5 gurls. 4 of them are really really popular & the 5th one the new gurl just moved in, and they are makin her life miserable since...there the "popular pplz" but now in like the 3rd book in tht serias after 2 books, all 5 of them are frnds but they all 5 just got expelled from school for a specifif reasonπŸ˜†

There real cool books.😳

cool_pooja thumbnail
Awesome.. They look really intresting... However i doubt i will get dem in Library or flee markets here.. 😭
indian1002 thumbnail
ahh i loveGG
never read theother book though
every girl should read GG its sooo good

😊
indian1002 thumbnail
awww il ship mine to you!
indian1002 thumbnail
πŸ˜† hehe whats ur address? =]

go to gossip 😊 girl 😊 dot πŸ˜† net 😊
hehe

i dont think anygirl should miss out on GG 😊

btw im sue =]
cool_pooja thumbnail
Since so many of you have read it, tell me, wat makes it different from other novels which are abt girls.. Like Babysitters club, Princess Daries n all... 😳
indian1002 thumbnail
the storyline is soo good like
i have to read the whole book in one day because im dying to find out what happens,the characters are so realistic and attractive 😊
you feel like you wanna be there in new york =]
the setting seems soo beautiful & fun 😊
i havent read the last two books yet but i will soon =]
ohh the way the author describes each and every character,you can just see that person in front of you.
i love GG =]
i like the little summary things after each chapter or so 😊

hehe i hope you read these books πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by indian1002 - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail
Hope i get dese books! πŸ˜†

Wat is the authors name... 😳