Goblet of Fire Scene Pics (Preview)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi,

Here are a few pics which show scenes and the set of Goblet of Fire.

[Thanks to Veritaserum and DanRadcliffe.com]

Quidditch World Cup Tent Area

A close up of the tents...As you can see, there are clothes-lines and chimneys poking out of most of them :)

Saved the best for last...This is an underwater scene from Task 2 with Dan in the centre next to the girl with the clipboard. Though I do not understand why they all are dressed as reindeer (photography trick???)

I suppose the merpeople are supposed to have those horns as for dan wearing this. It doesnot looks like a shot right from movie, but more of like a memorial photo of the under water team who were there for shoot.

Jammy.

nice picz where did u get them from
Wow these are so good! Thanks for sharing Mystica!
Great pix, Thanx Mystica. And Manjot , Mystica has indicated that she got these from Veritaserum and DanRadcliffe.com.

๐Ÿ˜ŠOn the last day of shooting the third task, Dan managed to convince the crew to go down twenty feet in the tank that was specially made for the film at lancello studios *The spelling of lancello may be different* to take this picture. Dan wanted the picture for his unique Christmas cards, that's why he then doctored the picture by adding reindeer horns and red noses on the crew. LOL he did it all digitally. He's sendning one of these cards in response to every letter he recieves.๐Ÿ˜† I think if the crew knew he would be doctoring the photos digitally, then they would have thought twice about posing๐Ÿ˜† 

๐Ÿ˜† Thats cute! Thanks for the info Pindai!