Overexcited actor hurts costar during rap

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Overexcited actor hurts costar during rape scene

Actor Faisal Khan (who plays Shakti) in a Sahara One serial Solah Shringarr was so excited to perform a rape scene in the serial that he ended up hurting Aakangsha Rawat (Shagun).

Says Faisal, "I was very excited because I had never done a scene like this before. I got so carried away that I included certain fight scenes on my own - I slapped her in real, banged the table etc. I was not at all nervous but Aakangsha definitely was."
Explaining the scene Faisal says, "I'm playing the bad guy in the serial who is the devar of Shagun. For a long time I had an eye on her, so one day I planned that no one be there in house so that I can rape her."

He adds, "While performing this scene I and Aakangsha were injured. I got only bruises but she was injured very badly."

Aakangsha says, "To perform such type of scenes is very embarrassing but my creative head said that it is part of the script. I got a severe neck sprain while shooting and I had to put on a neck-collar for one week. Even my left hand was injured as one glass piece hit my palm. At one point when I had put off the bulbs through a stick to hide, it was so near to my face that that I got really scared."

Faisal has acted in many negative roles. He was seen in Paraya Dhan, Banno Main Teri Dulhann and now in Solah Shringaar.