Sumiyya's shop!!!!!!!!!!!

sumiyyakhan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hello !!!!!!!!!!!  if you want me to  make you a collage or something else feel free to ask me just pm with the details and i will be more then happy to help you out !!!!!!!!!!!!😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi, can you make me a collage of Iqbal Khan and Rajeev Khandenwal.. U can get the pics from Gallery> Kaisa Ye Pyar> Iqbal.. or KYPh forum gallery and KTH forum gallery Pls.. Make the collages like Isha and Amisha.. But join Iqbal and Rajeev togather and then write Jenny.. on em.. thanks and Pls PM me the result..
simi1295 thumbnail
nice..and thats so nice of you to ask others...
Scarlet_Glow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey i love this colleges! they r sooooooooooooooooo awesome! can u plz make me one of only Iqbal/Angad 😳 plz n thanz a bunch!
bkeero thumbnail
Can you make one with Shahrukh and Kajol as the cutest couple.
Urooj3k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey! can u plz make one for me of sujal(old) and kasish plz!
*Rashmi* thumbnail
Umm, Sumiyya, not to be mean or anything, but I made the first two collages. I would rather appreciate that you don't use them as examples of work you made. I have no idea who make the third Esha and John one; I claim no credit for it. But yes, I have a problem if you show off my work as your own, because I work hard on them. Very hard.I don't mark my name on the graphics I do for people, and only because I trust that you won't reuse and flaunt it as your own.

You might not be intending to show it off as your work, but having it there in your shop strongly implies that you made them. I'm really sorry if I'm being rude, I don't mean to, but I work very hard on these graphics. I ask that you either remove them or give me due credit. In any case, you shouldn't have examples of other people's work in your shop. It should only be your work.

Thanks,

Rashmi.
meha thumbnail
Hey sumiyyakhan
I also think these collage Belong to Rashmi!!
Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yaa rashmi made those collages
Tansha thumbnail
they do belogn to rashmi..