how many of u guys know how to cook?

Posted: 16 years ago

hi guys...

How many of u guys know how to cook?

Do u cook everyday...or once in a while?

Do u love cooking?

and if u love somebody...would u want to learn cooking...just so u can cook something for that special person?πŸ˜ƒ

if u know how to cook...did u learn it from ur mom...or took a course or something?

I cant cook πŸ˜† wen im in the kitchen it alwaiis turnz into a disaster πŸ˜†
i can cook... i dont cook everyday but occcassionally yeah i do cook
I cook occasionally. And I mostly cook stuff like pasta, macarni, soups, jelly's, kheers, basically stuff that's easy to cook and yummy to eat. I so want to learn baking cakes and also the art of icing them!
I cnt really cook.. but at the moment i am learning 😳

hi guys...hi sapna

i do know how to cook but i am not a 5 star chefπŸ˜‰

hmm once in a while

Do u love cooking?

kai is moddy so depends on my moodπŸ˜†

and if u love somebody...would u want to learn cooking...just so u can cook something for that special person?πŸ˜ƒ

hmmmm not necessarily...will ask him to take me out for dinner insteadπŸ˜†

if u know how to cook...did u learn it from ur mom...or took a course or something?

from mom, grandma..some by self experiments..which turned into diasterπŸ˜†

Cheers

❀️Kai❀️

i can cook pasta eggs rice bcoz its easy to cook

one in a while i help my mum

Do u love cooking?
ya its cool when you know how to but when you dont its not really funny

and if u love somebody...would u want to learn cooking...just so u can cook something for that special person?
ya maybe but just for one dinner

i learn it from my mom and dad

but im not a chef
I love cooking.....Bt cant cook a particular labeled items,...if i cook i put new names 😳 and prey b4 eat. πŸ˜‰
i can cook very well learnt it from my mom. although desserts are my speacialty. My family is away on holiday so i am home alone i have been cooking everyday for my self, if i didnt know how to cook i would learn to cook just so i could make a lovely meal for the person i loved.
I cant cook to save my life...πŸ˜† I cant make anything except coffee, tea and pizza! πŸ˜† N till now i have never entered the kitchen much either! πŸ˜† I have servants in my house so there is no need... 😳 My mum gets quite pissed dat im 15 and i cant even cook, however my dad and grandpa have banned me from going in the kitchen and im happy! πŸ˜†