Betiyaan Apni Yaa... Paraaya Dhan!

Celeb Confessions-Manav Gohil

zara76 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Manav Gohil
NBorn in Saurashtra and brought up in Vadodra and with no background in Theatre or acting, it was by default that Manav Gohil who wanted to do modeling. But was very shy and inhibited to face the camera. Yet, after a good lot of struggle managed a role in "Cats" , than "Chudiya" after that "Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki", "Kusum", "Kasauti", "Mansha" "CID", with B.P. Singh, "Saara Akash", followed. He hosted Fame Gurukul on Sony, than did "Sarkar", for sometime and is presently busy with "Vaidehi". In between dabbling into commercial Hindi theatre did a play "Uncle Samjha Karon", which did 80-90 shows all over India. His popularity with masses rose with his participation in the dance competition "Naach Baliye -II", where he really enjoyed the dancing experience with her better half Shweta pairing with her. Very much married with Shweta Kawatra a T. V. actress herself. Manav is very much in the family way. Manav speaks about his awareness of the fashion scene in India.

Q1. So how conscious are you about the fashion scene in India?
Manav: I am pretty fashion conscious, because thanks to my physical personality, I do exercises to keep myself fit
and so love to wear lovely clothes. I love buying expensive clothes.

Q2.Your favorite color of innerwear?
Manav: Black, white, and Blue.

Q3. Your favorite brand of innerwear?
Manav: I am not Brand person. I go for comfort and proper fit. I did buy some Tommy Hilfiger.

Q4. Your innerwear is picked up by?
Manav: Me of course!!

Q5.You buy innerwear to please?
Manav: Of course myself!!

Q6.The place frequented in Mumbai to buy innerwear?
Manav: I don't pick it up from Mumbai.

Q7. Places frequented abroad?
Manav: I have been traveling a lot. Like I was in France and I went to a mall and liked some stuff.
So I just bought them. Similarly in U.S.A and U.K.
Q8. Before you buy your innerwear you give a great deal of thought to?
Manav: Comfort. It should fit fine and be comfortable. I don't like colorful, jazzy stuff.

Q9. Amount of time spent to buy your innerwear?
Manav: Minimal. I look at the color, texture and size. I buy in bulk. It lasts me the whole year.

Q10. Your kind of innerwear?
Manav: Anything from good fit to something not too loose or tight. It should provide the comfort zone.
See I am not that innerwear conscious.

Q11.Your innerwear matches your outer garments?
Manav: Not necessarily. I love Black, and White colors mostly.

Q12. Your most embarrassing moment related to innerwear?
Manav: I was giving this presentation some ten years back. I was doing this marketing job where I was talking about the scheme When I approached a couple and asked them questions, the wife suddenly turned towards her husband and told something, who in turn alerted me that my fly was open. It was very embarrassing. I did loose the client also and was feeling very awkward for quite some time.

Q13. What you dislike most about the innerwear?
Manav: Sometimes the back tags which keep on hurting you, it's very irritating. I had bought this
Armani exchange. They had those labels on the back. I just cut them off.

Q14.Innerwear makes you feel what?
Manav: Upheld (laughs very naughtily). I feel intact; I feel at home, I feel good and important.

Q15. The importance of innerwear in your life?
Manav: That's a good one. Generally I tell my friend that you are important to me as my undie. But I don't know what to tell my undie (laughs merrily). It's like your best friend. You just can't do without it. So it certainly is very important.

Q16. Your knowledge about women's lingerie? Any favorite brands ?
Manav: I don't have much knowledge on that front. I do shop with my wife from some shops, but otherwise nothing much. As for brands Victoria's Secret is the one I know about. Victoria's Secret and Forever 21. I have once visited Victoria's Secrets shop. But I felt very awkward, believe me.

Q17.Your favorite Socks and Cads?
Manav: I love cotton socks. C.K or Gap. As for shoes I prefer Sketchers Sports and Kenneth Cole.

http://www.lacenlingerie.com/celebrity.htm