Books that made you cry - Page 8

Posted: 15 years ago
I cried so much in the Kite Runner, but those tears were no comparision to the next book by the author, Thousand Splendind Suns.
Also, I am going to fess up and say that I have cried in every Harry Potter book since the fourth one!
Originally posted by babii.girl

Kite-Runner..
omgg.. i couldnt stop 😔

Definitely, I just finished it today and I just couldn't stop the tears. 😭😭 It was such a sad book with a tragic plot yet it was so full of hope.

-Mahi

Originally posted by aambika567

I cried so much in the Kite Runner, but those tears were no comparision to the next book by the author, Thousand Splendind Suns.
Also, I am going to fess up and say that I have cried in every Harry Potter book since the fourth one!

I agree I cried more for A thousand Splendid Suns
hmmm...a good book is one that makes us cry...i will definitely read Kite-Runner =]
Originally posted by Mimi_Rani

basically it has to be "A child called it" the entire story revolves around the author as a young child abused by his own mother....he wrote three novels but i could only take so much that i read only one...its an eye opener but its too sad...

yep....that was a sad one...definitely made me cry! i read all the books in that series and they were all sad😭😭