Books that made you cry - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
many books made me cry, some of which i can't even remember... 😳 but the most recent one was 'Love Story' By Erich Segal... i couldn't stop crying... i was just a lil too emotional when i finished the novel bcoz of some other probs so I was extra upset 😭
Posted: 16 years ago
Oh, I am just like you.  I cry all the time.  In fact, I think that my tears always stay on the verge of my sockets. Always ready to come out in an instant.  I cry with happiness or sorrows.  Poor eyes. 😆

But yeah, many books have made me cry.  I cried when Dumbledore and Sirius died in Harry Potter. And many more times that I can't remember right now. 😳
Posted: 15 years ago
The Notebook & A Walk To Remember By Nicholas Sparks esp d latter
harry potter and the deathly hallows......n the little princes
I cried while reading the Kite Runner :( i thought that book was just amazing! it was so touchy and its about friendship..u guys shd read it!
Originally posted by ELAS101

Wow The Kite Runner was such an AMAZING book! I was almost in tears when I read it. It was really powerful though.
oh hehe was jst talkin abt this book. I know!! I jst couldnt book the book down..it was damn gd!!
i even heard john abraham read this book and was in tears too :p hehe jst sayin
Edited by //Reena// - 15 years ago
I'm not a very emotional person, but the one book that made me cry for 3 days straight ( know, long time) is "A Child Called It" by Dave Pelzer.
It's his lifestory, and my gosh it made me cry and cry and CRY! It's about a little boy (Dave) who was put through one of the most severe cases of child abuse in American history, by his own mother.
I recommend this book to one and all, because it's opened my eyes, and I'm sure it'll open yours, =)

-- Mim
A Walk to Remember - Nicholas Sparks
Originally posted by mimi0295

I'm not a very emotional person, but the one book that made me cry for 3 days straight ( know, long time) is "A Child Called It" by Dave Pelzer.
It's his lifestory, and my gosh it made me cry and cry and CRY! It's about a little boy (Dave) who was put through one of the most severe cases of child abuse in American history, by his own mother.
I recommend this book to one and all, because it's opened my eyes, and I'm sure it'll open yours, =)

-- Mim

is a child called It similar to the story of a man named Dave? its written by the same person only
No book has every made me cry.

But A Child Called "It" was sad.